[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

On 24/03/2017 at 10:09 PM, frozentundra said:

This looks like the original report. It doesn't seem to say much more than we are already saying on this thread, but it's nice to know there is another shipper out there, right? I'd love to know their sources for the referenced Korean media...  http://miner8.com/en/24424

yes yes, yes,.

i read that, and her Ideal description (pretty much all are mentioned many times in the past at this thread by many jongjoo shippers in past) is the one we should remind ourselves again and again... isnt JongSuk suit every ounce and inch of that description.
Han Hyo Joo’s Ideal Type of Man has apparently changed over time. In a recent interview, she stated that when she was younger she was drawn to bad boys, but now that she is older her views have changed.

Her ideal partner now is somebody who has a lot of understanding, somebody with whom she can be open and speak a lot.

In another interview, the actress confessed that her ideal type of man is somebody who is cheerful and healthy.

Han Hyo Joo would love to be in a relationship with somebody on whom she could depend on and that cared about her like a mother.

She then added that she understands her ideals are very high: she doesn’t think there are many men who fit this description.

(isnt' it both JS and HJ been talking and chatting like old friends during BTS.... they felt completely comfortable with each other.... so much so they are always physically close,  isnt' it JS image totally friendly, and smiling, healthy and clean, nothing but a bad boy image, which she now abandon,....  isn't it that JS really like pampering her, protective over her like a 'guardian"....  he looked totally like a man beside her,..)

• Like 7

In the recent episode of JTBC TV show 'my house', BH actress Han Ji-min gave JS's autograph to a secondary school girl as an encouragement for her to study hard.

More information can be found in this link: http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=14903607121223802019#cb

This very autograph was posted on IG on 6 January. Totally didn't expect that Han Ji-min was the one who helped this girl get JS's signature.

I personally find this quite interesting since apparently HJ and Han Ji-min both belong to BH entertainment and they are relatively intimate with each other (Han Ji-min often likes photos of HJ and leave complimentary comments on HJ's staff's IG. They also attended Mama together last year ). On the other hand, JS and Han Ji-min have never worked together. Also, their interaction at the Master Vip last December was purely a reflection of a Sunbae-hoobae relationship and obviously they didn't seem familiar with each other. So who helped HJM get JS's autograph then? lol

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ibru that's such a priceless report. is there any link to the original report? what i found was only twitter (should be in either cambodian or Thai language.)  this 'recently' means how long ago? any knowledge of that? thanks for your report, ibru.

I read the whole article a few days ago. To be honest, what's written on this website is very misleading. 

Firstly, no, there has not been any Korean media reporting that JS and HJ are in a relationship. If you search their names on Naver, what will pop out are basically MBC award, dazed photoshoot and W etc. There are netizens asking if JS and HJ are in a relationship on various Korean websites (naver, cafedum etc), however, no Korean media has made any official report about their relationship. 

Secondly, this article labels HJ's co stars Bae Soon Bin, Lee Seung Gi and Kang Do Han as her ex boyfriends. Seriously what is this? HJ is such a decent girl and professional actress she barely has had any dating rumours with her co-stars. These 'ex boyfriends' are absolutely nonsense. 

• Like 9

@primrose210 I've actually seen that page before, and it felt a little speculative to me? Basically they just ran through a list of her costars. I saw an old (closer to 2010 than 2017) interview with her once where someone asked her about some of her former costars (including LSG) and she just laughed and pointed out that acting was acting, but there was an unspoken line you didn't cross.* And I really did get the vibe that it was fun to act with all of these cool guys, but it was just that. I seriously doubt there was EVER a thing with some of these people.

*Which is why I smiled in the making-of W documentary where Soo Bong insists in voiceover that they were always very professional and "never crossed the line" or some such--even as the video is clearly showing overflowing amounts of offscreen chemistry. But then again, I am a shipper, so...

I still think it's curious that so many viewers wonder about them, yet Korean media is officially completely silent.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

I read the whole article a few days ago. To be honest, what's written on this website is very misleading. 

Firstly, no, there has not been any Korean media reporting that JS and HJ are in a relationship. If you search their names on Naver, what will pop out are basically MBC award, dazed photoshoot and W etc. There are netizens asking if JS and HJ are in a relationship on various Korean websites (naver, cafedum etc), however, no Korean media has made any official report about their relationship. 

