[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

1 hour ago, soultree said:

Oh my god . What the... Boyeaaaaaa ? At least we have developpement from the other couple. But what was this kiss on the preview 

It looks to me as thought MJ is trying desperately to hold ono to SJ.  I'm not sure if SJ's quitting or he found out what MJ did to DH---but it's not looking good. 

How did I know SS would get fired from his job?!  Once I heard HW say he wanted to get into broadcasting and it was confirmed two eps ago that he owned the company.  I was like...SS you're next. I hope HW takes in SJ though.  I do like the progression of HW and JE (they're my ideal couple).  Looking forward to ep. 15. Darn ep 16 would have been great for the Jan 1st. Damn.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the preview. Hah. If she serves him that for a meal she is going to land a 2nd son in hospital. From a collapse. 

She ( don't know her name ) said - I will never give up on on you. He said- I am sincerely sorry. But you guys already knew that. But why the heck did she get the kiss scene?

I know I fast forward a lot but when did I miss the DH drunk scene? Ok I better rewatch ep 15 since the preview just popped up on FB feed. And I didn't see the DH script snatching scene as well. Was it all there? She was in the tent twice?

I am trying to figure out if I care about the younger brother getting fired.but his accusations were more interesting. Plus what's her name confession. Looks like I might have to watch the whole episode this coming Sat.

Related imageRelated imageevery-girl-deserves-a-guy-who-looks-at-her-everyday-like-its-the-first-time-he-saw-her-quote-1.jpgRelated imageRelated image

So sad about missing episode when you wait all week just to see the romance and it feels like forever!  Most of all I miss watching the way SJ looks at DJ which is how every woman wants to be looked at!!  Dang his eyes do enough talking you don't need any words.  You all know what I mean!!!   The sad part about this drama is that it is so good and so underrated and to be honest I just don't get it because I really love the chemistry between these two actors and it's a kind of innocence they portray and soft tenderness that is felt just watching them it's dreamy...

Lee ta hwan adores children, remember in pride and prejudice.

best scene of the episode when he comforted oh dong hui when she was drunk and carried her home after, he is so sweet and not loosing hope since he knows what she is enduring

still feel unsatisfied because we had one episode , 4 days to go till next one, not sure about the preview

On 1/1/2017 at 1:46 PM, ck1Oz said:

Thanks for the preview. Hah. If she serves him that for a meal she is going to land a 2nd son in hospital. From a collapse. 

She ( don't know her name ) said - I will never give up on on you. He said- I am sincerely sorry. But you guys already knew that. But why the heck did she get the kiss scene?

I know I fast forward a lot but when did I miss the DH drunk scene? Ok I better rewatch ep 15 since the preview just popped up on FB feed. And I didn't see the DH script snatching scene as well. Was it all there? She was in the tent twice?

I am trying to figure out if I care about the younger brother getting fired.but his accusations were more interesting. Plus what's her name confession. Looks like I might have to watch the whole episode this coming Sat.

@ck1Oz  DH is to good for her own good becausae she could have told the nasty girl that she could keep her money because she don't live in the house with him also proceeded to tell he if I tell him your trying to buy me out how do you think he would feel.. She could have ask her why approach me you have no confidenece in yourself.. SMH.. I hate lead girls like DH but this is to be expected when you have lived a sheltered life and everyone has kept you in the dark until it was to late for you to know anything about the world and people but she'll learn from a crash course at her expense..  

Happy belated new years everyone. I just came back from celebrating in Tennessee after seeing that no episode was air on Saturday.

Thus this week is only 1 episode which isn't enough for me but I'll take what I can.  Finally finish watching it and boy did Mijoo bring her claw out. That jealousy makes her so so much of a B (sorry for the language). To literally degrade another person knowing their circumstances out of jealousy. Smh. Sung Joon does not have feeling for her. He confess and the more she hurt Dong Hee, the more she's jeopardizing SJ ounce of friendship with her, and she's doing them more good than intended as it'll just bring them closer to each other.

