3 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

@titania1000 Cali as in California girl...although I’ve been to Cali many times and I’d say that’s not entirely the look there...this looks more NY to me...California has a more almost Abercrombie &fitch/Hollister feel IMO. 

But the dyed hair...yes I see that a lot.

Updated her instagram yayyyyy...just makes me greedy for more...hope she updates at least once a week. That’s not asking for much is it???

oh its because friend of mine from LA mentioned there are a lot of hipster areas there so I thought she blended well LOLOLOLOL

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I think i might be not into californian look: i like the vibrant colours and the feeling of comfort, which i think she enjoyed the most,  but it feels too random and close to an idol style...

It's a very nice gif!:heart: Thanks for sharing!

What's a Cali girl?:huh:

Yep, its California Girl.

LOVED HER HIGHLIGHTS BTW. Looked refreshing and chic, for me. 

And what a delight, SHS updating her IG today and for a good cause at that. MORE MORE MORE! 

Okay, I dunno why my responses were put into a spoiler tag when I intended to only hide the IG post. OH well. ;)

• LOL 3

@mylovekge and @titania1000 Fashion is so subjective...I love the classic chic look too so definitely not an age thing. Fashion in America ranges from high fashion to Pjs/sport/lounge wear...lol I’ve seen it all.  Just go to a Walmart here and you’ll see all sorts of walks of life:sweatingbullets: and no one really cares what the other person is wearing really...

Spoiler

Hiding this because some people may not care for YSJxSHS....just posting cause it’s hilarious....on another note why did they make her do this...why..lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, sunshine92 said:

@mylovekge and @titania1000 Fashion is so subjective...I love the classic chic look too so definitely not an age thing. Fashion in America ranges from high fashion to Pjs/sport/lounge wear...lol I’ve seen it all.  Just go to a Walmart here and you’ll see all sorts of walks of life:sweatingbullets: and no one really cares what the other person is wearing really...

lol this is so true. Just walk into a Walmart and man some of the sights I've seen are not pretty but I think most Americans are used to it:joy: . But I would love to live in area where everyone dresses really nice like in SK or New York/California:lol:

• LOL 2

Oori baby darlin' Shin Hye-Sun starts at 2:42.

Once again, Top Excellence Prize for Long Running Dramas 2018, APAN Awards.

Hello @msaamia  First time posting on this thread? A warm welcome to you! ;)

tumblr_pgoqpzA8dZ1valxs7o1_500.gif&key=e

Caption says '콩콩 애교 만점' - Bouncy-bounce AeGyo 10,000 points (perfect score):D

I started doing this simple dance move in the bathroom this morning - works with any simple 4 beat rhythm. Hip, 2, 3, 4, Hop, 2, 3, 4. You try it too Chingoos.:sweatingbullets: She's onto something here. Of course I adore her outfit and shoes - as many have said, makes me wanna go out and buy everything she's wearing.:P:wub:

I wonder if nobody in SoCal noticed her while she was there - must've been fun going incognito for a change. Who here wished they were a stray dog leaving scent marks on that yellow fire hydrant and gets picked up by SHS? :crazy::rolleyes::phew::ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Oori baby darlin' Shin Hye-Sun starts at 2:42.

Once again, Top Excellence Prize for Long Running Dramas 2018, APAN Awards.

Thanks for the video!! :) Right after her speech Ye Jiwon aka Jennifer said somthing to her and YSJ but couldn't find that part anywhere... 

• Like 1

So it looks like I was right couple of weeks ago.:w00t:

(on page 85 of this thread)

The Innocent is what SHS's next work will be most likely. I might unhide (unspoiler) that post again since everywhere else it was posted then were either deleted or removed, so @meechuttso was first to leak SHS's next project, haha.:ph34r:

Some new tidbits from her DC-inside fanclub. But for now I will hide these too, so the real curious can peek without giving away everything.B)

Spoiler

Here is the link from which the original image I posted was lifted.

https://www.filmmakers.co.kr/filmmakersWanted/6330351

This was the invitation for support role auditions starting in September and ending on Oct 3. One of the actors who'd auditioned leaked this info it seems.

