Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Dear.. Hav u tried sending this via tweeter to BG or YJ?? Its going to make their day!  Haha.. Lets see if he retweet ur tweet...  Lol

I would love too but I don't have a twitter account lol. I can't keep up with all of my social media accounts already haha not including going to this thread multiple times in a day hahha. If u want to... by all means, please do me that favor Chingu! :)

8 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

@torquoiselily yes!! they're my stress reliever haha. regarding what kind of their relationship now, we don't know. we just love as it is for their relationship right now and hopefully the best of it will come in the future. hope they can maintain their whatever relationship for long hehehee 

Yuuuup. Like what I've said before, whatever they have in progress, wether it be friendship or something more, I'll just be happy with what's present and what they show us (off & on cam/direct or indirect). Let's just for future developments though it may take a while, we'll just keep on pressing hahaha! 

@myicecreamcakexoxo omg girl! I have never watched any "fan made videos" ever but I would have to say, for my first time, I was glued to it! It was really beautifully made and storylines were very good! Now I see why people are sometimes on it! But I was impressed by your videos and watched all 3 u posted! Kudos! Love it! 

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, in00022 said:

BoYoo shippers , please vote for BoYoo as best couple at KBS awards , pls refer the below link

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/2016award/netizen/couple/index.html

You need to sign in before able to vote , if you dont have KBS ID ,  you can sign in using twitter , FB or KKT 

Screenshot_2016-12-05-13-19-50-1_zpsjd8g

I try to vote but it say like this?

I dont understand

Cy5JLPRUkAEGiuX.jpg

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, in00022 said:

BoYoo shippers , please vote for BoYoo as best couple at KBS awards , pls refer the below link

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/2016award/netizen/couple/index.html

You need to sign in before able to vote , if you dont have KBS ID ,  you can sign in using twitter , FB or KKT 

i tried but language in korean..after clicking english the english translation stops after i sign in via twitter lol...maybe i will try again later at night using laptop...

• Like 7

Their closeness undeniable no more question just what you see is what you get.if ever kyj choose to be her co mc in kbs drama awards im sure their sweetness is to the highest level i can imagine how they tease each other,if ever they cannot choose kyj as co mc of pbg im sure pbg great wall activated again.specially if kyj wearing a little bit sexy dress like her  2 dress in mama her black cocktail dress she show us how sexy she is im sure pbg notice this what a body figure she have.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

I try to vote but it say like this?

I dont understand

Cy5JLPRUkAEGiuX.jpg

@bubblyflo & @lovelybluehoneyz..

Sorry , i am not sure why both of you cannot vote , coz i tried it before and it succeed :sweatingbullets: maybe you need to try again later ?? 

EDIT : you need to register as KBS member in able to vote 

Link to register to be KBS members -------> https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@bubblyflo & @lovelybluehoneyz..

Sorry , i am not sure why both of you cannot vote , coz i tried it before and it succeed :sweatingbullets: maybe you need to try again later ??

I think its not that we cant vote but we dont understand korean language..nvrmnd dear we will try again later... :blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

I think its not that we cant vote but we dont understand korean language..nvrmnd dear we will try again later... :blush:

If you have trouble to vote after log in using twitter or FB or KKT , pls try to register to KBS to get the ID to vote then , just follow this instruction to register 

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/i7nchm

EDIT  : sorry , pls ignore my info about log in using FB , twitter or KKT , the only way to vote is you need to register as KBS member , thanks 

• Like 11