Main tip / trick from first part is to spray on the 'make up fixer' not after it's done but BEFORE! (in between the two topping balls and oil application)

"Avoiding an 'overtly sexy' bright color and going with the more demure pink, subtly makes you want her kissable lips." :wub:"For that moist and full look, apply a sticky textured lip gloss first." "Those full lips calling out for your kiss."

tumblr_oowbraBfkd1valxs7o2_400.gif "That picture from then, well it's still used by my friends to make fun of (me)."

tumblr_oowbraBfkd1valxs7o3_400.gif "Clearly I was told here not to worry."

tumblr_oowbraBfkd1valxs7o1_400.gif "Is that so?"

tumblr_oowbraBfkd1valxs7o7_400.gif "Pink pink, coral coral colors, I seem to like."

tumblr_oowbt41rww1valxs7o2_400.gif "O, yes, it really does seem to get that way, for me too."

tumblr_oowbt41rww1valxs7o3_400.gif "You had me for a second there!"

tumblr_oowbt41rww1valxs7o4_400.gif "Not exactly child complexion, but thank you so much for saying that."

tumblr_oowbt41rww1valxs7o1_400.gif "From when I was very young, I dreamed of it. About 8 yrs of age."

tumblr_oowbt41rww1valxs7o5_400.gif "Although I am so very happy right now ..."

tumblr_oowbvf9elD1valxs7o1_400.gif "Was my answer too serious?"

So far full clip only available in SK:

http://voda.donga.com/home/newclip/3/all/39/905278/1

Can download full here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_KYKMEXb1tpczZyXy1HRlJUSG8/view

First 2:50 before she washes, world-exclusive @meechuttso translation for you fans B) (along with GIFs posted above)

00:04 - Somehow little by little filled with kisses, our Kissing Tree...
00:07 - The star of today's Kiss-Mark is?
00:11 - Sneakily...
00:13 - SHS: "Hellooooo"
00:16 - SHS: "How did you get so big and so pretty?"
00:17 - (her clips) Capable in any Genre! 'Absorbs' each of her characters(roles) 200%!
00:20 - Possessor of Chameleon-like Charms!
00:22 - Actress Shin HyeSun!
00:23 - Welcooommme!!
00:24 - (For ToMi) SHS: (looking into Mirror/ToMi) "This is a present for you."
00:27 - SHS: "Do you like it?"
00:29 - ToMi: Well you needn't have. Thank you.
00:31 - Tomi: It's been a year, how does it feel?
00:33 - SHS: "That picture from then, well it's still used by my friends to make fun of (me)." (GIF #1)
00:37 - (clip from last year) SHS: "I was working it so hard and ..."
00:39 - (red face clip) SHS: "with red marks from my fingers and ..."
00:41 - SHS: "Clearly I was told here not to worry." (Laughs) (GIF #2)

00:45 - (Preview) SHS: "Do I have a unique tip for doing kiss scenes?"
00:48 - (Preview) SHS with rubber pink lip: "For kiss scenes, none other than..." (Her 'honey' tip)
00:51 - (Preview) SHS with pouting lips: "What do you think?" (making ToMi 'shaken')

00:54 - ToMi: HyeSun, when they heard you're coming, a lot of curious fans had questions.
00:59 - SHS: "Is that so?" (Reading the questions above, surprised) (GIF #3)
01:03 - ToMi: They're curious what colors you usually like.
01:06 - (Spring breeze blowing softly...) SHS: "For me, lately, maybe because spring time..."
01:08 - SHS: "Pink pink, coral coral colors, I seem to like." (GIF #4)
01:12 - ToMi: In the spring I hear ladies' hearts flutter so very much...
01:15 - SHS: "O, yes, it really does seem to get that way, for me too." (Total agreement) (GIF #5)
01:18 - SHS: "Spring and whenever season changes, um... it's strange."
01:20 - SHS: "Shall I call it a 'hard to put my finger on it' feeling?"
01:24 - ToMi: Then do you want to go play with me in the flowers?
01:25 - SHS: "When? When can we go, us two?" (Looking sincere, as if ready to go right now)
01:27 - SHS: (Pointing at ToMi) "You had me fall for a second there!" (GIF #6)
01:30 - ToMi: (Flustered) OK. I got it. Shall we move onto the next item? (SHS laughing)