The Korean translated version of the book from which the story is based.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyhbZfFuX5/?tagged=결백

'Crank-in' will start early December and filming will go thru Feb 2019.

To be filmed in SKorean city of 보령 (충청남도) Bo-Ryeong

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/보령시

https://twitter.com/boryeongsi

visitor links of the city (not far from where Mr. Sunshine was shot, Non-San https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/논산시)

SHS and Bae Jong-Ok (BJO) will be co-leads?:unsure:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/배종옥

She was also in Life? I saw her in Spy few years ago. Veteran acknowledged great actress.....

Nice pics of the actress born in 1964.:wub:

https://blog.naver.com/brushlounge/221070470103

Th,th, that's all f'folks.:phew:

Spoiler

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=shinhyesun&no=7109&page=1

Spoiler

갤주 영화 결.백 맞나봐.

ㅇㅇ(211.169) 10-17 15:47:33

서치하다 봤는데!

보조출연자분 오디션 봤다고 글 올린거 봤어.

가져와도 되는진 몰라서 우선 글만쓸께.

12월초 크랭크인 해서 내년 2월 초까지 충남보령에서 촬영한다네..

배*옥 님 하고 하는 여성 투탑 인가봐 .

법정 스릴러 라고 예전에 어디서 본거 같아.

암튼, 문제시 빛삭.

초록창에 검색하면 나옴 ㅋ

(actor's guild 카페 에서 봤음)

전체 리플 17
등록순

• ㅇㅇ(39.121.*.*)

오오...

10.17 15:52:12

• ㅇㅇ(211.169.*.*)

첨엔 멋진 남배우랑 로맨틱 영화 했음 바랬는데 생각해보니 저 영화 연기력이 무지 필요한 역활일것도 같고.. 엄청 재밌을거 같다 ㅋㅋ 기대됨

10.17 16:03:04

• 혯사랑♡갤로그로 이동합니다.

글 올려줘ㅎ 출처랑 같이 - dc App

10.17 16:04:34

• ㅇㅇ(121.132.*.*)

연기 잘하시는 배우님이랑 하는거네. 웬지 영화 기대된다!

10.17 16:04:58

• ㅇㅇ(223.33.*.*)

너갤러 글은 두고 원글은 가져오지말자
    ㄷㄱㄷㄱㄷㄱ 나중에 기사 뜨면 달리자 - dc App

10.17 16:07:00

• ㅇㅇ(1.241.*.*)

찾았다.. 전에는 이름 없더니 이번엔 오디션 본 분이 올려주셨네. 이번엔 어떤 모습으로 나타날지 벌써부터 기대된다.

10.17 16:10:48

• o o(124.59.*.*)

오~~ 이제 영화관에서 보는거야.... 영화 대박 났음 좋겠다

10.17 16:12:29

• ㅇㅇ(121.175.*.*)

갤주 영화라니ㅠㅠ 빨리 캐스팅확정 기사 떴으면좋겠다 기머기머

10.17 16:52:26

• ㅇㅇ(125.179.*.*)

투톱이라니 너무 좋다 ㅠㅠ 게다가 법정... - dc App

10.17 16:57:35

• ㄷㄷㄷ(175.223.*.*)

와 이런거 어케찾아 진짜 대단하다ㅋㅋㅋ

10.17 17:37:06

• ㅇㅇ(58.141.*.*)

갤주는 뭐든 차근차근 해나가네 의미있는 작품이 되길

10.17 18:03:52

• pyi1201(218.235.*.*)

와 좋다 ! 역시

10.17 18:11:05

• ㅇㅇ(175.223.*.*)

확정기사난것도 아니고 이글 갤에 있어도 될지 모르겠다

10.17 18:19:45

• ㅇㅇ(49.143.*.*)

와우!우리갤주 쵝오!!!

10.17 18:20:07

• (223.62.*.*)

행보 넘좋다ㅜㅜㅠ 곧기사뜨려나

10.17 18:59:33

• ㅇㅇ(49.143.*.*)

헐!대~~~~~~~박 좋아!

