Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys, I actually wanted to write a comment  for #BOYOO @ AAA since yesterday but I was so busy livestreaming and Tweet the same time. Plus I was waiting for clearer pcitures and videos to gather

Sorry for the delay Chingus!!! Was busy baking all day  DISCLAIMER: THE POST MADE COMPARISONS WITH ANOTHER MALE ACTOR, THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE IS ALSO A FAN OF THIS ACTOR. ALL INFORMATION IS FOR

Okay, prepare for my lengthy post about the video call As I promised, I even screen captured that short video call to find those tiny little sweet moment  1. It's start when JongMin ask YooJ

Good week-end to all...

In the last days, Yoo Jung updated IG story with two beautiful (and significative) songs... like this:

Very sweet song... Do you remember it? :rolleyes:

Spoiler

And today she updated again her IG...

Now...  a few BG's Ad shots... for Coke Cola :wub:...

DhyNrTiVQAAccLf.jpg

Spoiler

and for CJ HETBAHN (here)

36806398_1316854698418318_7464841756756934656_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgyMDkzNTQ0NzA4NjYyNjU4Ng==.2

And a great news :grin: ... in spoiler...

Spoiler

Sweet dreams... here

Spoiler

• Like 3

Hi everyone! I'm new to this so please forgive me if i make any mistakes, i'm so excited to find people who ship boyoo couple! I just wanna share my thoughts and see if anyone agrees with me! Does anyone find it weird how close the moonlight cast is, and how PBG is so caring towards his friends, but none of them have spoken publicly about kyj's illness?

@kirkkkeng Koreans treat sickness as something private and not usually center of topic in. As you observe, even Sidus HQ, Yooj's management, was very cautious in releasing news about her sickness. We only got 1 update that she is recovering and will get back to filming in August.

Even partners of stars (confirmed) that are sick, hardly give any feedback or share info to the public unless blatantly asked. Take example Kim Woobin and Shin Min Ah. We only get 2-3 updates of his health after he went hiatus since his cancer was diagnosed. Shin Min Ah, only talked about it once or twice, but nothing recently.

So I think, the MDBC team still keep in touch with each other, just that they dont talk about Yooj health in public as a form or respect and courtesy.

Edited by bogummy_pabufan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi, so finally KBS Music Bank - World Tour 2018 will come to Europe,  Berlin, on September 15th... I confess that I'm not a fan of k-pop groups (although I recognize that they are very spettacular on stage), but just to see our favorite MC could be worth it... I do not know if I can will go there, but in any case I booked the hotel! :P

Spoiler

@magrace93 Thanks for the sharing...  I am happy that Yoo Jung came back to work (she was spotted on CF shooting set)... shame about the distance, I'm very curious to see how is her current looks... And about her update with a sweet song (The most beautiful word in my life, 2014  by Yang Hee Eun:heart:... HERE

Well, I do not know the Korean traditiones, so only yesterday I discovered that Tuesday, July 17, was Chobok in Korea, which refers to the beginning of the hottest days of summer... and on this day, Koreans traditionally eat Samgyetang  (Ginseng Chicken Soup)... Now, imagine also with whom they would like to eat it :rolleyes:... HERE

In spoiler other news...

Spoiler

Have a good day or a goodnight (depending on your latitude) with news pics by Japan of Bogummy...

36933334_1528430177262919_30306414522007

37165084_200160907315388_5185864515304030208_n.jpg

Update soon..
  • Like 2

Wow... @boju ... you should go.... i live too far 15 hours flight to come to Berlin :(

If nearer...would definitely love to see them live.....  :)

And by the way felt a bit sad and happy about the news of PBG and SHK being on Various magazines in November to promote their drama....sad because why KYJ and PBG never have that kind of promotion or even a single couple shot in magazine like most drama couples have. Its strange and i always think it was because of YG's age that time but then that would not be the case because for the movie BILY...Chae Tae Hyun and KYG had photo shoot together for some magazines....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 7/19/2018 at 11:32 AM, LynneL said:

And by the way felt a bit sad and happy about the news of PBG and SHK being on Various magazines in November to promote their drama....sad because why KYJ and PBG never have that kind of promotion or even a single couple shot in magazine like most drama couples have. Its strange and i always think it was because of YG's age that time but then that would not be the case because for the movie BILY...Chae Tae Hyun and KYG had photo shoot together for some magazines..

