Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

But after reading the IG post about people wanting "D" to go after BoYoo, I knew I had to speak up. Thank you @martina123 for letting us here know about that post on IG.

Spoiler

Kamsamida chingu . For a while i was feeling guilty that I made chaos in this thread . I will be careful now before posting :wub:

• Like 16

Lol at bo gum cant close his mouth look at girl groups videos

Maybe few years down the line. But right now any one that pair with bo gum that gotten to get hurt but fans. His fans will not accept any girl right now. Its done more harm than good if there is any dating scandal. Even if bo gum has any feeling, he would still consider his career right now, the potential harmful to his girl. So im statisfy that they looking at each other a little longer like this. Looking at they together is happy enough. Both of them are at the beginning of their career, they will be pairing with many other costar. Just hope they got to pairing every now and then like this.

• Like 16

Dear Chingus..i have something to ask... U all remember the scenes where raon was in prison n LY visited her?then they sat side by side talking? I remember someone posted a bts picture that shown BG-YJ sat together,BG was hugging her and they were sleeping...sigh..i cant remember which page was that pic posted... Hmmm... Well..the thing is there is no scene that they hug in the jail or whatever they call it haha........did anybody remember that bts pic? 

• Like 17

cr. to the owner.

Spoiler

BG is so cute in the last clip of the video. I think he is trying to get YJ attention after noticing YJ looking at boygroup down the stage. Lol love is all around ♡♡

Spoiler

This is my 1st attempt posting a video i really dont know how to post one though. Im in techno. Experimenting mode now. Kekekek

• Like 24

Those fan cams is what I thrive for! Seriously daebakkkkk! They are just too giddy around each other and I have no problem with that hahaha! Chemistry is even caught off cam, ironically, with fan cams! 

Anyway, Yoojungie is blossoming into a young fine lady. She's showing some maturity with her recent looks & outfit and it suits her quite well. No wonder, one is simply enamored by her! 

Okay... here's a new one from her Misoni VIP invitation. 

• Like 24