1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

Worth sharing this here :rolleyes:

K-Drama Review: “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Spins A Refreshing Tale About Selfless Love

SOLID ACTING

Shin Hye Sun hit all the right chords with her acting skills. Even though Lee Yeon Soo had a prickly demeanor, Shin Hye Sun made her sympathetic. Be it the bitterness caused by her sufferings or her getting flustered when in love, Shin Hye Sun slayed it all with her portrayal of Lee Yeon Soo. One of the notable highlights of her performance was when she forced a smile at Secretary Jo’s funeral because he had once told her that he would want to see her smile.

Full article here: https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/k-drama-review-angels-last-mission-love/

What a great review. Not sure why it came out months after the drama ended but like every other review, Shin Hye Sun's acting was extolled - and rightfully so because her skill is incredible. I watch many Kdramas with many excellent actresses, and I love them all, but I can't help comparing the acting to SHS in ALML. In my opinion her instinctual interpretation of her role created a new standard of acting excellence.

From twitter @YNKsungduck

”A year ago with Botanic Heal BoH,  Hae Sun seems not change. Isn’t this ‘face genius’ (얼굴천재) ? 
Evidence video of Shin Hae Sun permanent sculpture “ 

I think YNK is saying that her beauty is like sculpture that wasn’t change at all. :love::kiss_wink::heart:

Acting genius and face genius !!!

** 얼굴천재 = direct translation is ‘face genius’, it means a gorgeous person.

SESg8Zx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

From MG Saemaeul keumgo :love::kiss_wink::heart:

Happiness’ (행복) from Na Tae-Joo (나태주).

저녁 때
돌아갈 집이 있다는 것

힘들 때
마음속으로 생각할 사람 있다는 것

외로울 때
혼자서 부를 노래가 있다는 것.

(필요할 때 언제나 단신 곁에)

“Happiness (is...)

Having a home to go back in the evening.
Having somebody to think of in the hard time.
Having a song to sing alone when I am  lonely.”

(Having you near every time I need).

• Love 3

From DC Inside

3w39U0W.jpg

I think she posted this in webboard (cafe) since her high school time (year 2004) .

Trying to translate with my poor Korean knowledge....

[happy first time greeting] annyeonghaseyo^^ this is Shin Hye Sun class 6 .  Fluttering first met.  Joining.

Annyeonghaseyo.

This is Shin Hye Sun who passed to class 6 this time.

I would like to have material/data from this cafe.

Because of my level, I couldn't do anything  ㅠㅠ

I will really appreciate if I get level up.

From now on, I will come in more often.  Thank you.

And she got 1 reply comment.

'Annyeonghaseyo.  Class 6 student , congratulations, will you attend the orientation day?  It's going to be little hard, do your best,  you have been upgraded.'  :love::heart:

(** I think she wanted to be upgraded to regular member in cafe to get access to some learning materials for her study. )

Yes !!! now she has been upgraded from Shin Hye Sun 1.0 to 2.0 :glasses: 

tVF9NaZ.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Her smile should be declared a national treasure. 

Yes, she not only smile by her lip , but also from her heart which we all can see it shows in her eyes.  :love:

Tha'ts why I always want to see her in Rom-Com, although she's good at crying scene or in various roles, but her smile is so precious to see.