Quantcast
lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

I'M SORRY BUT THERE WAS A NEW BTS CLIP AND THEY SHOWED.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

LJS AT THE BOOKSTORE READING KC/W COMICS! AMAZING RIGHT? FANTASTIC ISN'T IT? DOESN'T IT JUST MAKE YOU WANT TO SHAKE SOMEONE ESPECIALLY AN MBC REP AND YELL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS 

GIVE ME JONGJOO COUPLE! LOL

1 OUT 2 IS CONSIDERED A FAIL LOL. MBC GAVE US STILL PICS OF EPISODE 7 MAYBE 8 AND WHAT WE REALLY WANTED WAS OUR OTP COUPLE BTS. WAS THAT SO HARD TO DO? LOL

Anywhoo cheers team because something definitely does not make sense here....... ship is heading in the right direction! and all we just need is more crew members! 

i'm glad everyone is here and is appreciating my attempts at making a thread.... my first one.... it was a no brainer!

p.s: i re-uploaded my video because I wasn't quite happy with it! please enjoy, be back in the morning! hopefully we get something that is spazzworthy but don't get me wrong I am extremely happy about the spoiler pics however please w-fans in Korea work your magic

I feel you. I really do!!! That's exactly what's on my mind!!!!! 

BTS pleaseeeesd

• Like 8

1 thing i learned when I watch korean drama..interviews etc..they actors are really particular about sunbae/noona thingy.its great to respect your sunbaes in the industry..but the noona thing esp when the age gap is 2-3yrs i dont understand sometimes...i mean is it wrong/being disrespectful if LJS didnt call HHJ noona? It seemed like LJS had to correct himself when he slipped mentioning HHJ just HHJ w/o Noona..if i was HHJ..i prefer someone calling me w/o reminding me that i am older..haha..but that was me...anyhow..i read an article LJS said he doesnt particularly see HHJ as an older woman..greattttt thinking JS..*love*

• Like 12

guys let's post updates here too... 

CpTtvTWUkAAn6Eq.jpg

CpTvKWRVIAAf_1F.jpg

CpTRKhzVIAApTpR.jpg

I think these pix should be shared here in the thread too not just in W thread...

• Like 22

On 07/08/2016 at 4:37 PM, tucituci said:

Omg God bless u guys @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @_yellowcarina_ And all of you who joined this thread!

ive been a lil hopeless lately because it seems there will be no BTS of them both anytime soon. After read your analysis and opinions i feel like flying with this ship! :w00t:

Whatever will be, will be. Im just thirst of their interaction right now hahahaha

I dont really know about LJS outside his dramas, but This is my first time seeing HHJ looks THAT close to her male costar. She is so laid back and has this true personality, she doesnt try to make certain image of herself anywhere anytime. So in every interview she usually seems so honest and true to herself, yet still appropriate. She always has great chemistry with her costars on screen, but off screen i havent found so. Like when i saw her movies Always and Love 911, i immediately thought she dated SJS and Go Soo, but apparently Go Soo is married and when I saw her interview with SJS she was comfortable but seems idk, distant. 

So far, with LJS on and off, is the most intimate r/s of hers ive ever seen. Imo, she enjoys LJS company, and their r/s doesnt stop right there, it seems like they talk to each other a lot about many things.

id be very happy for her if she finally find the love of her life, i never heard her dating news, ever. But even HHJ and LJS are just friends, its totally fine. As long as theyre happy (mostly HHJ), i'll be happy too.

sorry sorry, i just found this thread, and randomly scan and chose post to read, am still working, stealing time to read this.... so pardon me if i missed out those pages in front.
desperately need to find out this, i always heard rumours in time past about LJS with PSH, so means they are NOT really together right? many fans keep cooking up rumours since P-DRAMA . please tell me that is not true.
for those who mentioned about Noona romance, indicating HHJ been older. , this generation, noona romance is so so so common, and i do have real life noona romance  and noona marriage couples around me, some even live on happily ever after for 20 yrs or more, having children and grandchildren.  i am not worry about HHJ if this couple is real, i am more worry about LJS, fans always like to pair him with this or that. esp ex Shippers fans from other ships are still agressive.

i loved HHJ since Spring Waltz, she's the other actress that i liked beside Park minyoung, btw, just found out, HHJ is same birth date as me, as well as Lee Na Young. means, HHJ and Lee nayoung and me, same birth date. hahaha! am feeling so blessed.

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 10

Daebaak! Love this couple so much!! More that the other couple, their chemistry just so amaaazinggg, really a perfect couple! I hope they'll end up together!

• Like 5

hi, hi, any one posted this: found HHJ so cute, you see her cuteness is so real, no acting.
isn't she a top LJS fan: (cr. FB W - Two Worlds - Korean Drama )
13900206_1204464032931191_70082353459727

oh goosh, after ji changwook and park minyoung (the famous 'Changmin couple', this is the second pair i wish become real for life, in real life.)