Secondly, this article labels HJ's co stars Bae Soon Bin, Lee Seung Gi and Kang Do Han as her ex boyfriends. Seriously what is this? HJ is such a decent girl and professional actress she barely has had any dating rumours with her co-stars. These 'ex boyfriends' are absolutely nonsense. 

It is gossips, what I find funny even if it is misleading. It is also delulu... of somebody else....

Is it not interesting what other sites think or write?

80% of our posts here are also delulu, but everybody here is hoping for the best!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@primrose210 I've actually seen that page before, and it felt a little speculative to me? Basically they just ran through a list of her costars. I saw an old (closer to 2010 than 2017) interview with her once where someone asked her about some of her former costars (including LSG) and she just laughed and pointed out that acting was acting, but there was an unspoken line you didn't cross.* And I really did get the vibe that it was fun to act with all of these cool guys, but it was just that. I seriously doubt there was EVER a thing with some of these people.

*Which is why I smiled in the making-of W documentary where Soo Bong insists in voiceover that they were always very professional and "never crossed the line" or some such--even as the video is clearly showing overflowing amounts of offscreen chemistry. But then again, I am a shipper, so...

I still think it's curious that so many viewers wonder about them, yet Korean media is officially completely silent.

the actors mentioned and labelled as HJ's ex boyfriends in that article are seriously just her previous co-workers. They were all purely strict working relationships. That's why I find it unbearably irritating that the author has misled the readers by falsely defining 'ex boyfriends' for HJ. 

HJ once said in a 2009 interview that dating rumours make her feel upset and hurt. She made it very clear that LSG is just her friend, BSB is her Sunbae and she even attended KDH's wedding. What else can there be?  Seriously, these people are clearly just her previous co-stars. It's very irresponsible to spread incorrect information like this just for the sake of getting attention or being 'funny'. I personally don't find it funny or interesting at all. It's actually an offence to call these actors HJ's ex boyfriends.  HJ had been keeping a line which is not easy to cross between herself and her male co-stars so as to avoid rumours. That's also why I perceived her change during w shooting and decided to join this ship. Hope you understand my feelings. It really hurts when I see false or incorrect information about HJ.

• Like 9

I also noticed quite a difference in her interactions and general state of happiness this time around, as opposed to when I've seen her talk about or interact with past coworkers. (But I don't want my state of shipping-ness to be a burden, either. Ottoke??) My sense (as someone watching from the outside who only sees what she chooses to show) is that is is veeeeeery protective of her private life, that she has maybe been burned by the media before, and that she does make a clear distinction between fiction and reality. The article feels very clickbaity to me, without much substance. I rarely have run across that kind of thing aimed at her, though, which I find interesting. Unlike in other countries, does Korea respect a person's request to the media to back off? 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

the actors mentioned and labelled as HJ's ex boyfriends in that article are seriously just her previous co-workers. They were all purely strict working relationships. That's why I find it unbearably irritating that the author has misled the readers by falsely defining 'ex boyfriends' for HJ. 

HJ once said in a 2009 interview that dating rumours make her feel upset and hurt. She made it very clear that LSG is just her friend, BSB is her Sunbae and she even attended KDH's wedding. What else can there be?  Seriously, these people are clearly just her previous co-stars. It's very irresponsible to spread incorrect information like this just for the sake of getting attention or being 'funny'. I personally don't find it funny or interesting at all. It's actually an offence to call these actors HJ's ex boyfriends.  HJ had been keeping a line which is not easy to cross between herself and her male co-stars so as to avoid rumours. That's also why I perceived her change during w shooting and decided to join this ship. Hope you understand my feelings. It really hurts when I see false or incorrect information about HJ.

Why do you take it so close to your heart? If you know that all what is written is just gossip, just smile and forget about it.

Gossip it is a part of our life , specially in life of famous people.

There are tones of articles, like what I have posted here, in the internet.

When I see it, I'm just smiling, because I know that all this is gossip.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ibru said:

Why do you take it so close to your heart? If you know that all what is written is just gossip, just smile and forget about it.

Gossip it is a part of our life , specially in life of famous people.

There are tones of articles, like what I have posted here, in the internet.

When I see it, I'm just smiling, because I know that all this is gossip.

