Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

well done @louise31 :wub: you got that thing called shipping materials here he.... :D;) 

on elle magazine recently when PBG asked about his ideal type:

One of the most popular questions, and the one fans are most curious about was regarding his ideal type. He answered, “I want someone that’s easy to be with, like a friend, but someone that can take care of me like a mother.” source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-bo-gum-reveals-his-ideal-type-and-photos-from-recent-photoshoot/

on elle magazine also KYJ said:

I have an easygoing personality. source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/21/kim-yoo-jung-talks-acting-manly-and-her-own-personality-for-elle/

I can be a mother some day, but never a father. I want to know what the weight of that would feel like. source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/kim-yoo-jung-shares-got-close-park-bo-gum/

borrow this gif from @ninamina show how friendly they are :wub: or we can say how easygoing KYJ is ;) wink2 to PBG:P

aea4bbabgw1f84jro2ynlg20l70f04r2.gif 1471430421368711.png

And then how motherly KYJ is...

look how well she holds the baby :wub:                                                       and also take care this big man kkk:lol:

923844_1546519065564175_1381113356_n.jpg  13715279_1563063770385829_451004798_n.jp

Now our GOAL ...

Hide contents

HAPPY FAMILY :kiss_wink:

005xd7EKgw1f7sc413mk0j30ev0evwg2.jpg

@4nnlov3pink tnx chingu!!!...love love your plan posts here...detailed and well written...keep em coming 

• Like 8

FRIENDLY REMINDERS 2 all shippers here ;) 

Would u please delete the pic u quote. this is against soompi's rule. we don't want this thread is "in JAIL" right for time being ;) THANK U

Although it's a little 2 late but still I wanna say also GOOD MORNING:kiss_wink:

keep waiting another wonderful ep of MDBC. Yaay this is Monday.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, plumblossom3 said:

My heart actually stopped when I read that they went out for a date, felt arkward and decided not to date. Then I realise that it was the Elle article and that she was talking about BEFORE filming started. And I could breathe again. Because after filming it's a different story altogether. Arkward?? I don't think so with all their interactions and "accidental"  skins hip. ;).

Was mentally preparing for major heartache and tears for tomorrow''s episode based on preview. Couldn't believe it that the heartache will come so early when I read the comments above. That the ship will sink so early.  Luckily there's still hope. :sweatingbullets:.

I'm rooting for them so hard that I don't even know what I'm talking about now. My thoughts about them are all over the place. :dizzy:

And btw, is it normal to feel like I want to murder all those other people who say that they have better chemistry with PBG?!! No names mentioned. Omg. I think I'm going crazy. Crazy for them! :flushed:

@plumblossom3 count me in chingu...why do I feel like these people are desperately trying to associate themselves to PBG lately? like seriously???...again no names mentioned here...just pouring out my sentiments about the article...peace, love y'all...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Ah. So that was the K Swiss incident. Saw it on my Weibo before but didn't pay much attention to it since I didn't really know who he was at that time. Went back to Weibo to see all his postings again. Ever since then he has not posted much. I think he suffered quite a lot because I was reading the comments there and he was really being scolded and cursed at by the Chinese netizens. 

Good thing is its starting to blow over and he still has strong following and fans there who are still supporting him. So all is good! :D

• Like 7

3 hours ago, louise31 said:

@plumblossom3 count me in chingu...why do I feel like these people are desperately trying to associate themselves to PBG lately? like seriously???...again no names mentioned here...just pouring out my sentiments about the article...peace, love y'all...:sweatingbullets:

Exactly my thoughts. I just skip reading such articles or shows:) I just hope that these 2 young, pure and talented actor/actress will not be tarnished by the entertainment world:) It's so unbelievable to read those scandalous news happening in Korea recently!

@fangirlsgocrazy thanks for posting the interview, I'm truly impressed by how they dealt with such a big scale media interview:)

• Like 6

hi guys !!!

i've been a silent reader of this thread but decided to post something as i want our thread is more active.

I've found some pictures but dont know how to post them so someone kind please help to upload to our thread. Also, if any of you understand Korean, can u translate what's the title of the post as well as netizen's reaction? Judging from the pictures, i think the one posted them is also a shipper :wub:

Here's the links: 

http://www.dzgol.net/index.php?mid=board_news&order_type=asc&sort_index=voted_count&page=2166&document_srl=20645530

• Like 10

i came to know about PBG only through this drama, so i am not so familiar with how he interacts with other female co-stars. but just want to share what i have observed from the start bet PBG and KYJ.

guess when the casting was confirmed, both of them definitely has some qns in their mind on how it is to work with the other party. to both of them before their first meeting, i am sure they will at least read the internet or watch some of the previous works of each other before they meet so that they can at least have some common topics.

you can see both of them are still very shy and reserved during the script reading, and during then, it came across as a very pure co-worker relationship plus sibling feel. but somehow the feeling change as the drama takes place, and it seems like their feeling for each other also develop with the script (which is rather normal as both of them are professional actors/actresses).

they started from strangers, shy and awkward moments to come to a very comfy level.

what caught my attention is the bts on how they behaved when camera is off, they are so into each other, joking around, and both of them will smile when their eyes meet somehow. and i think PBG really thinks that KYJ is very cute, just by watching her can bring a smile to his face. and of cos for KYJ, other than PBG good personality, his handsome face and humour is also traits that will tug her heart.

all i can say is they have natural very strong chemistry, complements each other, and i am not sure if i am seeing things correctly, they are very happy with each other's presence, especially PBG. :)

hope this stays and they can develop into better individuals and wow us with happy news when they are older. 

• Like 22

hi chingudeul...

just would like to share something I found about our adorable couple. Did anyone notice that PBG likes to KYJ, during interview and press con he will from time to time. I find it cute that during the interview with entertainment weekly, when PBG asked to maintain his muscle and he answered that he will maintain it, he turned to KYJ when saying it as if he said it to her

• Like 9

@Dankin: wow you are so detailed! love it!!!! Its like they are bring developed in real life the same as the characters they play.

I also think PBG likes her a lot...he is somewhat touchy to her during interviews. As for KYJ, hihihi she finds him handsome right? so she definitely has a crush on him :D

• Like 8

@dankin you are such a keen observer and your scrutiny on their social media accounts are impressive and you have managed to link the details to each accurately...never did I imagine we have someone like you chingu in keeping this ship alive!!!...please continue to impart your "sherlock holmes" ability to us with regards to this lovely couple...with that my profound gratitude to you my friend!!!...ten thumbs up!!! even if I only have two...ehehehe...:heart::w00t:

• Like 8

You know is watching the press con clip uploaded a few posts before and noticed that at the end of the press con, PBG walked quite far ahead of KYG who was pushing back the chairs. Kim Young was much closer to her coming down so logically he could help her down the stairs also. Yet he never probably because he knew and it seem like a very normal reaction to him that PBG will be the one to grab her hand and help her. In fact he doesn't even look shock or anything when he saw PBG adjusting her hair late in the other interview. To me his reaction is like someone who is quite used to seeing such shows of affection between them that it's become quite normal already. 

• Like 10