• Like 16

Talking bout photos of 'cheesy date' that been released today ..those same sweat shirt,same sneakers..and etc. hehe:D

while doing track-back, found an old photos of them, which also shown that they are wore similar outfit.. accidentally,i guess.. (lol.old? it's just one month)

black blazer and striped shirt. :crazy:

• Like 16

Hi, how to join on this forumm?? Im newbie hehe, i make this account just because i ship JongJoo couple soo hardlyyyyy!! Just for them i make this account hahaahaha

• Like 7

I'll just post pix here that I posted in W thread before... I'll just move some of it in our shippers thread...

JONGJOO 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

27200605130_95495cd91c_o.jpg

27378206782_1e16beff87_o.jpg

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, agrinaika said:

Hi, how to join on this forumm?? Im newbie hehe, i make this account just because i ship JongJoo couple soo hardlyyyyy!! Just for them i make this account hahaahaha

Haha.welcome aboard!same here..i registered soompi just to board the ship and sail together with the rest of the shippers..;))..happy sailing...

• Like 6

At the first i didnt realized that HHJ is beautiful but after watch this dramaa, i just realized that han hyo joo is sooo beutiful and cuteeee! Actually im not planned to watch this drama but i just got very interested after watching the first episode! :wub: love honey couple so much!!

• Like 7

I lovee HHJ..i have watched most of her dramas n movies..i love Dong Yi the most..i could see her progress from being just a mere palace servants to being a suk bin..both in look department as well as the way she potrayed the roles...she is very pretty n bubbly..i love watching all the interviews..she just being herself..all bubbly n cute...n pretty..i was very happy when she paired with SJS in Always coz both r my fav..and they looked supersexy in that film but i never really shipped them since i dont feel there ll be more than co-workers..LJS..i watched him in ICHYV and Pinnochio but he did not look as handsome and hot as in W..maybe he is more matured now..and has been working out..those sweats really paid off i guess...

NOW..we get HHJ n LJS in one screen..the most beautiful pairing in my list..and somehow LJS is a fan of HHJ and suddenly HHJ is close to her ideal type when all of us pretty much know his ideal type was Lee Na Young..but but but..he said he loved LNY's speaking style and he also mentioned that HHY has this charming style of speaking..

I as a fan really hope they can end up together in real life..LJS following his bf's foot step maybe..KWB n SMA is still going strong..LJS could learn from KWB. Hehehe..:))

• Like 12

I was talking to some friends and asking bout a couple thread for LJS-HHJ couple, and there I just found out there's already thread for them! Yeay! :wub:

Thank you @lovely_skham for opening this thread :) Now I finally have the best place to spazz this Honey Couple :D

tumblr_obg40uckRF1vcorswo3_1280.png

tumblr_obaklgataW1vcorswo5_r1_1280.png

Credit: W-Two Worlds Tumblr

• Like 13

:heart::wub: JongJoo Couple :wub::heart:

giphy.gif

I wonder what he says (when HHJ lightly touches his forehead) ^_^

His deep gaze at HHJ is so sweet 

Even after HHJ look to the front, his gaze still fix on her :lol:

• Like 20

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

sorry sorry, i just found this thread, and randomly scan and chose post to read, am still working, stealing time to read this.... so pardon me if i missed out those pages in front.
desperately need to find out this, i always heard rumours in time past about LJS with Park Shinhye, so means they are NOT really together right? many fans keep cooking up rumours since Pinocchio . please tell me that is not true.
for those who mentioned about Noona romance, indicating HHJ been older. com'on, this generation, noona romance is so so so often, and i do have real life noona romance  and noona marriage couples around me, some even live on happily ever after for 20 yrs or more, having children and grandchildren.  i am not worry about HHJ if this couple is real, i am more worry about LJS, fans always like to pair him with this or that.

i loved HHJ since Spring Waltz, she's the other actress that i liked beside Park minyoung, btw, just found out, HHJ is same birth date as me. hahaha! am feeling so blessed.

Haha I watch Pinocchio and love the drama, but I never feel LJS and PSH are more than friends. They are close with each other, but not in the sort of dating each other. I believe what happens in the drama, stays as a drama. They can still hang out as friends after the drama ends.

The reason I ship LJS and HHJ is because I find them suitable for each other.  Yes they have a deeper chemistry that seems naturally attracted at first sight. And I STRONGLY believe LJS really sees HHJ as his IDEAL TYPE (not just a pretty girl :P).

INCLUDING Secretly gazing at her, blushing, holding her hands, putting his arm around her etc.

Knowing how much LJS adores Lee Na Young, he prefers girls who are perhaps older (than him), taller, speaks with a charm and also looks good in comfortable clothes. All of these pointing towards HHJ. :wub: 

Most importantly, both share the same birthday (22Feb) maybe personality is also similar? :lol: 

I previously like HHJ and Jung Joon Young (JJY also declares HHJ as his ideal type). Perhaps JJY is LJS love rival :lol: JJY and LJS are of the same age (born 1989) So MAYBE HHJ is better with younger guys? :D

• Like 16

super close up :w00t:

1470661155_zps6utodeja.gif

Has LJS ever posted selca with his female co-star before? If not, then I can only hope for BTS videos and photos. 

• Like 10