I believe people who truly love HJ can't put up with fake gossip and just laugh it off. Because we don't see HJ as a source for entertainment :). That's why you rarely find Korean fans discuss and spread so-called 'gossips' on public forums. 

But anyway, we have completely different ideologies. I won't waste my time on persuading you or whatsoever. Thank you for sharing your insight. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, primrose210 said:

So who helped HJM get JS's autograph then? lol

Sorry for cut your post. Hmmm, Han Hyo Joo? When I saw that news ( posted by WithJS ) , my shipper heart said it Han Hyo Joo helped Han Ji Min to get his autograph lol xD They're in the same agency ( BH ) . :wub::wub: 

if yes, it's quiet happy for us hahaha :D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I also noticed quite a difference in her interactions and general state of happiness this time around, as opposed to when I've seen her talk about or interact with past coworkers. (But I don't want my state of shipping-ness to be a burden, either. Ottoke??) My sense (as someone watching from the outside who only sees what she chooses to show) is that is is veeeeeery protective of her private life, that she has maybe been burned by the media before, and that she does make a clear distinction between fiction and reality. The article feels very clickbaity to me, without much substance. I rarely have run across that kind of thing aimed at her, though, which I find interesting. Unlike in other countries, does Korea respect a person's request to the media to back off? 

As far as i am concerned, HJ indeed has changed significantly since W in terms of the way she interacts with her co-star and the entire vibe of her as an ordinary woman. One of HJ's long-term Korean fans was also telling me that the interaction between HJ and JS was surprising to her. She had never expected to see HJ being so intimate and sometimes even coy with her co-worker. 

And yes, the Korean society as a whole also makes a distinction between dramas and private life. That's also why we rarely see Korean shippers, compared to the amount of international shippers I mean  lol Koreans fans focus more on individual actors or actresses instead of shipping them as a pair in real life, which explains why there's seldom 'shipper forums' on Korean social media.  

Moreover, HJ has been staying low-key because of her personality and especially the incident which involved her brother three years ago. Her company has been protecting her as well so as to make her stay away from harsh comments and invectives. Actually her Korean fans as well, they do happen to meet HJ in Korea occasionally when she's not working but fans normally don't put these photos on IG or twitter. 

Hope that more or less answered your question. 

• Like 19

That's a wonderful answer, @primrose210. Interesting on the whole Korean attitude. I have of course observed the hoards of oppa!-squealing fangirls online, plus a few individuals who seem a little scarily obsessed/unbalanced with particular actors, but I'm glad to know that in general there is also a certain level of expectation among most people to allow actors to have private, normal lives, too. In a country where what, a quarter of the population lives in the same city? it would be difficult if you felt you couldn't run down to the store to pick up a package of ramen and something to drink. I am glad to hear that her agency has her back. Some of the public invective aimed at her had to have been incredibly painful to deal with, and it's amazing that she continues to be so genuine and "real" when she does make public appearances. As someone who counts myself among her fans, I also feel that need to block negative stuff from her path.

I also appreciate hearing the viewpoint of the longtime Korean fan on how HJ has changed since W. That is what it looks like to me, too, but I am not Korean. A year ago (so, just before or just about the time she signed on for W), she said she was interested in dating, and was doing a lot of thinking about what kind of person she wanted to date/marry. She said she was trying to figure out what love really was,* etc. The comment referenced a while back in this thread, about her type being someone with a lot of understanding and consideration, comes from one of those interviews. So whatever she may have thought or done since then, it was with that in mind. If she is interested in someone who connects on a number of things she thinks are important, and who is understanding and considerate, we know who to refer her to. :) Likewise, she is more than just a pretty face; she's someone who's clearly got her head screwed on right and would bring along a lot of lasting happiness with her to whoever she ends up with. The way we've seen HJ and JS interact seems out of the ordinary to me, and so if this is something they want to continue, I really hope they are able to do so.

*(Note: there is a whole book about it, by an illustrator named Puuung. She may have run across it somewhere... :wub:)

• Like 13

HJ is so happy seeing her best friend Jung Yoo Mi :wub: ,chatting and taking pics with her. Meanwhile when she saw friends she will wave to them and take pics with them. When she come to Celine flagship shop wearing the latest ss17 collection and saw Elle reporter telling she love the style and then HJ just walk around the store like a little girl, without any celebrity airs.

• Like 14