It's definitely sad to see Dong Hee having a hard time. It wasn't the work but her pride that was hurt. She always work her hardest but to have some degrade her due to her circumstance was truly hurtful. It's sad that she has no one to talk you about it, not wanting to worry her family nor trouble Sung Joon.

But Sung Joon is always watching her so he definitely know something is wrong. I love that he runs to her right away (when Hye Joo call him about Dong Hee). His worries and rushing to her got me *swooning* You can see how pained he is to know that Dong Hee is having a hard time and hearing Mi-joo say those mean things to Dong Hee but is unable to stand and protect her (knowing it'll make matter worse for Dong Hee). These two care about each other  (not wanting the other hurt or trouble). 

I have a feeling that Sung Joon is going to be Dong Hee mentor in helping her learn scriptwriting to improve herself. He's her pillar and she'll be his when the time comes.

And based on preview, Mi-joo is clingy and definitely going desperate. I'm just hoping no one in Sung Joon family witness her attack kiss on Sung Joon to give her an advantage to sweep in and win his family love thinking and misunderstanding their relationship or even have Dong Hee witness it. And sound like he's going to confess when he like her..

The eng sub mention "love at first sight*

So exicting. Need episode 16 to air now. Lol.

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@ck1Oz  DH is to good for her own good becausae she could have told the nasty girl that she could keep her money because she don't live in the house with him also proceeded to tell he if I tell him your trying to buy me out how do you think he would feel.. She could have ask her why approach me you have no confidenece in yourself.. SMH.. I hate lead girls like DH but this is to be expected when you have lived a sheltered life and everyone has kept you in the dark until it was to late for you to know anything about the world and people but she'll learn from a crash course at her expense..  

I have to disagree that DH live a shelter life which isn't the case at all. She's struggle to survive just like her family member, working multiple part time etc.

Yes Mijoo is harsh and any person would have snap back at her. I for sure would done so.

But in DH situation, she is unable to talk back to Mijoo and can only grit her teeth and take it all in since overall Mijoo is her boss and given that her cousin scammed the company, her telling Mijoo off could lead to repercussion with the legal team there and possibly police (since her cousin is wanted). I mean if police came to deal with her brother issue at home and her grandma finds out, she may lose her grandma.

She could tell Sung Joon which would be ideal however she already feel as though she has trouble him enough. Sung Joon is already marred by the scam. If he had protect Dong Hee and confront Mijoo, the whole truth could come out that his in law scammed the company. People would think that he's involved in the scam, that he hired her cousin because he's an in law. It could tarnish his position and can lead others into distrust for working with him. I'm sure Dong Hee is aware of the confidence hence she tries to hide their relation as best as possible.

I mean watching, I would want DH to fight back but in her shoes, fighting back isn't going to affect just her. For now, I hope she improve her scriptwriting and show them all. Heck it would be even better if HW pay her debt and hire her to his company  (seen he seem to have a broadcasting business)

Who else loves the cousin switch as much as I do?  I am enjoying it so much that I am watching all the related scenes on repeat.  I am surprised because I used to only watch Oh Dong Hee-Han Sung Joon scenes on repeat.  As suspected, I am going to be so sad when it's revealed that the switch is a hoax cooked up by the doctor uncle to save Ji Hoon's life from his crazy mother & to give Chang Soo a taste of what he wished for.  I suppose Dr Kang has let the grandfather and Ji Hoon into the secret while the rest of the family is taken on a ride.  And, oh, my, what a ride this is.  Everything is so funny!  When they played "Time To Say Goodbye" as Chang Soo tearfully bade farewell to his basement family, I was laughing nonstop.

