Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Hoyoung celebrate Birthday with another MC 'Right Now' and crew this show... anyone have torrent this show?? son hoyoung already go to Philippines last month.. (episode 08)

pay06.jpg

12w2ZC.jpg

8S7qk.jpg

if you want more pic can visit RIGHT NOW CHANNEL A

ALL PIC I TAKEN FROM BLOG KIM JONGMIN  OR NALCHEE (ALWAYS UPDATE PIC THIS SHOW IN STUDIO)

45816197.1-45816194.1.jpg

45816574.1-45816551.1.jpg

SON HOYOUNG AT  Philippines

45817064.1-45817050.1.jpg?rev=1

45817047.1-45817031.1.jpg?rev=1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
Guest cho_cho

Since his news is coming out and going everyone, I want to wish him the love and support that he needs right now.  I know this is terrible for all of us, especially him that he's facing with.  I hope that us fans give him the strength, love, and courage to help him and his girlfriend's family heal this wound. 

HO YOUNG hwaiting!

Guest quynhn

What a tragedy...when I first read the headline about his deceased gf on soompi, I thought it was some kind of sick joke. It was only a few days ago that I watched SHY's performances on Immortal Song 2, Celebrity Master Chef, and the reunion of G.O.D. on KyeSang's One Table...he was laughing and smiling...then the news about his gf, and then about his attempt to commit suicide today...I'm still in disbelieve.   I pray with the support of his family, friends, and fans, SHY will become strong and overcome this tragedy. And I hope to see his presence and smile on stage again one day.  

I hope his close friends will rally around him and give him the love, support and encouragement he needs.  Feel so sorry for him and want to see him bounce back.  Loved his stage presence in Immortal Song 2 and his participation in Let's Go Dream Team.  Seems a nice, regular guy.  SHY... HWAITING!

First time posting here (and in a while) but I just wanted to share my sympathies.

He is in such a dark place right now, I hope he can get the help/support/rest that he needs.

And to the disrepectful media at the hospital, there are no words, you're all pathetic.

Guest cho_cho

quynhn said: What a tragedy...when I first read the headline about his deceased gf on soompi, I thought it was some kind of sick joke. It was only a few days ago that I watched SHY's performances on Immortal Song 2, Celebrity Master Chef, and the reunion of G.O.D. on KyeSang's One Table...he was laughing and smiling...then the news about his gf, and then about his attempt to commit suicide today...I'm still in disbelieve.   I pray with the support of his family, friends, and fans, SHY will become strong and overcome this tragedy. And I hope to see his presence and smile on stage again one day.  

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young's manager sobs as he begs reporters to get out of the way at the hospital

A video taken at the hospital where Son Ho Young was admitted for emergency care has stricken a sad chord with viewers.

Son Ho Young was admitted to the hospital on the 24th after his suicide attempt, but because of all the reporters scrambling to get a photo of him, the hospital staff had difficulty wheeling Son Ho Young into the hospital rooms. At first, the hospital staff tried to yell their way through. However, when Son Ho Young actually appeared, wheeled in on a hospital bed with a blanket covering his face, the reporters scrambled in a mad rush. Son Ho Young's manager finally broke down and sobbed as he cried out, "Please, let him live! Please!", over and over again as he tried to clear the way and get Son Ho Young admitted to the hospital.

According to the police, at 4:36 AM, Son Ho Young parked his car at a parking lot near Onnuri Church, Seoul and attempted to commit suicide in the same method as his girlfriend by lighting butane gas inside his car. The car caught on fire, and as the singer tried to back away from it, a passerby noticed the fumes coming out of the car and made a call to the police for help. He was then rushed to the hospital.

He'll be in the hospital for 2-4 days recovering not only his physical health, but his mental health as well. We hope for the best for Son Ho Young.

