[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

JS is crying in his empty room, lol.

Also, it's incredible that this is the same person. Except for the Folli Follie picture, which was taken some time ago (and posted today), all of these pictures were taken within about three days of each other. No wonder she feels she can wander around unrecognized!

• Like 17

@shishi101  Thanks for that pouting red lips!  Oh my gee!  What is she trying to do? 
How to resist lah ... such provocative pose!  

you know ..
I have been a JS fan since W
I love him for his acting .. ok ok, he is charming and he got legs (we all know right)
I want him to be loved too cos he has so much of that in him that he keeps showing it
When I saw how he was / is with HHJ, I jumped with joy - today jumping more cos of her RED LIPS and BIG ALLURING EYES
I begun to love HHJ, not only as her fan but she as a woman, the woman who can give our JS love, confidence and whatever he wants / desires
I begun to pour my love for them, our OTP and now more so, with all the love and encouragement from here ...

Can someone please text them to give us more hint?   

• Like 12

She can be the girl next door, the beauty queen, the innocent Hyo Joo and the colourful Hyo Joo. She look so young and fresh faced even with the hot lips. Her Fan Meet tickets will be sold out quickly. And very likely :rolleyes: it be filled with all Fanboys LOL, Jong Suk Ah you have to sit on the stage then.:wub: Fighting Jong Suk, she is yours!

Cr. Js1314520

I Imagine he will say : "WOOew ... She is hot!!..kkk"

• Like 11

Lol, I can just imagine all of the people on her team BEGGING to go to work this week. They all seem quite enthusiastic to be in Hawaii--even her agency is posting about it (and so is she, since that one picture on her agency IG appears to be taken by her.)

I'm glad Jun Choi is back. I was worried that some crazy fan had driven him off, but maybe he just wanted a break, like @adawiyahsarkis30 suggested.

Poor JS at home. Both are working hard, but I'm thinking she may be having more fun...

• Like 7

Is this from Samsonite official website? Gosh, can I expect a photoshoot or CF between Samsonite Red and LiPault. Hey Samsonite marketing team please hear us out, with these two beauties in one frame, your sales will definitely increase rapidly and your website may even stuck with significant amount of check-in :rolleyes:

• Like 11

The photos says "only lotte.com" and "05.15 - 05.22". I'm guessing the brand week was last week and the banner is now taken off lotte.com since it's over. Wish we knew sooner to quote the website. But I'm still happy to know Samsonite sees what we see! It's about time for a Samsonite Red x Lipault crossover!:wink: 

• Like 11

Well, the picture itself is an edit, of course. But the question is, is it a fan edit, or a Samsonite edit? If the sale is over, yeah, it's probably too late to catch it online. But it really does look like a Samsonite ad? If so, they are slow to catch on (JJ fans have been advertising for them for some time, lol)--but hey, we'll take it. :) Now, just get them for real in the same frame, okay? :wub:

ETA: It appears that they all really did come off the Lotte.com site. I think there are at least some people in advertising who are very aware of the JJ base out there... (I know that both Folli Follie and Daebang Construction have done ads that try to create the hint of JS in them as well.)  Anyway, source for the Samsonite ads is here: http://www.lotte.com/goods/viewGoodsDetail.lotte?goods_no=368392923

• Like 14

12 hours ago, frozentundra said:

ETA: It appears that they all really did come off the Lotte.com site. I think there are at least some people in advertising who are very aware of the JJ base out there... (I know that both Folli Follie and Daebang Construction have done ads that try to create the hint of JS in them as well.)  Anyway, source for the Samsonite ads is here: http://www.lotte.com/goods/viewGoodsDetail.lotte?goods_no=368392923

@frozentundra - thank you for the good news!  Even it was an edited version, it is legit.  They noticed we noticed ......shows that it is a stamp of approval and a good sign!     

• Like 5