Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Buongiorno, good morning, buenos dias, annyeonghaseyo, magandang umaga ...

Thanks to @magrace93 for updates ... Now, since came back Yoo Jung is very active on Instagram and it is difficult to follow his various updates in real time!  :sweatingbullets:  

Today... here

spoiler

Yesterday... here

If you're curious about what she's listening to in the car, look at the spoiler... I wonder if she was driving, but I guess not, since she was on Instagram ... YJ, are you waiting for a proposal?: Lol:

Spoiler

And Bogummy, he is it by car or by bike? : Uff:

cr in pic

36085395_1753058508118928_49579655189894

No, seriously, it was released the ranking of "Korea's favorite hottest celebrieties" and Bogum is  5th rank ( here)..:oThat's incredible.. if you think that other actors in the top 4 have over 40 years and made many movies... 

http://ikshow.net/shows/entertainment-weekly/episode-1722/ (from 28'54'')

Spoiler

Again about Bogum...

Coca-Cola-releases-special-behind-cuts-park-bo-gum-bts

Fans have officially adopted Park Bo Gum as BTS’s 8th member.

spoiler

DhZzb4wW0AAR-Xq.jpg

BG on CF set ...

36033928_216236392335013_819647580769930

And I am agree with @LynneL ...

On 7/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, LynneL said:

I think they will do great in both dramas....

The BoYoo are actors of great talent and have their own glow... perhaps, even for SHK it would be (it is not confirmed, let us remember) a great opportunity  to came back to action in a drama next to BG :D... Well, in the last two years in which our Bogummy has not acted, sometimes I stopped to watch what happens in the world of drama ... many hallyu are doing the civil / military service ... and the others actors, sincerely speaking, leaves me rather cold ... their beauty, acting, and even the smiles, of which some speak a lot, spending too much compliments, leave me completely indifferent! Every time, I keep thinking about our prince and how much I miss his smiles (how could I wait until December?:() ...

cr logo 

35574326_2090846157901537_5621443738933919744_n.jpg

spoiler

cr logo

C74QYa5VYAAL4LG.jpg

cr logo

35001224_2064141953848337_15754291155304

cr logo

c35c5e668a08e51cf2172f8ff0657319.jpg

cr logo

628b035a6d682e5171c7bc4a83d37af8.jpg

And I keep thinking to our BoYoo, of which I miss the extraordinary chemistry (here)... I live in hope, and perhaps the expectation without suggestions, with an open mind, is the best way to follow ... BoYoo will work together again, Meanwhile we will support in their future projects!

cr owner

36513971_444159352715216_615613913832934

spoiler

36032541_193103854660211_1520962535010861056_n.jpg

35998848_216383772327694_2071319914903240704_n.jpg

• Like 1

Happy Weekend everyone.... i come to this thread once in awhile just to read on Boyoo separate thread to learn about them and also this ship thread to get the latest news about them.

Its surprising that its already 2 years now from their Drama and of course we saw them in couple of events together. The last one being the 2018 KDA on 31st 2017.... and then we have not seen YG anymore after she fell sick and only a few times we have seen PBG...one being Baeksang 2018 and he is always on rest and reviewing his next project ;) 

He still gives us a few glimpses of his present state by coming online on his birthday...Osen V and music bank msg ....so its great that he is still up there in south koreans minds and even us international ones :)

I feel very happy that they have touched fans with who they are and even though we don't see them much....they are still in our hearts and thoughts. I feel thats the true aura of an actor/ actress....they should leave a slight scent of them with their work like what YG wants too.... 

Nowadays... Yg is very active on Insta and her choice of songs are all love songs....i am a bit surprised with this because she did mention that she like rap/hiphop......but until now... i don't see much of that :) 

I feel maybe.....someone did become very dependable ( As he was always there for her)during this period when she was sick that her heart has slowly opened to LOVE :).... if that is the case....i wish them the best and hope that they have a very happy loving relationship that will last the time.....and let us know when they are really ready to face the public together.( Though i think it is not the time now especially for YG)

Sorry......last but not least.....