Warning: The video may be disturbing to some viewers.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/son-ho-youngs-manager-sobs-as-he-begs-reporters-to-get-out-of-the-way-at-the-hospital

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young’s Condition Has Improved and More Details Revealed
Son Ho Young is said to be making a satisfactory recovery after being admitted to the Intensive Care Unit following his attempted suicide. 
An official at the hospital Son Ho Young is staying at informed Star News of the singer’s current condition, “Son Ho Young is improving. I haven’t seen him eat yet but right now he sleeping well.” 
This attempted suicide happened two days after the suicide of his girlfriend. On May 21 his non-celebrity girlfriend was found dead in his car with a bottle of sleeping pills, a burnt coal briquette, and a suicide note. The autopsy report revealed that she died of gas poisoning. Son Ho Young was questioned, along with her family members, and then released. He attended her funeral with her family members. 
On May 24 around four AM  Son Ho Young had parked his car in the parking lot of Onnuri Church and lighted a coal briquette, intending to kill himself with gas poisoning. At one point something caught on fire which caught the attention of a passerby who alerted the police. News program MBC News Desk revealed footage of the burning car when the officials arrived. 
On that day a representative of the hospital he was admitted to held a brief press conference with the reporters. “Although Son Ho Young is past the emergency state he is in an unstable mental condition. We are going to move him to the Intensive Care Unit to watch his progress for two to three days.” 
Star News and other reporters were able to take photos of the burnt car.
Picture on the link
http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/25/update-son-ho-youngs-condition-has-improved-photos-of-burnt-car-revealed/

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young’s Father Updates Fans With Son’s Current Condition
On May 27, MBC’s “Good Day: Entertainment Plus” covered Son Ho Young’s suicide attempt and released an interview with the singer’s father.
The reporter met up with the father at the hospital where Son Ho Young is currently resting. The father said, “He’s okay. Everyone lives. He should get better after he overcomes this crisis. I think that this is a crisis.”
He continued, “He will get better soon. Thank you for your concerns.”
Meanwhile, Son Ho Young was admitted into the hospital on May 24 for attempting suicide in the same manner that took his girlfriend’s life two days before. He was rushed into the intensive care unit and is currently recovering.
http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/27/son-ho-youngs-father-updates-fans-with-sons-current-condition/

-----SBS says they didn't mean to reveal Son Ho Young's girlfriend's identity
SBS has stepped up to say that they did not mean to reveal Son Ho Young's girlfriend's identity. After news spread that the woman that was found dead in Son Ho Young's car was his girlfriend, a post on an internet site that held her personal information spread quickly throughout the internet. Due to this incident, a photo started spreading around a picture of a woman, whom netizens thought was the deceased girlfriend. However, the picture turned out to be of another woman, who has since then come forward to address the issue. Since then, many have been frowning upon the spread and the previous leak of personal info, saying that it is disrespectful to someone who has recently passed. SBS said, "The reporter that had been investigating information on her took a photo of the information on a phone and saved it. Afterwards, the reporter used an SNS chat room to relay information to fellow SBS reporters, and in the process, accidentally sent the information to an acquaintance as well."
SBS continued, "After the information was spread, the reporter explained, 'I didn't have time to write it all down, so I had to take a photo of it'. We will be taking precautions against leaking information in the future." SBS did not say what would be happening to the reporter.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/sbs-says-they-didnt-mean-to-reveal-son-ho-youngs-girlfriends-identity

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young Still Under Suicide Watch and Won’t Be Released from Hospital

Here are some updates on Son Ho Young.

