[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thanks @gogogirl26 for sharing the LJS Dreamlike promo bit.   The composition is so beautifully made.  So sweet & tender as choreographed.   Glad to know he is in good hands with YG.    How we wish we could be at the FM with him.  SK is like so far away -  am so looking forward to the FM updates... and also the VIP movie.    Wonder who is the MC for the Private Stage moments; whether he/she will sporting enough to cajole him to ask some personal questions .. about HJ.   Just a delulu thinking here.

JJ Fighting ! 

• Like 5

Thanks for @ibru @chelsita and @fans123 for ur opinion regarding sending gift for JS... 

Yupp, i think we need to open a donation for jjs! With money that we collect, we can consider what give will we send to JS.. 

@kembie ur welcome chinguu~~ i like that concept with flower and his white shirt. Its really dreamy and prince like. Lol! 

• Like 4

Hi Guys, sorry for not being active recently, I'm dying with the load of my work and could not visit the thread as often as before, it really makes me torn inside seeing you guys' posts via email then seeing  beautiful images of JS and HJ all over IG but could not share my joy with anyone :dissapointed_relieved:

Please know that I'm still their die-hard shipper and always attached to this thread, I think Jongjoo is my muse, my first and only ship!

Appreciate you guys for all the updates and translation. Now I have to come back to work and will lurk back few missing pages when I have time. 

Love you all :heart:

• Like 7

Look, I am sure that flower concepts are probably all the rage in Korea right now, so I am not saying it has deep meaning or anything, but my gosh, these people are beautiful! And so please enjoy the aesthetics of two extremely similar concepts side by side. I cut off 4 seconds at the beginning of hers (just titles) to fit into the 60 second IG limit, but otherwise the timing is completely unedited--and it still matches perfectly.

• Like 10

It isn't Seoul.   I watched a variety travel show quite  recently, and it is very similar to the night view in Apsan Observatory in Daegu City.   Daegu is accessible by train from Seoul.    It is a pretty flat city,  and not all cities   have a high  observatory (need cable car to go up)  with such a view.   There seems to be a dark area (park? lake?)   to the left (black blank space).   Other Daegu night views have the same.   cmiiw please,  because there are so many cities/countries within easy reach of Seoul  :)  thanks,

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, apoo said:

@hazeljrr_c922 it is similar but the barricades in apsan are horizontal and in js picture are vertical. So it isn't apsan . Could be Tokyo because even Tokyo has the same view . Correct me if I'm wrong . Both apsan and Tokyo view are similar .

The skyline does look like Tokyo.. Though the observatory decks in Tokyo (Tokyo Tower and Skytee) are both enclosed. From Shin Jae Ha and Sukkie's photo, it seems that it is open space. Gah, Sukkie's definitely on ninja mode. 

• Like 5