Agree with @LynneL - only PBG and KYJ did not have couple photo shoot in magazines where most drama couples (including her peers?) have .............?????

Glad that YJ has recovered well and resuming her activities again.  It seems in K-entertainment industry male actors are more favoured by them and their netizens and such biases are further compounded by female dominated fanbase ........

• Like 1

So he will be there... HERE ... Unfortunately it is really so difficult to buy tickets, the cheapest ones (100 €) have told me that they are sold out! :tears:

On 7/19/2018 at 5:32 AM, LynneL said:

sad because why KYJ and PBG never have that kind of promotion or even a single couple shot in magazine like most drama couples have.

Do not be sad, they too had their photos together in magazines, even though it does not go quite as we would have liked. Of course we never saw them together on the red carpet, but, by the way, how many real couples did it? For many it was only the purpose to promote a drama, our guys from this point of view have appeared more together after the end than MDBC and despite this they're among the most loved couples, second only to SongSong. It will mean something, right?

9 hours ago, Xuexi_1 said:

only PBG and KYJ did not have couple photo shoot in magazines where most drama couples (including her peers?) have

The younger age of YJ at the moment and the censorship have limited the promotion, but even more so, the success of the BoYoo couple is so incredible. It seems that they're still very much loved.

Now, I saw their recent pics... black and long hair for YJ (here)... I'm sure that their looks for the drama will not be this! BG, he cut his hair a little, is not it?  A year ago Bogum was cut-hair as a soldier ... But it's always really nice, right?

cr pic

36716392_1711041708964537_46245613253584

Good night and have a good week-end... BoYoo :heart:! (here)

I love next editing, of course cr to owners (Laneige for YJ) and thanks @woo_bo2031 for edited...

37092162_1027612814071376_50508300391431

• Like 2

oh how i wish....our BOYOO would also reveal their feelings to us.

ParkPark couple is trending the whole day today. Sometimes i wonder why there is nothing about BOYOO when i think everyone saw the closeness of them...in BTS...In Awards....But there is nothing about them being dating or been in a relationship.

I think Dispatch is also Bias...i think they also sometimes have all the proof but they keep it to protect the stars involve just like they did with SINGSONG.... and i believe that they are doing for our BOYOO too because both PBG and YG is well respected and loved.

• Like 3
On 7/27/2018 at 12:12 AM, magrace93 said:

Spoiler

I hope there'll be have a lot of anniversaries with BoYoo ;)...

On 7/27/2018 at 4:04 PM, LynneL said:

is trending the whole day today.

Well, but even BoYoo is always very trending...Yesterday, both on TOPSTARNEWS...

Spoiler

On 7/27/2018 at 4:04 PM, LynneL said:

i think they also sometimes have all the proof but they keep it to protect the stars

I think so too B)...

But in the absence of their news, we don't have to be disappointed...It's normal! And let's not forget, the-only real couple is BoYoo... finger crossed, need to first dream before dreams can come true!

Now, did you imagine that maybe they had met long before MDBC?

Spoiler

I mean these are really lucky to have crossed their fate... nice, good, full of love and... Yeah, and they're also very sexy, right? I love listen his voice... here ... and not only that :P.

cr owner

36845575_2005460646132943_6887249194671669248_n.jpg

Spoiler

37135501_803791623344022_469300546462600

Spoiler

And again about Bogummy...

cr in pic

Di71C2BWwAAuDyq.jpg

Spoiler

Goodnight and happy week-end...

