I agree with the messages who say her voice is good! I think I fell for her voice first! I can’t recall anymore!! :wub:

Hae Sun got such an international look to her! She is looking so good! Also the woman really knows how to dress! I love her style! B)

• Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Hae Sun got such an international look to her! She is looking so good! Also the woman really knows how to dress! I love her style! B)

Think they both probably had people determine how they would be dressing for this television appearance, though?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Links, please!

LOL...link to message board as your request. ^_^

But be warned,  google translation may not work well....because it's message board, so it's full of Korean slang.

7 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

L does have kind of an aura to him.

Yes ! Myung-soo's aura 

ミョンスのオーラです

Anyway, have a good night everyone ! I will go to sleep for real.   :sleeping:

Edited by immorethant
add more message board link
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I agree with the messages who say her voice is good! I think I fell for her voice first! I can’t recall anymore!! :wub:

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Think they both probably had people determine how they would be dressing for this television appearance, though?

That’s for sure but you always need a sense of your own as well. Stylists tend to have many options for ‘em. 

The clip reminds me ... shouldn’t have a OTP name? :lol:

• Love 1

Some more....if you still can't get enough. :kiss_wink:

credit: https://www.instagram.com/heartfullxy/

신혜선씨도 키 정말 크고 넘 예뻐! 

(Shin Hye Sun-ssi really tall and very pretty !)

Sym13JO.jpg

(edited)

Another IG comment that I read about SHS...

실물이 백배 더 이뻐요  - the real (person) is 100 times prettier (than the photo).  :rolleyes:

And also Soompi's article regarding the 3rd and 4th teasers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322305wpp/watch-lee-dong-gun-shin-hye-sun-and-l-search-for-life-and-hope-in-angels-last-mission-love-teasers

• Like 1
  • Love 3

20 hours ago, jakey09 said:

That’s for sure but you always need a sense of your own as well. Stylists tend to have many options for ‘em. 

The clip reminds me ... shouldn’t have a OTP name? :lol:

Think SHS might choose something like the above for walking around town.

What usually happens in this type of situation is:

1. Third-party chooses a variety of clothes/shoes, and displays them in a parking lot

2. SHS speeds over in a Company van

3. Former boss/present brother/future ? arrives in a luxury vehicle and selects an outfit from among the clothes/shoes.

4. SHS changes in the back of the van, as it speeds to the art gallery, or other venue.

22 hours ago, immorethant said:

LOL...link to message board as your request. ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

But be warned,  google translation may not work well....because it's message board, so it's full of Korean slang.

Google translate produced hilarious, incomprehensible results.

My favorite was the references to "El."

I think the duo should be "El Shin."

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

What usually happens in this type of situation is:

1. Third-party chooses a variety of clothes/shoes, and displays them in a parking lot

2. SHS speeds over in a Company van

3. Former boss/present brother/future ? arrives in a luxury vehicle and selects an outfit from among the clothes/shoes.

4. SHS changes in the back of the van, as it speeds to the art gallery, or other venue.

After reading your comment here, I contacted her former boss/brother and he sent me this tutorial clip of

'How to change clothes like a pro in 30 seconds'.  :lol:

Kh76KbY.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm wondering if KBS release any behind the scenes / making videos of their dramas like how SBS does on their official website and their SBS Catch IG. Always love watching the fun cute side of Hyesun in behind the scenes clips. I noticed that the current KBS dramas do not have any bts videos on their website and IG. Can't seem to find any on their YouTube channel too. Saw lots of preview videos but not making videos :(

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just wowww.:w00t: Such beautiful and precious pics of Hye-Sun-ssi looking soo classy - how she stands out and sparkles in the throng even as she's still acting a bit bashful in many of the pics. "Demure" - a good English word I've grown fond of ever since I first saw Shin Hye-Sun in 2016.:phew: Thank you, all my minion-chingoos !!!

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gif

Looks like it doesn't take any time for the G-D outings to make it to E-W program. While checking thru that, I noticed Sung Hoon just had his last Friday E-W episode. Here's a real funny clip where  a high school girl just loses it and screams and bear hugs him. (YT won't allow embed so please click)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzLWMG_eoc4

00:28 - MC: Why are you crying?

00:30 - Girl: From <Five Children> days I've been watching.

00:34 - MC: During <Five Children> days, what was (his) particular appeal (attraction)??

00:35 - Girl: With actress Shin Hye-Sun...

00:36 - (cut to 5Children clip)

2016061900395_1.jpg  source

00:38 - (caption) They meshed so well together...

00:40 - (caption) Aah, heart-melt :wub:

That high school girl must've been in middle school or grade school when she first got addicted to this couple, LoL.

@immorethant thanks for your crazy fast-forwarded GIF wizardry - I think you are going to go far on the internets with your dedication and effort.:sweatingbullets:

@jakey09 I am enjoying your IG page now. Thank you! Keep posting!B)

@Ni Wen you're right, KBS doesn't seem to have a separate channel for BTS clips. At least they have full English subs a week after the original broadcast ( https://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld/videos ):rolleyes:

PS @butchixanhdotcom welcome! :rolleyes:

• Love 4

Good morning Monday ! :blush:

Thank you so much @meechuttso for Sung Hoon clip and L clip (in ALML thread) :wub:   Watching the 2nd fan girl and SH's reaction gave me first LOL  in the morning ....So good to see a fan mentioned this SM-YT couple. :lol:

11 hours ago, meechuttso said:

I think you are going to go far on the internets with your dedication and effort.

LOL :D... I'm a bit too shy to go out that far on the internet , so you may only see me in here.

And probably I may not go far with my work and career too because I spent too much time on this.  :P

(Hope my boss will not see this).

@Ni Wen I really want to see lots of BTS too.  SBS did so well with that giving us the clip every week. **

(**Recently I noticed that those '30but17' BTS clips got Eng sub, thank you so much for whoever made that).

Anyway, at least from KBS we have this guerilla date which we've never got from Gong-Seol couple (it's a pity).

Now I'm really looking forward to see this atmosphere again  :love::heart::innocent:

U40Ho5r.jpg

Spoiler

KBS released voice over of SHS (link). But again, it's not accessible for viewer outside Korea. :crazy:

Don't be sad,  (edited) there's youtube link in the post below. I hope @meechuttso will kindly give us translation, please.

And I love her voice, so soft and calm (because it's ASMR clip). :love:

Edited by immorethant
delete video link due to official youtube link shared in below post.
  • Love 3

Welcome @butchixanhdotcom and thank you too for joining this thread and for being SHS fan. ^_^

@jakey09 Wish I could translate that too, but my listening skill is so poor. So we may have to wait for @meechuttso to help translate this.

But I guess that she just narrated the synopsis of the drama (e.g. ballerina who doesn't believe in love and a trouble-maker cupid angel) which we've already known.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1