COME ON GUYS......LOOK AT OUR THREAD...IT HAS MILLIONS OF VIEWS...and on Instagram....shippers are always so active with these two....so there must be something in the air that we all sense.... thousands of us just can't be wrong!!!!!

So lets just wait......definitely something will be revealed :) 

GOOD LUCK .......

• Like 3

Thank you, boju for updates of these 2 young, unique and talented artistes now and then.  Hoping those fans who are active on instagram may drop by here with encouraging words too ....

It's great that lately Yoojeong-ssi is active on her instagram to give her fans glimpses of her getting well and perhaps preparing herself to resume her on hold project and all other activities.  If I may say on a positive perspective that her treatment somehow provides an opportunity for her "deep reflection" of her real goal and interests in life besides her acting career as she entered the threshold of adulthood.  Hence now we discovered her interest in art/painting besides photography which she has mentioned before .....???  And she does have talent in art as we have seen it in her instagram.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it is very subjective and we all have our own biases.  Having said that, I do agree with Lynnel's comment about the aura of an actor/actress.  Just my own view, both PBG and KYJ have their unique and special aura that lingers with their works.  In their rare few public events together, their smiles and should I add joy too, simply exude a kind of warmth and happiness vibes to people around them ......

May God's blessings be upon them.:wub::blush:

• Like 2

Happy Sunday!

Today new Yoo Jug update... here

Woo Hyo's  single "Dandelion" is a delicate expression of the meaning of love..

Spoiler

Thanks to @taiwando for the sharing...

What can I say, only thanks Yoo Jung ... With Moonlight Drawn By Clouds you and Bogummy made me dream, with your new IG updates you made me know songs soaked in love ... To believe that at any age it is always possible to love, helps to face the difficulties of everyday life ... Thanks! :heart:

And talking about love, we love this sexy man, too us :wub:... 

36653597_1714717911957190_72980319357192

Bogummy for "Esquire"

Spoiler

UPDATE SOON...

• Like 2

Hi, just this morning, the news we've all been waiting for was put...

Spoiler

This is really great news, I am very excited about being able to see Bogum in a new role, even if he took a piece of my heart  with Lee Min, Choi Taek and Lee Yeong.  I'm sure he read the script carefully before choosing the project and I think he will do a good job also with his new character ... Here's what he said in a recent interview about the kind of actor he wants to be, how he studies for his roles:  park-bo-gum-talks-kind-actor-wants ...Bogummy fighting!!!!

cr in logo

36086408_424572148048097_594514478110448

Spoiler

36616371_286479768586114_524646342435903

36561500_2106815716243158_88076934411116

And now, a curious coincidence :w00t:

The sun flower mean "Good luck and lasting happiness", maybe is YJ sign of support for the new Bogummy drama? :phew:

• Like 2

hqdefault.jpg

I love this picture of BOYOO couple.... i feel that this is in scripted or part of a drama that is acted. It was in Public just them being them as individuals.... It was on stage with lots of eyes on them ...some right in front of them and like us on our screens miles and miles away...who hardly know them but are just wrapped up in their magic.

New dramas...new work...new partners.... new roles... apart...  but both supporting each other and making their whatever relationship they have stronger... this picture makes me believe in them... Its like PBG is saying" There is no one else as Special As YOU"

Praying that both their dramas will do very well and will trendier 2019 and also hope that they will get awards as well..... and also hoping to see if not many but 1-2 pictures of them together ;)

• Like 4

Hi, first for all, I am happy for this news (here): 

36113532_947996095372728_7646108871504691200_n.jpg

Now, thanks to @LynneL for its beautiful words... Ok, I mean we have to start getting used to thinking about Gil O-Sol & Jin Hyuk ... But you know, I'm not sad about this ... Raon and Lee Yong  will always remain in our hearts, but I love more the actors who have given birth to those wonderful characters and I love the chemistry between them out of the screen... so, I will  be fond even of their new characters... and, about it...

Spoiler

But we would never forget them... here

Spoiler

And I hope that occasionally they understood our need to see them again together as at the moment of picture that @LynneL posted :rolleyes:...