After his attempt at suicide, Son Ho Young has been admitted into the hospital and it is reported that he will need to be there for the rest of this week.
On May 29, Son Ho Young’s sources spoke with Hankyung.com’s WStarNews and said, “Son Ho Young is still in the hosptial, recovering,” and “Rather than a physical injury, the scars in his heart are very deep. He is not ready to be released from the hospital.”
Son Ho Young was moved from the intensive care unit into a regular room. He is still not completely recovered from the burns, sleeping pills intake and gas inhalation.
Sources say, “Son Ho Young is still under suicide watch so it’ll probably be hard for him to resume activities once he is released.”
Son Ho Young attempted suicide on May 24 after his girlfriend passed away in the same way.
http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/29/son-ho-young-still-under-suicide-watch-and-wont-be-released-from-hospital/

Guest adikkeluangman

^Hi Dabin. :) 
A psychologist examines Son Ho Young's mental state
Many were devastated when Son Ho Young tried to commit suicide, but some pointed fingers and claimed that he was doing it for attention and pity because of the fact that he had moved out from the car when it caught on fire. Thankfully, a psychiatrist came out to defend Son Ho Young and his mental state. On 'One Night of TV Entertainment', Professor Seo Jong Hwan said, "It's the method that his girlfriend chose, so it was probably not on purpose. It's the method someone close to him chose, so it is possible that he thought of it unconsciously. Also, a part of his girlfriend's will has words that provokes guilt. He may be thinking, 'What kind of reason did I give her (to commit suicide)' or  'Why wasn't I able to understand how she felt?' Those thoughts must have gone to the extreme." On escaping the burning car, he explained, "It's that his body responded instinctively. Even if he wanted to stay, he couldn't have helped it. There are parts of him that might have wanted to die, but there are parts of him that wanted to live. Even if you want to die, it's another thing all together whether you can die bearing all the pain."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/a-psychologist-examines-son-ho-youngs-mental-state

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yes! All the best Hoi. Let do this together.  >:D<
Son Ho Young to return to the entertainment scene with a digital single and new reality show 'Share House'
Son Ho Young will make his comeback, after the unfortunate series of events last year, with a digital single and as a member of Olive TV's 'Share House'!
Son Ho Young's agency rep told Star News on the 19th, "Son Ho Young is currently filming cable channel Olive TV's 'Share House'... This program will begin airing mid-April."
"Son Ho Young will also work on his new song(s) while filming 'Share House'... After releasing his new digital single in April, he will officially release his new solo album this coming fall."
'Share House' is much like the SBS 'Roommate' program coming up as it will show what happens when celebrities live in one house together for three months. 
Fans have been awaiting his return to the entertainment scene with a bright image and they'll get their wish as he returns not only through music but also a new program after a year away. 
Son Ho Young Returns to the Spotlight with New Variety Program

After taking a much-needed vacation, Son Ho Young is breaking out of hiatus and returning with a new variety program. 
On March 19, Newsen spoke with an O’live rep, who said, “Son Ho Young will be appearing in Share House. He will begin living with the other members at the beginning of this week.”
“The first episode will air on April 17 at 11PM (KST). “
Share House is a reality program in which ten celebrities live in one house. The ten celebrities, who all carry strong personalities, will live in one house for three months. The members include model Kim Won Joong, former announcer Choi Hee, actor Cheon Yi Seul, Dal Shabet’s Woo Hee, fashion designer Kim Jae Woong, and shoe designer Hwang Young Rong. 
Son Ho Young will be returning to broadcast after a year since his 2013 O’live program, Son Ho Young’s Asian Cook. 
The program will begin on April 17. 
-----Son Ho Young to return with a new TV show
Article: [Exclusive] Son Ho Young ends his 1 year hiatus with return to promotions in 'Share House'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,294, -234] Thank you for coming back safe and sound~ Hopefully only good things come your way. Forget about the past ♥ 2. [+1,127, -140] It must've been very difficult for you all this while so we hope you show us a good image now.
3. [+748, -83] The concept of this TV show 'Share House' sounds a lot like SBS 'Roommate'? That trash program with the 'Strong Heart' PD who loves forcing love lines... Anyway, I don't know what this'll be like but I'll be supporting Son Ho Young. It'd be good for him to be surrounded by people instead of trying to get back on his feet alone. 
4. [+208, -20] That's right... those who are living should live
5. [+193, -29] Everyone suffers hardships in life. Please greet his comeback with warm gazes~
6. [+154, -21] Amazing how some people will still find a way to give him a hard time. Imagine how hard this past year has been for him. Imagine that your girlfriend died. He's just now getting himself together for broadcast. I hope god hurries up with their comeback to show the current idols what they're made of. 
7. [+150, -26] We shouldn't always be talking about his past in case it brings up painful memories for him again.
8. [+125, -16] The god members always used to say he was the nicest person in the group. A shame that he had to suffer something so tragic. Find strength and show us a good image once again.