01:32 - SHS: (Reading 2nd question) "Your method of having child like skin is?"
01:36 - SHS: (Looking up) "Not exactly child skin, but thank you so much for saying that." (GIF #7)
01:39 - SHS: "Me, I do one pack per day" (SHS's beautiful skin secret)
01:43 - ToMi: How can you do one pack a day when it's so busy?
01:45 - SHS: "I come out of the house with a pack on my face."
01:48 - SHS: "Wash, put on a pack, and come out, feels comfy" (As soon as wash, put on pack)
01:51 - ToMi: Huh? Come out with a pack on your face? (Laughing) (SHS also laughs)
01:52 - SHS: (Looking down and hands over her face) "I come out like this."
01:55 - SHS: "I walk around like this from the embarrassment." (Laughs) "I'm embarrassed also."
01:58 - ToMi: Yea that is embarrassing alright, HyeSun. (Laughs)

02:00 - ToMi: But how did you start dreaming about becoming an actress?
02:02 - SHS: "From when I was very young, I dreamt of it. About 8 yrs of age." (GIF #8)
02:09 - SHS: "I lived with only that one dream all along."
02:12 - SHS: "Although I am so very happy right now,..." (GIF #9)
02:14 - SHS: "I have wondered what it might be like to have had another dream also."
02:18 - SHS: (Smiling) "Was I too serious?" (GIF #10)

02:20 - ToMi: But I noticed for each of your roles you had a kiss scene.
02:23 - SHS: (Looking up) "Oh, um yea, mostly I did, right?" (Giggles bashfully) (GIF #11)
02:27 - (HS King of Savvy clip)
02:30 - (Violent Prosecutor clip with Kang DongWon)
02:32 - ToMi: You've done alot of kiss scenes - do you have a (special) know-how?
02:35 - SHS: "If you insist on picking one, then the angle?" (Animation - Like so?) (GIF #12)
02:40 - SHS: "Day before a kiss scene shoot, it's true that there is some nervousness." (Laughs)
02:47 - SHS: "My lip care method and lip make-up tips for those days I will share." (GIF #13)

What a treasure trove. I could do more but the youtube clips above explain the rest. I wanted to share her very cute interview and dialog with ToMi with her fans. She sparkles, shimmers, glows - so much guts going bare face and sharing her tips. AQUTOP is genius for spotting her and allowing everyone to watch her steady progression to a unique beauty icon! :rolleyes::heart:

Her agency YNK has bit of a momentum lately and YNK stars quite visible everywhere. SHS was YNK employee number 2 (after the veteran Im SooJung). Here's to hoping YNK/Yang SungMin's momentum carries into his finest actress SHS's next role assignment / announcement. Patience and positive optimism, friends, just like SHS herself. :rolleyes:

Finally, a mention of the movie 'Haru' she made last fall starring Byun Yohan, in theaters in June.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201704271013003&sec

Will not mention it further as it seems insulting to SHS that only 1 of 4 articles even mention her by name. :(

I hope it's not some nightmare mashup of groundhog day and violent prosecutor where her 10 second scene of passionate kiss with Kang DongWon repeats endlessly every day. But I jest. :ph34r:

And in other news, Secret Forest shoot wraps up final episode on April 30. Which means, she's AVAILABLE, producers!!

Lwrln.png

Maybe she really does identify with a cat like she said in an interview once. Like a snow leopard hard to find. She doesn't show up in the SF crew wrap up party entrance video, but here she is next to CSW. :ph34r: Now let us hear what your next role is, HyeSun-see!

• 2 weeks later...

Aigoo so pretty.. if i'm not mistaken its for the movie premieres.. Seems like she has different vibes.. (maybe because the shooting for secret forest just ended... ) anyway it feels good to see her again

• Like 2

TRANSLATION OF SECOND CLIP
00:16   SHS: Hello I am Shin HyeSun, playing the role of MinChul's wife MiKyung.