10.17 19:12:19

• ㅇㅇ(175.121.*.*)

와 존좋ㅠ

10.17 22:10:09

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

sorry had to provide a pretty pic just in case this goes over to next page per @meechuttso orders lol

@meechuttso I was hoping it wasn’t a fluke! Thanks so much for great news!!!! Couple of questions... not sure if you know but will she be playing lead replacing the “male” book lead Matt...I hope so *crosses fingers* I think they can change the role into a female lead. Need to go buy book now...although I probably won’t have time to read:sweatingbullets:

@titania1000 Glad to hear BJO is a great actress too. I might have to check out Life now that you’re raving about it :)

I am very happy this is only filmed until Feb 2019 which means she can come back to dramaland???? I heard Ji Chang Wook is discharging in Match next year:D 

Have to think of actors that need to meet a certain height criteria :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Great news! Movie lead FINALLY! But yes, I need her back in dramaland asap! She spoilt me in 2017 and 2018 with non stop dramas that I can't imagine any longer period without watching her on my screen now!

Ji Chang Wook!! Is Kim Soo Hyun discharging soon too? :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

sorry had to provide a pretty pic just in case this goes over to next page per @meechuttso orders lol 

Why are you sorry @sunshine92 when this should be your joy and privilege to pretty up each page - think of the delight for any visitor who clicks on each page to see what amazing and stupendously beautiful image of our goddess awaits them??

10 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Well done! :thumbsup:

I hope she won't go too authoritarian afte that! 

LoL, when you told me @titania1000 I have a troop of minions at my disposal, I have to admit the thought did tickle my ego for a briefest of moment, but I hope it's clear that we are a group of loving fans motivated by our loveliest muse, Shin Hye-Sun, and none other - what a privilege and an utterly easy task to select one of gazillion and growing beautiful pics of our goddess to post on every page! Hmmm?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just read some twitter saying about Ye Ji-won mentioned SHS in interview, so curious to know what she said.

Trying to search with my almost zero knowledge of Korean language (I know only how to write YJW and SHS 's name in hangul  :P) , I think it's in 2 paragraphs of this article.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/10/19/2018101901701.html

Below is what I got from google translator.

About the SBS drama "It is thirty but it is seventeen" which recently ended popularly "I wanted to do this work after the first photographing". Of course, my expectations were right. There are so many good books that are reaching my heart, so I am still reading the script while I'm filming. "

About the performance of Robin-like perfectionist housekeeper Jennifer, she said, "The color of the character was so strong that I often felt sorry for the actors. It would be difficult to have a reaction. " Asked about breathing with the actors, "Shin Hye Sun was acting so well. It was like a real 17 year old actress, so I was feeling empathy. "  

• Like 3

Worthy of an avatar for each new 'outing', this girl.

배우들과의 호흡을 묻는 질문엔 “신혜선 씨가 연기를 너무 잘 했다. 진짜 17살처럼 연기를 해주니까 저절로 감정이입이 됐다”며 호평했다. 

@immorethant that's the only line mentioning SHS in YJW's interview. Close enough translation.

Regarding the question asking about working ('breathing') with other actors, she said ('praised') "Shin Hye-Sun-ssi acted just so well. Because she acted like a real 17-year-old, could feel the empathy without effort."

:w00t:

The rest of the article all about YJW, some call her acting genius, too. Ha ha. It says she was busy with work and couldn't think about dating, but now

"그동안은 일이 중요해서 연애가 절실하지 않았다. 그래서 아직까지 제대로 된 사랑을 해 본 적이 없는 것 같다”고 밝혔다. 그러나 "최근 사랑이 하고 싶어졌다"면서 “슬슬 아기가 예뻐 보이기 시작했다. 40대가 가기 전에 좋은 사람 만나서 결혼 하고 싶다”고 전하기도 했다.

"Up until now work was important so dating (love life) didn't seem urgent. So that's why I haven't done real proper love yet," she revealed. However stating, "recently I've wanted to fall in love," and "slowly, babies have come to look lovable to me. Before my 40's pass away I would like to meet someone nice and get married," she relayed also.

Ha ha, maybe she wasn't 'acting'' too much as Jennifer. Wish you much love and success in everything Jenni-PHer ! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2