Even netizens give their support. Hoi, all the best!

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Returns to Television
One year after his suicide attempt, g.o.d’s Son Ho Young is making a return to television.
Son Ho Young has been cast as one of the 10 members in CJ E&M O’live’s new reality show, “Share House,”
A broadcast representative stated, “The show will be filmed at a pension in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi Province. The cast and crew will spend three nights and two days there before the filming starts.” Son Ho Young’s agency also confirmed, “Son Ho Young will appear on ‘Share House.’”
Last May, Son Ho Young dropped all of his activities after his suicide attempt, which took place after his girlfriend was found dead in his car. This will be his first television appearance since O’live’s “Son Ho Young’s Asian Cook.” It’s predicted he will start promoting more actively since g.o.d is also working on a comeback. 
“Share House” is a reality show about 10 celebrities living together as housemates. It will bring 10 celebrities working in the music, acting, and fashion industries and show how they live together for three months.
According to a production staff, “’Share houses’ are receiving much attention from many young people these days from the fact that the housemates can gain the emotional connection while they also respect each other’s personal lives. Taking this trend, we will be filming the process of how the 10 housemates grow into a family.”
“Share House” premieres on April 17 at 11 PM KST on O’live.http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/19/g-o-ds-son-ho-young-returns-to-television/#.Uyl_jKj6Pi8a

Guest adikkeluangman

His smile... :) It's been so long. 
Son Ho Young, Dal Shabet’s Woo Hee, and More Enter the ‘Share House’
Returning after a year, former g.o.d member, Son Ho Young made his way in front of the cameras to film O’live TV’s Share House.
BjJ_uMqCYAE6rOr.jpg
Son Ho Young and the other cast members gathered at the Share House, located in Gyeongido on March 17. The photos were revealed on March 20. 

Joining Son Ho Young at the Share House were Lee Sang Min, Choi Sung Joon, Choi Hee, Song Hae Na, Chun Yi Seul, Dal Shabet’s Woo Hee, Hwang Young Rong, and Kim Jae Woong. As shown in the picture, the members carried their luggage inside the house, appearing quite excited and nervous at the same time to greet their new housemates. 
90560707.jpg
None of the cast members knew who moving into the house, causing them to be surprised as they greeted each star as they entered. Being in front of the cameras for the first time a year, Son Ho Young at first appeared to be careful but with a bright smile. By dinner time, the awkwardness had cracked. 

Share House is a program in which a group of celebrities from different genres live with each other under one roof for a given period of time. 
The program will air on April 17. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/61574/celebrities-enter-the-sharehouse

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young Falls Silent After Being Asked If He’s Doing Okay on ‘Share House’
With quite a lot of unfortunate events that followed one after another, former g.o.d member Son Ho Young was asked the question that everyone wanted to say.
55057171.jpg

In a recent teaser for O’live’s Share House in which a group of celebrities live under the same roof for several days, the men of the house went to drink together. 
In the teaser video, Lee Sang Min carefully says, “It must have been really hard… I wanted to ask…Are you okay?”
Son Hon Young chuckled a bit before sniffling and falling silent. 

In May of 2013, Son Ho Young’s girlfriend was found dead, which was ruled as a suicide. Several days later, unable to handle the grief and guilt, Son Ho Young also attempted suicide in a similar method, but failed. 
He made his comeback after a year of recovery through Share House.
The episode will air on April 16. http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63124/sonhoyoung-gets-asked-about-himself

I'm the one that crying here.... :((

Archived