I, for once, am happy for this ingenious plot to make the romance story lines take a backseat since after 15 episodes, I still cannot get on board Lee Hyun Woo-Han Jung Eun's ship (she annoys the heck out of me) & I'm still waiting for Dong Hee to become a famous writer & not be bullied by Mi Joo or intimidated by Sung Joon.  I miss the easy camaraderie Dong Hee enjoyed with Sung Joon before love hit them.  Based on the opening posted above (thanks @sujenlee06!), I'm delighted Dong Hee-Sung Joon came out first.  I really cannot get behind Hyun Woo-Jong Eun as first leads.  On a side note, I do pity Mi Joo for being treated as such by Sung Joon.  He shouldn't have let her on for 5 years like that.  This is the main reason I want Dong Hee to become really strong & successful before getting together with him.

Anyway, I'm super glad we have such a strong cast for this drama.  Go, Chang Soo & Ji Hoon!  Go, Grace Kelly & Elizabeth!  Go, two crazy sisters in-law!  Plus I really like Han Hyung-Sub.  He has such a big heart for his family. :)

I think i saw in the next episode preview where SJ said he fell in love at first sight - if the súbtitle is correct.

Enjoyed EP 15 and looking forward to this weekend - poor Chang Soo looks like he is in for a drastic makeover by HS the new mum!  Couple HW-JE is heading to a turning point - ok!

Just saw some snippet MBC posted and Mijoo is hitting the low and becoming clingy, going to Sung Joon house to win favor with his mom and grandma. 

Seem like the only way to make her truly give up is if Sung Joon quit and cut all ties. But at this point, I really don't see him quitting given that if he leave, Dong Hee will be the blunt of Mijoo wraith. 

The dilemma and my eyes burn with hate to see her went straight for the kiss with Sung Joon. Grrr.

I wonder if I missed something last week? When did DH become so familiar as in not shy with SJ?

MJ is a piece of work. The number of lies she sprouted in front of his mother and grandmother aas nuts. Actually his grandmother is nuts and also too much. I know she is considered rich but man she isn't cute but an irritating self centred woman since the beginning.

I actually didn't skip what's her name scenes today. Her hair is better but her voice is so shrill. Why was she randomly at this orphanage? And honestly, as someone who knows adoptive parents, the Kdrama way of potraying foreigners coming to " take " children away is too cruel. Sigh... it has a long way to go from making drama clichés. 

I swear I was watching a different drama from last week. It seems as if everyone has developed a personality change. Or relationship change. I am trying to work out why he is wavering now and why she is fixated on him. I know the writer is making her have so many good points suddenly. But it feels odd watching him having wavering feelings for her. That was a super awkward transition from being acquaintances to her being so considerate then confessing.

Did I miss another episode last week and missed crucial turning points?

1 hour ago, Lyna said:

Just saw some snippet MBC posted and Mijoo is hitting the low and becoming clingy, going to Sung Joon house to win favor with his mom and grandma. 

Seem like the only way to make her truly give up is if Sung Joon quit and cut all ties. But at this point, I really don't see him quitting given that if he leave, Dong Hee will be the blunt of Mijoo wraith. 

The dilemma and my eyes burn with hate to see her went straight for the kiss with Sung Joon. Grrr.

Perhaps he can't quit that easily because he agreed to pay back the company's money that DH's brother ran off with.

I so knew it! They are just trick us in every preview! The 'love at first sight' sentence only a phrase from DH's script, and SJ only mentioned it because he thought the conversation is unnatural... Honestly I was sure that the whole scene in the preview was about his dog, that he loved it at first sight because they were stareing towards the dog... hehehe - I was wrong but I'm not suprised that it wasn't a real confession. They showed their feelings to each other and I think we have to content ourselves with it for a long time. They will - or at least he will insinuate frequently, but nothing much for the time being. :-(

DH is playful again as she sulks and hits him or argues over the doll. She hit him earlier in the libary as well. Although it's not so obvious, she is quite a temperamental girl - remember, when she beat her brother in first ep. I mean if she feels somebody quite close to her, she can forget about 'good manner' she is simply cute for me! :-) 

Can't wait the subtitle and next episode! In the preview nothing about my favourite couple, I hope there will be some good scene with them though... Ep. 16 seemed to concentrate on the other couple but I hope it won't be regular...

Archived