[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@wildaffairs Thanx for the pic and @gogogirl26 Thanx for trying but according to my Japanese friend thats not Japanese letters ........ He said it was Chinese letters. I have no idea if he's just BS me but I don't think he would or maybe he would since he really cant read it 

@wildaffairs and @adeleyam Can you tell?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

okay, while we wait Jungjoo news, I hope the good one. Here's W press conference video. Just focus on his right hand.

she looks got surprise, she look at JS, take a breath and keep smile... and gonna say "what are you doing right now?"

hahaha just my opinion...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

@wildaffairs Thanx for the pic and @gogogirl26 Thanx for trying but according to my Japanese friend thats not Japanese letters ........ He said it was Chinese letters. I have no idea if he's just BS me but I don't think he would.

Japanese has  Chinese-base Kanji,  like Hanja  of Korea.  The pronunciation is often different in Chinese, Kanji and Hanja.  Anyway, it is a store of some kind.

I was busy and saw this thread move so much in the last 12 hours I knew things were happening.   Focusing in the most recent, that they are both in Tokyo.  Fingers crossed, like all of you.    Hoping it is a photoshoot.  Cheers all!   

• Like 10

LOL I give up, no matter how hard I look the third and the fourth character were just way too unclear to tell what they were.

The only thing for sure is the first two characters are 北口 (kitaguchi) literally meaning North Exit but there are probably a million stores that start with 北口 in Tokyo, because there are many North Exits in Tokyo and Kitaguchi also happens to be a common Japanese surname :D 

• Like 12

Im so thrilled with all the updates.

As usual its really unexpected how things turn around. Our lovely HHJ travel to Japan this morning

Yesterday FM was a bit crazy, not sure if can trust the translation, but as some of the members of JongJoo shippers say we have to look unto the bigger picture. Saw some trends on IG that they judge too quickly and wanted to abandon the JongJoo ship.

Anyways this morning news of HHJ heading to Japan brings so much joy and life to all of us.

its like following the "W" drama, now the lead actors portraying themselves are out there in "tokyo" World

will the fate let them meet? to be continue . . . :w00t:

Praying that HHJ will be the surprise guest tomorrow, and both of them will do the Burberry Collection Photo shoot.

Oh God pls hear our prayers and calm our hearts.

Im grinning from ear to ear since morning . . .

AJA . . . hope we have a happy ending Monday

• Like 17

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

@wildaffairs Thanx for the pic and @gogogirl26 Thanx for trying but according to my Japanese friend thats not Japanese letters ........ He said it was Chinese letters. I have no idea if he's just BS me but I don't think he would.

I guess the third word should be " " (means medical) or " " (means number) which I think should be medical

The fourth is either ''极" or "  "

The last word is definitely "店"

The first word I can't see, the second looks like a neko (cat) icon

My guess is XX极店

• Like 7

Hopefully fans are able to spot them in Tokyo. It's a good time to meetup since both are on a work trip in the same city after W :D

I won't hope for HJ to appear on his FM or both to have a photoshoot together. But I believe this is not a coincidence.

Before that, some fans had guess if HJ will fly to Japan during his FM since she loves and is familiar there and now our wish has come true :wub: 

• Like 16

I'm personally doesn't think that LJS just doing a tour and having fun with his staff in tokyo (based on his outfit) ..
If he just having fun with his staff, I think he will just wear casual shirt + wearing his cap, especially both LJS and Park Man Hyun said that the wheater is hot. Just wear casual shirt like when he having fun with his staff at osaka, because he doesn't want many people recognize him..
So based on his outfit today, my personal opinion is He going an event / have a photoshoot / have an important meeting ..

9 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

OMG There are new BTS on navertv! :w00t:

@wildaffairs : can you give us the bts link ?

omo omoo

• Like 13