8 hours ago, immorethant said:

'She Was Pretty' is now available on Netflix. 

vdydglV.jpg

Yes !! so I can watch this classic scene again  :joy: 

UILAFCO.jpg

:P:rolleyes::wub:

giphy.gif

Gawd I couldn't finish this show. I could not stand the female lead sorry if she has fans here LOL so I kept skipping to SHS scenes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

wD5dSh3.jpg

SHS is the first one who mentioned in the white & black gown section. (please click at image for higher quality).

credit : Topstar magazine twitter (https://twitter.com/topstarzine)

Spoiler

Another one from Bazaar.

credit : OAO twitter (https://twitter.com/OAO3017)  - you can also find many beautiful SHS fashion photos from 2016-2018 from this twitter.

GXZhxfK.jpg

• Like 2

Wow she looks so much like a cute schoolgirl there. Looks so good in school uniform! Oh well she looks good in almost everything :lol:

Counting down to 2 more days to the day we can see her in multiple pretty outfits and shine on stage :D

• Like 1

From Viki Italian Fan Club

Il personaggio di questa settimana è Shin Hye Sun, una bellissima attrice sudcoreana che certamente tutti conoscere. Nata il 31 agosto del 1989, ha debuttato nel 2012 con il drama “School 2013.” Da quel momento la sua carriere ha spiccato il volo, Hye Sun ha infatti interpretato svariati ruoli sia in film che drama televisivi come “Angel Eyes” (2014), “King of High School” (2014), “Oh My Ghostess” (2015), “She Was Pretty” (2015), “Five Children” (2016), “The Legend of the Blue Sea” (2016-2017), “My Golden Life” (2017-2018) e “Thirty But Seventeen” (2018).
L'attrice è molto apprezzata dal pubblico tanto da aver guadagnato anche i premi come "Excellent Actress" e "Best Couple" per "My Golden Life" nel 2017 ai KBS Drama Awards.

https://www.facebook.com/VikiItalianFanClub/videos/501981566955142/

• LOL 1

Found an English translation of one of the Swedish poet Woojinberg's later works. Has a bit of an SHS vibe to it...

Fake-napping in the classroom

Sesame-leaf'd hair piled upon the table

Daydreaming of a hopeful future

Dreams of a named character

Delivering words and gestures

Crucial to the development of plot

Toiling in obscurity

Hawking pizzas for a pittance

Striding toward an uncertain future

Infinite auditions bear fruit

Prominent roles, dialogue levels rising

Experience and status on the upswing

Suddenly, a lead role!

Numerous scenes in an endless drama

A character (and actress) evolve

Award nominations galore

One hundred bows at Jamsil

Reality becomes Stranger than fiction

A stroke of luck?

Or a twist of fate?

Or cowmoding justly rewarded?

Regardless, Life becomes Golden

Award WINS galore!

A Queen of Ratings is born

New responsibilities, differing pressures

Auditions unnecessary, at this level

Bundles of scripts piled upon the table

Only lead roles on offer, these days

Once relegated to the background

Now equally-footed with the stars

As Year Six draws to a close

An elegant figure stands on the stage

Bathing in a nation's cheers and applause

An improbable dream has taken flight

Propelled on fervent wing

And fueled by resilience

• Like 2

On 12/28/2018 at 11:47 AM, immorethant said:

SBS Drama Awards 2018 Preview

Only 32 sec length, but SHS appeared 3 times  :P

Good eye, @immorethant Thank you for all the news.

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Found an English translation of one of the Swedish poet Woojinberg's later works. Has a bit of an SHS vibe to it...

Wow, @kokkuri33 this is amazing. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Without exaggeration, one of ❤️ the most wonderful works I've ever read ❤️ in these here parts more devoted to squealing than prose or poetry.

It's really quality stuff you've produced here (I am assuming Woojinberg's you) - what gets me is that it's so full of insider reference details about the actress Shin Hye-Sun and her story - just about all of which has been mentioned here in 112 pages on this thread, but how you weaved them so intricately and seemingly effortlessly - I am like, DaeBak.... B)

Now I am getting curious what else you've got up your sleeve for your so-called 'fan letter'. :ph34r:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

신혜선 “‘SBS 연기대상’ 진행, 유종의 미 거두고파”

She shares her thoughts on being the mc of the SBS awards 

Thanks @Ni Wen!

Translated bits that may be hard on a goog translator.

The title, SHS 'SBS Drama Big Awards' Appear, "Successful Conclusion" Want to Bring (to), is a kind of her nod to 30b17 Jennifer and 4-letter ancient proverb/contractions, I think, at least for "유종의 미", pretty cute. ;)

Looking ahead to the ceremony, SHS, thru SBS revealed, "with senior-nim Shin Dong-Yup, Lee Je-Hoon-ssi, want to bring 'big awards' to a successful conclusion".

SHS in 2018 on SBS '30 but 17 I Am' and 'Hymn of Death' in lead actress roles, showed top-quality acting full of emotions. Thanks to such works, with titles like "Box-office Goddess", "New RomComQueen", "Rising Star" and many others she received much love from viewers. At present busily in the middle of shooting movie, "Innocent".

Spoiler

[TV리포트=조혜련 기자] 배우 신혜선이 ‘2018 SBS 연기대상’ 진행을 맡은 소감을 밝혔다.

신혜선은 오는 31일 생방송으로 진행될 ‘2018 SBS 연기대상’(연출 민의식PD)에서 방송인 신동엽, 배우 이제훈과 함께 진행을 맡았다.

