Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

On 4/12/2016 at 2:37 PM, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Happy sunday everyone!!! 

I am going to rewatch MDBC again today..Going to smile like nobody business again lol.. 

I did it after watching MAMA. and I still had the same reaction when 1st time I watched ... aaahhhh. I think BoYoo ruined me for another drama. 

Spoiler

Try to move on from MDBC,  I tried to watch another drama (DOTS). While I was watching DOTS ep 16, scene: when SHK and SJK is in the beach, wearing white clothes and drinking wine, what  in my mind was BoYoo couple. Their dialogue here reminds me of BG"S twitter header. :P:P

the dialogue between SHK and SJK there is really cheesy, but I was thinking is there any possibility YJ and BG watched DOTS together , or BG watched it and think about it (hahahaha).. 

In my delulu mind, this conversation is happened between BG and YJ. (totally, this is product of my delulu mind)

SHK: Shi Jin, please take one star for me.

SJK: I have took one star and she sits beside me.. 

SHK: (smile and blush)

SJK: You are really shining like star... bla bla bla, and I find  my life is shining brightly (not boring anymore). 

SHK: (laughing)

SJK: How it is possible a woman like u is mine?? 

Wanderlust

Credit to: @bubblyflo

Spoiler

Yes, Bo Gum-ah,  YJ is like a star that shining brightly. U cannot even divert your eyes from her  In AAA event. In the sea of people,  ur eyes are seeking her. 

Is YJ also a star that shining brightly  in ur sky that illuminate your life?  We know that Bo Gum-ah, everytime you are with YJ, you are so haaappyy, ur smile and face can tell us... Now, there is someone who find your jokes are funny ... Who did not think you are boring because you are too nice. Someone that  you can tell about your day.  Cheer on you like a friend. Now you are life is not the same as before.

It is possible that YJ's bubbly personality brings new colors/light or new things to BG's sky (life).

SERIOUSLY, MY DELULU MIND IS TALKING RIGHT NOW.  So sorry guys. 

• Like 22
  • Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys, I actually wanted to write a comment  for #BOYOO @ AAA since yesterday but I was so busy livestreaming and Tweet the same time. Plus I was waiting for clearer pcitures and videos to gather

Sorry for the delay Chingus!!! Was busy baking all day  DISCLAIMER: THE POST MADE COMPARISONS WITH ANOTHER MALE ACTOR, THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE IS ALSO A FAN OF THIS ACTOR. ALL INFORMATION IS FOR

Okay, prepare for my lengthy post about the video call As I promised, I even screen captured that short video call to find those tiny little sweet moment  1. It's start when JongMin ask YooJ

Hohoho..

11 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

Wait, the award for these ceremony  will be held in HK on Dec 20? If YJ continues to remain first, and if BG races to #1 spot in the male session, does that mean we will meet them in HK again:rolleyes:

Seem Cebu n Hongkong are precious places of boYoo. Hope for another BoYoo moments. :heart:

YjNgie is super buzy.. She went to Hongkong again this day.. Hope she get enough rest. :wub:

• Like 24
7 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Currently his position boost up after MAMA Awards, and he's currently at 4th postion

I'll give my vote to our baby, don't get me wrong but I guess my baby needs some help rather than BG 

WOW, this is tough.. (that's why I never wanted date  a man with the same job/ office with me (LOL). 

• Like 21

:wub: I LOOOVE THIS SHIP

we're delulu but in logic way. 

actually we're lucky because we have so many boyoo moments to analyze and makes our heart flutter. 

I saw YJ manager upload in his ig pict of incheon airport maybe 8hours ago. I wonder why there's no picture of YJ in incheon airport. Im searching but found nothing.

• Like 19