• Like 2

Actually I would prefer our Boyou couple to be protected. The pressure and stalking of park park couple is really getting a bit too much. Heard that the reporters are stalking them too because fans overly posted about their Instagram posts. Though I like park park couple too but I'm hoping Boyou couple will have peace so that they can continue to focus on their careers. 

• Like 1
On 7/31/2018 at 4:43 PM, summer2017 said:

Actually I would prefer our Boyou couple to be protected. The pressure and stalking of park park couple is really getting a bit too much. Heard that the reporters are stalking them too because fans overly posted about their Instagram posts. Though I like park park couple too but I'm hoping Boyou couple will have peace so that they can continue to focus on their careers. 

Hi, I do not know which ParkPark couple you are talking about, sorry... In my country it is normal for a couple of the entertainment world to be followed carefully... what I never  tolerated is the morbidity and lack of respect. I think in any case that the way followed by BoYoo is currently the best, discretion and professionalism, Bogum has always said he wants to protect his private life and invited the fans to do the same. As far as we are concerned, I believe that as BoYoo's shippers we will support them in every way possible and whatever their future choices are. So, that being said... Coming back to yesterday's IG update by Yoo Jung, I believe don't have to be delulu to notice  the common passion for surfing and for a song by EXO (tweeted  by Bogum himself  two years ago)... yet another coincidence?! :phew:

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the  promotion of the new drama of Bogum is still going...There is great waiting for the return on the screen of both... November will be a great month (different networks but also different days, thankfully!)...

cr @ososo2 (I am sorry, I don't know who is the owner)

37603346_229153537740662_588641627447230

Spoiler

Now, waiting, I hope so, to see our guys again during the shooting in August, I wish you a good night, inviting you to always support BoYoo (here)... I leave you today with a pic of Bogummy  that I had not seen before... 

cr in pic

37294409_878033712387666_576901674934521

• Like 2
18 hours ago, boju said:

Hi, I do not know which ParkPark couple you are talking about, sorry...

I saw @LynneL post on park park couple so I assumed everyone knew. It's park seo joon and park min young. There are many rumors on their dating until it gets a bit intrusive. 

I just want Boyou to be protected and free from unnecessary troubles and they can continue to focus in their careers. As a fan, I like their interactions but I'm worried if their dating news breaks out what will happen. Both of them are still so young and their careers are so bright. Although I secretly wish one day BG will be with YJ but it will have to be done with care. I will definitely respect their private lives and support them in their careers. 

Lovely coincidence for both of their shows to air in Nov!

• Like 1

@summer2017 Ok, I understand, I have not read anything about the relationship between these two actors ... So I went to inform me... It seems  that they have denied everything, right? I believe that when ships are formed, they tend to force certain situations, seeing interactions, chemistry, or couple items...   The people who want to believe that an actor is in a relationship with someone will believe that know all... so they oft confuse real life with a romantic novel.. The real problem is that in this way it ends with moving the spotlight away from acting... and, I agree with you, it's not good. Some people even didn't want to see their (think of the boyoo) next  drama  because they did not want to see their interactions with others.. it's insane... but that's just part of the game though, isn't it? Now, if you have succes, these rumors can happen (maybe in some cases, it's just promote)... I think about Park Shin Hye, Suzy, etc... for every drama that have made, a different boyfriend  has been attributed to them! I know Park Min Young since the time of City Hunter, she's no longer a young girl and I can imagine she don't should fear anything, because she is used to handling this sort of thing.... As for our guys, you don't worry, if nothing has happened in these two years, it means that they are well aware and protected perhaps by the media themselves and by the Koreans who love both very much. I think, however, that they have already managed to find the right balance between private life and work... I hope they will continue like this without ever ceasing to look for happiness!

Lastly, I shall take the opportunity provided by this day's debate for a little update...

Now, Bogummy on August cover of KakaoPage... here

37580812_206905906651934_875308206435965

And for Coke Cola (here)...

37114989_1612981468813113_8330984292100341760_n.jpg

Goodnight...

Spoiler

37779819_1810150432383971_37389531607109

• Like 1