시상식을 앞두고 신혜선은 SBS를 통해 “신동엽선배님, 이제훈씨와 함께 ‘연기대상’ 유종의 미를 거두고 싶다”라는 진행포부를 밝혔다.

신혜선은 2018년 SBS에서 드라마 ‘서른이지만 열일곱입니다’와 ‘사의 찬미’에서 여주인공을 맡아 감성풍부한 명품 연기를 선보였다. 덕분에 ‘흥행여신’과 더불어 ‘新 로코퀸’, ‘라이징스타’라는 숱한 수식어와 함께 시청자들에게도 많은 사랑을 받았다. 현재는 영화 ‘결백’ 촬영에 한창인 상황.

"This year, especially thru SBS I've had many opportunities to greet (you), and (as you can see) at the Drama Big Awards, too, I get to see you again," and "when I received my first MC gig I was happy, but frankly am a bit nervous also," she revealed ahead of the event.

And "met with Shin Dong-Yup thru 'My Ugly Duckling'. At the time thanks to SDY's leading and making me so very comfortable, my nervousness went away and was absorbed in the program." "This time, too, since SDY (sun-bae-nim, senior) has my back, I feel like I can proceed with even more confidence," she revealed.

And, too, SHS, "have been a Lee Je-Hoon fan, so was glad to hear the news that we would be working together like this," and "thanks to that I am all the more anticipating, and all 3 of us, work (breathe) well together, make it fun and bring to successful conclusion, I hope," she said.

Lastly, SHS, "On the last day of 2018, the 31st, I would like to offer/beg/ask you to definitely (꼭) be with SBS Big Drama Awards," and "in 2019 new year also I wish the viewers always be healthy and be blessed much, I wish," she greeted.

Additionally, "2018 SBS Drama Big Awards", current popular top-quality musical "Mathilda" will make a special stage appearance. Also, the 3 musketeers from '30 but 17', Ahn Hyo-Seob, Cho Hyeon-Shik, Lee Do-Hyeon also have a surprise congratulations stage appearance readied also. Broadcast on the 31st 8:55pm (KST).

Spoiler

그는 “올해 유달리 SBS를 통해서 인사드릴 기회가 많았는데, 이렇게 연기대상에서도 SBS에서 뵙게 되었다”라며 “처음 MC제의를 받았을 때 기쁘기도 했지만, 사실 조금은 긴장이 된다”고 진행을 앞둔 소감을 밝혔다.

이어 그는 “신동엽과 ‘미운오리새끼’를 통해 먼저 만났다. 당시 신동엽이 워낙 편하게 이끌어준 덕분에 금방 긴장이 풀려서 프로그램에 빠져들었다“라며 ”이번에도 선배님이 든든하게 지켜주시니까 더욱 믿으면서 진행할 수 있을 것 같다”라고 기대감을 드러냈다.

또한 신혜선은 “평소 이제훈 팬이었는데, 이렇게 같이 진행하게 된다는 소식을 듣고 반가웠다”라며 “덕분에 더욱 기대가 되고, 세 명 모두 좋은 호흡, 재미있는 진행으로 유종의 미를 거두었으면 좋겠다”라고 말했다.

마지막으로 신혜선은 “2018년의 마지막 날인 31일에는 꼭 SBS연기대상과 함께 해주시길 부탁드린다”라며 “2019년 새해에도 시청자들 늘 건강하시길, 복도 많이 받으시길 바란다”고 인사했다.

한편 ‘2018 SBS 연기대상’에는 현재 인기리에 공연중인 명품뮤지컬 ‘마틸다’의 특설무대가 펼쳐진다. 또한 드라마 ‘서른이지만 열입곱입니다’에서 조정부 3인방으로 활약한 안효섭과 조현식, 이도현의 깜짝 축하무대도 준비되어 있다. 오는 31일 오후 8시 55분부터 방송된다.

조혜련 기자 kuming@tvreport.co.kr/ 사진=TV리포트 DB(신혜선), YNK엔터테인먼트

;)

From

tumblr_pk0bmsqDOe1valxs7o4_r2_400.gif

To

tumblr_pk0bmsqDOe1valxs7o3_r1_640.gif

It's time to remember this 꽁설 couple! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh Joy! :w00t:  (Introducing the MC's!)

EDIT

WE82752476_ori.jpg

But as we can see from https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/2018drama/visualboard/57800?cmd=view&board_no=9662 she's not nominated for DaeSang this year. It's all the more senior actors, as usual. I suppose that's the bargain they made with her this time, kind of like at Seoul Awards, to host/mc instead. That's the way the game's played, and I'm good with that - looking forward to how the SBS ceremony ratings will do head-to-head vs KBS.

Y2L1545788519419-600.jpg

She is nominated, LoL, for 'New Star Prize' along with this fella. I hope she concedes - he deserves it! :wub:

2IT1545788780486-600.jpg

EhD1545788816568-600.jpg

And of course for best couple with this slightly older lil bro fella.:wub:

ozW1545789076248-600.jpg

The other host Lee Je-Hoon's also up for best couple - I hope they give out multiple so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.

:):w00t::phew:;)B):rolleyes::ph34r::P-_-:sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 2

Did I already go to heaven seeing an angel ?  :innocent:

I'm so happy with top excellence actress award.

Wish all of you a happy new year and more successful year for our Shin Hye Sun.  :blush::love:

My favorite photo from tonight ceremony. Shin Hye Sun and Woo Seo-Ri.

aMBTaUi.jpg

And congratulations to 30but17 family.

(Credit: thirtybutseventeen IG)

s4gFHXY.jpg

• Like 6