Spoiler

Good night... and good luck, his highness! :wub:

parkbogum.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good week-end to all...

In the last days, Yoo Jung updated IG story with two beautiful (and significative) songs... like this:

Very sweet song... Do you remember it? :rolleyes:

Spoiler

And today she updated again her IG...

Now...  a few BG's Ad shots... for Coke Cola :wub:...

DhyNrTiVQAAccLf.jpg

Spoiler

and for CJ HETBAHN (here)

36806398_1316854698418318_7464841756756934656_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgyMDkzNTQ0NzA4NjYyNjU4Ng==.2

And a great news :grin: ... in spoiler...

Spoiler

Sweet dreams... here

Spoiler

• Like 3

Hi everyone! I'm new to this so please forgive me if i make any mistakes, i'm so excited to find people who ship boyoo couple! I just wanna share my thoughts and see if anyone agrees with me! Does anyone find it weird how close the moonlight cast is, and how PBG is so caring towards his friends, but none of them have spoken publicly about kyj's illness?

@kirkkkeng Koreans treat sickness as something private and not usually center of topic in. As you observe, even Sidus HQ, Yooj's management, was very cautious in releasing news about her sickness. We only got 1 update that she is recovering and will get back to filming in August.

Even partners of stars (confirmed) that are sick, hardly give any feedback or share info to the public unless blatantly asked. Take example Kim Woobin and Shin Min Ah. We only get 2-3 updates of his health after he went hiatus since his cancer was diagnosed. Shin Min Ah, only talked about it once or twice, but nothing recently.

So I think, the MDBC team still keep in touch with each other, just that they dont talk about Yooj health in public as a form or respect and courtesy.

Edited by bogummy_pabufan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi, so finally KBS Music Bank - World Tour 2018 will come to Europe,  Berlin, on September 15th... I confess that I'm not a fan of k-pop groups (although I recognize that they are very spettacular on stage), but just to see our favorite MC could be worth it... I do not know if I can will go there, but in any case I booked the hotel! :P

Spoiler

@magrace93 Thanks for the sharing...  I am happy that Yoo Jung came back to work (she was spotted on CF shooting set)... shame about the distance, I'm very curious to see how is her current looks... And about her update with a sweet song (The most beautiful word in my life, 2014  by Yang Hee Eun:heart:... HERE

Well, I do not know the Korean traditiones, so only yesterday I discovered that Tuesday, July 17, was Chobok in Korea, which refers to the beginning of the hottest days of summer... and on this day, Koreans traditionally eat Samgyetang  (Ginseng Chicken Soup)... Now, imagine also with whom they would like to eat it :rolleyes:... HERE

In spoiler other news...

Spoiler

Have a good day or a goodnight (depending on your latitude) with news pics by Japan of Bogummy...

36933334_1528430177262919_30306414522007

37165084_200160907315388_5185864515304030208_n.jpg

Update soon..
  • Like 2

Wow... @boju ... you should go.... i live too far 15 hours flight to come to Berlin :(

If nearer...would definitely love to see them live.....  :)

And by the way felt a bit sad and happy about the news of PBG and SHK being on Various magazines in November to promote their drama....sad because why KYJ and PBG never have that kind of promotion or even a single couple shot in magazine like most drama couples have. Its strange and i always think it was because of YG's age that time but then that would not be the case because for the movie BILY...Chae Tae Hyun and KYG had photo shoot together for some magazines....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/19/2018 at 11:32 AM, LynneL said:

And by the way felt a bit sad and happy about the news of PBG and SHK being on Various magazines in November to promote their drama....sad because why KYJ and PBG never have that kind of promotion or even a single couple shot in magazine like most drama couples have. Its strange and i always think it was because of YG's age that time but then that would not be the case because for the movie BILY...Chae Tae Hyun and KYG had photo shoot together for some magazines..

Agree with @LynneL - only PBG and KYJ did not have couple photo shoot in magazines where most drama couples (including her peers?) have .............?????

Glad that YJ has recovered well and resuming her activities again.  It seems in K-entertainment industry male actors are more favoured by them and their netizens and such biases are further compounded by female dominated fanbase ........

• Like 1