[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Cr owner.

Hyo Joo Ssi’s new oppa style? Does Follie Follie carries man style watches? The huge watch just jumps straight out at me!! I am such a desperate shipper, kekekeke. I must be missing them together so badly:wacko:. On the other hand don’t couple starts sharing their taste for fashion and belongings when they are so into each other???:wub:

• Like 5

Hello all... I have been reading all ur posts but donno wt to write hehe, so just kept myself happy by reading all posts...:wub:

And about Hyojoo's  picture from inrang  sets, I agree with you guys. . Hyojoo and KDW are more like professionals  ...and of course if it was our JS Oppa  then no doubt we gonna find them both within fraction of seconds..:lol: both definitely  gonna be  toget her and even we gonna see another cozy moment of them...:heart:

@cikafkdc u r insane dear... its our pride to have you :wub:it's always pleasure to see jongjoo  couple together .. if we won't see any edits then we gonna miss them everyday..:(

And @2Ds1N_ JS said 'YEPPUDAE' which means  pretty or beautiful. ...:wub:

When he kept seeing at her HJ said Wae and JS replied as YEPPUDAE ... he said it 2 times to her , he can't take off his eyes from her :) And yes I think that most of the photoshoot was not scripted. .. jongjoo myt have implemented or updated while doing it ... lol:D

Have a nice day my dear friends. ...:)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 2Ds1N_ said:

Cr owner.

Hyo Joo Ssi’s new oppa style? Does Follie Follie carries man style watches? The huge watch just jumps straight out at me!! I am such a desperate shipper, kekekeke. I must be missing them together so badly:wacko:. On the other hand don’t couple starts sharing their taste for fashion and belongings when they are so into each other???:wub:

@2Ds1N_  The watch!  Yes,  that was "in your face thing".  Made me wonder too but I've stopped putting meaning in those details, for now :)  Most likely not from Follie Follie though.  I may be wrong.  But if it's from "you know who", another fluttering moment. :heart:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ibru said:

On the same date but one year ago - I remember how happy was everybody here at this thread!

@rcnwann  @smallfryw 

There seems to be more to this footage than what it shows and it's not even about the sailor moon sign and hand holding. I've seen a longer footage somewhere and it is possible that LJS MAY have purposely went the wrong way to greet HHJ.  The handler/security was trying to pull him/ get his attention but was unsuccessful. As I've observed during these events,  and there are many in Korea,  the celebrities arrive one way and leave the other.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Sakuraflower27 said:

Shipping is also not done in my country, but I came here out of curiosity after seeing a W scene and thinking "It's not possible these people are not into each other". Later I found the BTS and this forum and the rest was history...I was hooked! I was already somewhat a fan of HJ and it was my first LJS drama but now though knowing more of each other  by reading your posts I can say I'm a fan that will follow their work and root for them together or separately (hopefully together hehe).

I would like to thank you all for your posts since I don't have many friends that watch kdramas and this forum is a great source of stress relief from not having anyone to discuss them with and to keep me up to date to their daily activities :D. 

@Sakuraflower27  We're in the same boat! A fan of HJ too first and foremost and only knew about LJS in W.   I guess,  HHJ was never in this situation before too ie being linked to her co-star with such intensity and passion by her fandom.  We can blame it on the many BTS post that even after a year W ended it is still actively being watched on the internet.

I am awful in watching Kdramas.  I have the tendency to skim through them as I found them repetitive at times but with W I've watched in its entirety!  Another first!  Then came the BTS and thought I haven't seen that bit.  Obviously,  I go back and watch that episode again. :D

Funny enough,  the more I watch the more I like it and the more I am convinced that there is something brewing once the PD says CUT! :heart:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, adamag said:

Here’s the english translation of the part of hyo’s interview that was released.

Thanks @adamag for the link!  and @rani for the translation.  It made me like HHJ the more! What an amazing multi faceted admirable person. :heart:

• Like 5

Wow chingus thank you for all your posts. I read all and smile myself..real this forum is my oasis from my busy life.

@shishi101 thank you for posting my IG here chingu..:lol:

i just want to remind chingus here..quoting with pic and video is againts soompi rule..please, delete photos and video you qoute. 

Ps: i wonder about that watch too...is it follie foli? 

PSS: in rooftop kissing scene bts..even js start kiss hj before director said action :wub: . will you steal kiss start of you don't have feeling. I 100% their feeling is real. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yay! Trailer for GS to come soon!

JS's book is out today. Yay!

The watch jumped out at me, too. I assume that everyone people wear for this things has been chosen by someone else, as an endorsement. Still, it's very, very much like the watches he usually wears in these things. (I base my shipping on other things. But the visual part of my brain still enjoys these coincidences, what can I say?)

@adamag Thank you so much for the translation! Sci fi action melo spy, huh? Well, it definitely sounds interesting. And "find your kindness." I like that. But Hyo Joo ssi, you have lots of kindness inside you. We can all see it. :)

Also, the line about a "flower blooming on the asphalt" reminds me of this poem on a certain wall:

Flowers wither.
With the exception of my heart
With each falling petal
This growing heart of mine
In the noon it blossomed.

(translation by @ choeuda, as shared by JShine)

(I know it's coincidental. But still.)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Wowww. ..:wub: soo excited  for GS trailer..guys is there any possibility  for any jongjoo moment in next yr.. like JS attendance for VIP premier  of GS. ..:wub:

Or any event together... 

And I'm scared when will JS  enlistment  happen... :blink:

I wish some magic will happen which make all our JJS soo happy..:)

• Like 6

Thanks @polar15 for that reminder on quoting with pics/videos.  I am new here and may have broken a few rules.  Please let me know which ones and I would delete my posts.

And,  a crazy question, but how do you reply to particular posts?  I click on the "quote" at the bottom left of each post and then reply.  Is there an another way?  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, syzygy17 said:

Thanks @polar15 for that reminder on quoting with pics/videos.  I am new here and may have broken a few rules.  Please let me know which ones and I would delete my posts.

And,  a crazy question, but how do you reply to particular posts?  I click on the "quote" at the bottom left of each post and then reply.  Is there an another way?  

You don't need to delete your posts chingu :) you only need to edit and delete photos or videos inside that qouted post. 

Well, you can mention that person post or qoute post and delete remaining post inside qoute box and left only sentences you want to answer. I think you can qoute many post...as long you don't send that post before you finish it. 

• Like 4

@syzygy17 Right, you can do the quote function, but then just go back and delete the photo or video inside the quoted section. It's so that the pages load easier (and so the mods don't get cranky at us :) ).

I like seeing Hj and Appa in the same post. :) I just remember her saying that their characters don't really cross over in the film, so she didn't see him much, but whenever they did cross paths on set, she would greet him by saying, "Appa! Your daughter is here!" :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/12/instiz-mens-flirtatious-actions-that.html

I dislike the title but I'm happy that Knets are starting to notice their closeness.

"Wow Lee Jongsuk putting his hand on her waist… how can he do it so naturally? Even if I was close with my male friend, if he does that, I would be so taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Same, I wouldn't let my close male friend do that to me unless he's my boyfriend...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1