[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Memories of Loves 一路繁花相送

sugarplum892

I love Maggie Jiang after watching Mr Right. Am finishing Mr Right tonight and jumping in here rightaway.

Hope i can accept the switching of partner here as JD and Maggie have great chemistry in Mr Right (with no skinship).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 5 – February 11 - Online Views

559 million. 

TV Ratings.

Memories of Love (Dragon TV) 1.373 - Memories of Love (JSTV) 0.817

Memories of Love (Dragon TV) 0.856 - Memories of Love (JSTV) 0.663

Memories of Love (Dragon TV) 0.612 - Memories of Love (JSTV) 0.583

Memories of Love (Dragon TV) 0.657 - Memories of Love (JSTV) 0.552

Memories of Love (Dragon TV) 0.638 - Memories of Love (JSTV) 0.514

its doing quite well.

Oh yay I just check and gosh my last post was  2016. :D 

So they only showed this drama after two years? I like to watch Aaron Yan  for pleasure. But I like Wallace. I  like him You Are My Sunshine

Is the drama okay? I'm going to wait for  episodes to be sub before I start to watch.

On 2/10/2018 at 1:05 PM, thunderman1 said:

A couple of episodes are out! :D  Too many good C-dramas out I don't know where to begin.. the Negotiators is also really good.

Is Negotiator good? I watch the episode 1 only

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Oh yay I just check and gosh my last post was  2016. :D 

So they only showed this drama after two years? I like to watch Aaron Yan  for pleasure. But I like Wallace. I  like him You Are My Sunshine

Is the drama okay? I'm going to wait for  episodes to be sub before I start to watch.

Is Negotiator good? I watch the episode 1 only

It's slow but interesting. I'm on ep 3.  I also forgot about this drama. Huh

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Haven't watched yet. I know I know. YC is mad at me. But I'm really not in the mood to watch anything new. The subs are coming out slowly. I have been keeping my eye on them. I should start it soon. Sighhhhh

I'm on episode 3.. I think I will put it on hold because of the melo portion to it. Going to wait. :D Happy new Year everyone!

The plot moves slowly even at ep 14.. but I know love is hard so I will still give it a chance. Still curious if Aaron Yan is the one who will bring them together or the other way..  

On 2/17/2018 at 6:14 PM, cheeriekwan said:

Up to epi 13 i find the pace of the drama is rather slow with plenty of flashbacks which irritates me. :(

I m so eager to start this as Mr Right was good with same female lead. Hope this drama will get better though.

IT has more flashbacks than My Sunshine... 

On 2/17/2018 at 6:14 PM, cheeriekwan said:

Up to epi 13 i find the pace of the drama is rather slow with plenty of flashbacks which irritates me. :(

I m so eager to start this as Mr Right was good with same female lead. Hope this drama will get better though.

2 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Yes agreed but my sunshine is more interesting. 

Instead of the girl leaving, it was the guy. Why do you think he left? We are 14 episodes in and i still don't know why he left without saying anything.  

Also, pretty sure XC real dad is her uncle... the preview pretty much spoiled it for us. 

And here is my favorite song this week:  I am putting it on replay. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgbwPNChBnU

@angelangie--what do you think?? 

The ost by Aaron is good. I like the oldies 500 Miles too. Kind of suits the feel of the drama.

Will definitely watch on, at least to find out what happen 10 years back. Nothing really move yet except the uncle/father revelation. :wacko:

Spoiler

Why he left? Do you think he is sick or just forced by his parents?

17 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

The ost by Aaron is good. I like the oldies 500 Miles too. Kind of suits the feel of the drama.

Will definitely watch on, at least to find out what happen 10 years back. Nothing really move yet except the uncle/father revelation. :wacko:

Hide contents

I have a feeling that he is from an affluent family and was forced by his mother as he apologized in phone to her in ep 1. I'm on ep16 now. :wink: 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

@triplem @thunderman1 unfortunately i can't provide any view lols since i didnt really watch it myself lols :tongue: 

been busy with chinese new year lols

happy new year, chingu! :)

20 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you want spoilers, see below, I"m all caught up to ep 16. 

Spoiler

Basically, his family was in debt at the time from the collectors and his family had to emigrate to the States. For years, he had to protect his loved ones and could not contact anyone. Though I can't see why he would have to wait 10 whole years.. in all honesty, if I waited that long for someone, I would have gone bonkers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSshtT2XGas5K78IS8aM7Eall-along.jpg?resize=820,312&ssl=1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZvbc1qwkHApzXroBQWMz

Just started this drama but I am always moved by stories about love that survive the test of time.  I just hope in the end this one is one of those....:heart:

Archived