Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys, I actually wanted to write a comment  for #BOYOO @ AAA since yesterday but I was so busy livestreaming and Tweet the same time. Plus I was waiting for clearer pcitures and videos to gather

Sorry for the delay Chingus!!! Was busy baking all day  DISCLAIMER: THE POST MADE COMPARISONS WITH ANOTHER MALE ACTOR, THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE IS ALSO A FAN OF THIS ACTOR. ALL INFORMATION IS FOR

Okay, prepare for my lengthy post about the video call As I promised, I even screen captured that short video call to find those tiny little sweet moment  1. It's start when JongMin ask YooJ

12 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Because she's skillful ninja.

Remember yesterday when we guessed YJ take different flight with BG, she's only have one pict but arrive at the same time with BG haha

I also somewhat believe that she also go to Tsim Tsa Tsui? with BG in ninja mode on

and her ninja skills is far better than BG's..(maybe because of her petite body.)

• Like 24
17 minutes ago, cici1 said:

and her ninja skills is far better than BG's..(maybe because of her petite body.)

Yes, I think so, she's petite and long hair, when she wears face mask and glass, I think it's hard to find out. But Bogum is tall and big frame, man like him is easily to recognize in the crowd. 

if he is only normal man, he is outstanding, but he's famous person, so it's easy to recognize.....

• Like 22

Im just curious if bg had a chance to met yj secretly in hong kong i remember there a photo where bg waiting outside the building i think he waiting for someone maybe his other friend or kyj.also i think bg is more careful he never repeat his mistake during AAA he can join the after party of mama im sure his other friend are there insted He immidiately return to his hotel.just in delulu mode.

• Like 21
13 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@in00022 Thank you chingus..You are really liable when it comes to information..BoYoo live streaming site, BoYoo voting site, BoYoo news site..:blush:And with that..I think I will be hanging in the voting site for a while..

"WE HAVE AN ULTIMATE GOAL NOW BOYOO SHIPPERS..BOYOO COUPLE FOR BEST COUPLE AWARD!!FIGHTING!!":grin::heart:

@myicecreamcakexoxo WOAH!!MY FRIEND!!:heart:YOUR MONSTER POST!!Please keep it coming..Love it when somebody on this thread analyze BoYoo moments in details..:blush:

@happysloth 

Hide contents

Shall we make our blueprint now in how to successfully rob a bank?Wahhh!!moonlight dvd will be available on Dec. 8 and the price was so high and I think my budget was a bit short on that time..hahahah..I think I'm going to be crazy now..ONE THING YOU WANT SO BAD BUT DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES..YOU CAN'T HAVE IT IN YOUR LIFE..NEVER THOUGHT BUYING GURUMI DVD WOULD BE LIKE LEE YOUNG AND RA ON STORY..LOL:joy::heartbreak:We can do this..IF THEIR'S A WILL..THEIR'S A WAY..:blush:

Spoiler

Sigh. A very long long sigh. I've already bid farewell to this precious DVD :tears: Unless the gods suddenly lost their marbles and decided to pour $$$ on me, than I'd have to settle with just moony-eyeing clips and GIFs that people will make from the DVDs... :D

• Like 15

@myicecreamcakexoxo Good luck with ur exam chingu..

@superfangermany_stv I like to read all your post chingu.. thank you for all your hard works

@Kissy13 "ONE THING YOU WANT SO BAD BUT DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES..YOU CAN'T HAVE IT IN YOUR LIFE..NEVER THOUGHT BUYING GURUMI DVD WOULD BE LIKE LEE YOUNG AND RA ON STORY..LOL"   

ur analogy really cracked me up.. LOL 

• Like 15

Thanks a lot for the videos of Yoojung in Hongkong @Sheila Marie Green

I hope someone could enlarge the book in her arms so that we could know what kind of book that she's reading. I hope it's her school book or any other books related to her study etc. I always admire and have big respect to those actresses/actors/singers who have to juggle their time between work and study and could excel in both! 

And @superfangermany_stv thanks a lot for the yahoo taiwan translation and other information that you have shared in this thread. Really appreciate it! :wub:

Edited by yaya_amin
  • Like 19

shipping kpop pair should be lowkey coz once they knew that their every move is being analize the pair will feel awkward and moments will lessen. Its a different world in korean entertainment. Dating for idols or artist is taboo. I don't want BoYoo to be like my other ship that became awkward to each other because of shippers and seeing their moments is like wishing for miracles lol 

• Like 16