Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I don't make it personal as I believe they are both professional and all dialog and actions on that huge stage is well organized and set; however, they played it by heart as  it is for real, We all know BoYoo Couple is real . It is part of their scrips, however it is performed beautifully by them to convince us it is real ,KYJ jealousy  and PBG distraction. It does not make sense for me if I think KYJ calls PBG bogum oppa informally in official performance such as MAMA award and PBG get distracted by a dance at that stage. Even though it might have happen in their relationship in real life but that one is definitely a play. However, I think their relationship is in the stage of being beyond that. It looks being very protectivearrow-10x10.png toward each other , not harming ,and caring. especially PBG who said to others during the phone call to take care of KYJ in 2D1N show. and we have seen how sensitive he is toward KYJ's happiness. 

• Like 20

4 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Dear Chingus!!! Happy Sunday!!! If anyone here has posted YJ's pics at the Missoni event today on IG or Twitter, please kindly delete them.

Excuse me for quoting this.  I've been away so I'm having a hard time to back track.  I stopped at page 440 so I'm lost.  What's with the photos at this MIssoni event about?  Hope you won't mind asking me this :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

@b4l01 - it is a private event of Missoni Brand Bag and fans took some photos of YJ attending the event this morning and posted on SNS. Later her agency asked them to remove all YJ photos as her contract has not been signed or may be it is confidential I am not sure ... and most fans have removed the photos...anyway, nothing serious or bad about it, just they wanted to keep it private and confidential.

I have been busy back reading, you all are good updating with gifs and photos and news, I am a slow reader thats why I can not catch up quickly...lol

btw, I have a question to ask @Sheila Marie Green or any if you know, I notice BG wore eye liner and may be some make up yesterday at airport, so its a must? If so, does he do it himself or it is his manager? if so his manager must be good at this too?..lol...unlike Cebu trip back home, BG and YJ looked casual and no dress up or make up, this is must be really them as it was a private trip, not on schedule?

I also notice fans shared his cap, jacket and shirts and how much it cost on SNS every time he arrives or departs..wow this is part of commercial too? They can not really dress what they wanted?  I am just curious. Thank you in advance anyway.

Credit: twitter acc owner

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Niki-Forever said:

I don't make it personal as I believe they are both professional and all dialog and actions on that huge stage is well organized and set. It is part of their scrips, however it is performed beautifully by them to convince us it is real ,KYJ jealousy  and PBG distraction. It does not make sense for me if I think KYJ calls PBG bogum oppa informally in official performance such as MAMA award and PBG get distracted by a dance at that stage. Even though it might have happen in their relationship in real life but that one is definitely a play. However, I think ther relationship in the stage of being beyond that. It looks being very protectivearrow-10x10.png toward each other , not harming ,and caring. especially PBG who said to others during the phone call to take care of KYJ in 2D1N show. and we have seen how sensitive he is toward KYJ's happiness.

Totally agree that is all script and they practice all the dialog couple times bc MAMA is a big award. Even BG affection towards the clips is acting. I think both of them did a good job to come up a cute conversation which satisfy the audience.  I don't think YJ is jealous. She is not that childish! Trust and understand are foundation of relationship, especially for  actors because they have to perform and delivery their love and emotion on screens with different partners. Nobody wants a gf who is easy getting mad bc of tiny teeny thing. 

In my opinion, They did not attend after MAMA  party bc YJ is minor and BG needs to take care of his health for his coming FM. I'm glad they both enjoy MAMA as their first trip together and being recognized as the hottest rising stars.

Edited by tuborsnail
  • Like 17

Soooooo, help this Ahjumma understand. Bo Gum can be jealous, and possessive, and selfish, in public, but YJ is immune to that?  Help me understand. I know they're professional, but I'm pretty sure they're human too. I understand being extra careful about shipping, but I'm starting to honestly wonder if some of us should be in the actors' threads instead. This thread is slowly becoming full of naysayers and pessimists. What gives?

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I think it's funny when they come here to see what's going on and demoralize us. Honestly, reading any of the non-Boyoo PBG or KYJ threads (which are dead ATM) it's actually quite encouraging that they're probably couple. 

Hahaha IKR

ship the ship that you want to ship 

(too much ship hahaha)

@torquoiselily yes!! they're my stress reliever haha. regarding what kind of their relationship now, we don't know. we just love as it is for their relationship right now and hopefully the best of it will come in the future. hope they can maintain their whatever relationship for long hehehee 

• Like 22