00:20   HOST: The husband is running around crazy, how was it for you?

00:25   SHS: Um, the staff members and the senior actors [lead actors], whenever I saw them, they were getting darker and darker.
00:30   SHS: They are pale... first time I am seeing them in a long while and everyone, including the director, are all quite, wh, white I realized.
00:41   SHS: They're normally such pale-skinned gentlemen, and as for me, my time in front of the camera relative to the others, wasn't much, and since they were getting darker every time they went out, so I felt somewhat sorry for them (laughs) and it was also quite interesting anticipating the changes as they got darker each day (laughs)

01:01   HOST: (To SHS) The one who made your tears flow (BYH) is now sitting by your side. (To BYH) Would you please hold her hand?

01:10   BYH: Hold her hand?

01:12   HOST: Because you wanted to hold his hand but you couldn't [in the role]. That hand! Here's to hoping you don't let go of her hand anymore. Yes, the two of you, thank you.
01:20   HOST: HyeSun-see, how was it? Now you've officially begun to do film work, first off, how do you feel?

01:27   SHS: Um, yes, in truth, I was ... quite nervous, and so I had depended heavily on the director.
01:40   SHS: And now looking at the teaser and having watched the video portions that the [main] actors shot as well, and I think it'll come out great, so it's making me anticipate, and
01:50   SHS: (laughs) And you spoke of my partner-fortune, and this time, I have met with such a great partner yet again, so
02:00   SHS: So shooting with Byun Yohan, as was mentioned earlier the keyword 'genius of eye-expression', I myself had also felt that very thing, so through his eye-expression I could sense the depth of the many events that had transpired through the Day...
02:16   SHS: ... Because I could feel all that and because I could work with such an actor [as BYH], I thought that it was wonderful.

02:22   HOST: When I look at your previous works, I see that you had worked with Kang DongWon, SungHoon, and Lee MinHo, and I want to know if there's one thing that Byun Yohan exceeded all others at, would it be his 'eye-expression', or is there something else?

02:30   SHS: Ah, yes, his eye-expression, of course...

02:35   HOST: As far as eye-expression goes, Byun Yohan is the best, you say. Thank you. (laughs)
--

@shanana123 Thank you Chingoo! Two (of the same) vids from the movie Haru publicity event (in case one disappears in the future as they often do). She must have had to cut her long beautiful hair maybe because after Secret Forest she's going to announce a different role soon I hope? Will she let it grow back or? :wub:

• Like 2

20170512143606_P_00_C_4_637.jpg

article.jpg

20170512143956_P_00_C_1_758.jpg

2224408-01.jpg

104569_113348_319.jpg

Cute pics of oori-HyeSun-see :lol:B):rolleyes::heart: The last pic, with her hand on her chest and the leg covering for while sitting, speaks quietly of the Confucian modesty that is one of the secret sauce for the longevity and enduring popularity of Korean entertainment.

• Like 2

2017051211385305200.jpeg

2017051211461421268-540x399.jpg

2017051211531076168-540x875.jpg

Ouch! :glasses: I should be remiss if I didn't mention the other secret sauce. :crazy::wacko::rolleyes::tongue:B)

http://news.joins.com/article/21566234

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1206073

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1206075

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=104659

Pics from many fluff articles with headlines like "I play role of Byun Yohan's wife", "Bashful-acting Shin HyeSun (when hand held by Byun Yohan)", "Stare-Robber with one-piece miniskirt", "Actress blessed with male partners", "Shin HyeSun's work-environment - Kang DongWon -> SungHoon -> Lee MinHo -> Byun Yohan" :wink:

• Like 2

2017051214394488812-540x1001.jpg

20170512113102300hkse.jpg

20170512123004935nmva.jpg

From http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1206674

http://movie.daum.net/magazine/news/article?newsId=20170512113102120

http://movie.daum.net/magazine/news/article?newsId=20170512123005917

Article tiles like "Shin HyeSun Flawless Smooth Leg-Beauty", "Shin HyeSun Bashful White Goddess", and "Shin HyeSun Pure White Angelic Entrance". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1