[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

5 hours ago, leejainoppa2801 said:

thanks @hazelnutthursdays for your sub. i feel like this too.. i hopee i can move on.. but every time i read this forum or listening ost 1% of anything, I drifted back and felt like it really real, not drama.. I could feel that they were not acting but reality they are 'acting'.

I feel sad when find out this is just drama.after which they return to their respective lives or that they may not communicate anymore.

Don't worry so much about it, dear. I'm sure they are going to be just fine whether they still keep in touch or not.

Once again, always amazed at the teamwork in this thread. You guys are the best! Thanks chingus for sparing hours of your daily lives for the benefit of drama fans @stroppyse @hazelnutthursdays @zishuang @zae91 @naritul.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

But in the drama this time, by fortunately meeting an actress opposite me who could act well, I was able to do it all. Whatever I did, she was an actress who accepted it all. Because she was able to do so, I was able to be very shameless. Something…. Even if the script did not have a kiss scene, I was able to try one anyway. Whatever happened… very… such as… From my point of view, such a minor thing, such as a hand gesture (mimics caressing JSM’s cheek), was really liked, I had heard. Things like that, however, you can’t signal that you want to try it… 

Ahh okay, makes sense why he'd think JSM was the perfect co-star for him then (I think he said something along this line in the presscon?). That level of trust he'd have to have in her, that she'd be able to reciprocate no matter which direction he went with, would've given him greater freedom to interpret JI's character, and in turn she moulds Dada's character to feed off JI's energy accordingly. Fascinating. I think that's what made this such a joy to watch, that the actors just went with what they felt JI and Dada would do under the circumstances, that spur-of-the-moment gesture, touch, look etc. outside of the script that just embodies the characters that little bit more. Of course, it sounds like the director and crew gave them quite an amount of say and flexibility to depict the scenes... and the product is that we get a drama that seems more steeped in intuitive feeling than active directing. 

Having said that, if they both weren't such good actors individually then I don't think we'd have been able to get such results. It's not easy to achieve that sort of harmony, they need to really be in sync with each other's thoughts, actions, everything... but they made it seem effortless, so job well done to HSJ, JSM and the entire team.

P.S. thanks for the translation @stroppyse @hazelnutthursdays @zishuang :)

The more I rewatch our beloved drama, the more I find that our JAE IN & DADA are a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!:wub:

The "man child" in JAE IN loves to taunt DADA with his comments which prompts her to frown or make her glare at him. After that he'll give an "impish grin" which is executed to PERFECTION by Ha Suk Jin!:w00t:

AIGOO! These TWO are really PERFECT for each other. Enough said!:blush:

21 hours ago, gladys57 said:

The more I rewatch our beloved drama, the more I find that our JAE IN & DADA are a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!:wub:

The "man child" in JAE IN loves to taunt DADA with his comments which prompts her to frown or make her glare at him. After that he'll give an "impish grin" which is executed to PERFECTION by Ha Suk Jin!:w00t:

AIGOO! These TWO are really PERFECT for each other. Enough said!:blush:

Dada can change jae in's mood in a split of seconds. LOL How is that even possible? That's what power Dada has over Jae In. She brings out the best in him, as well as his "man child" self. And boy, he's really smitten. A little change of Dada's mood is enough to bother him. Hahaha.. and that's what people do when they are in love right? HSJ and JSM really pulled off their roles PERFECTLY. :wub:

btw, Dramabeans is having its year-end review again. I love the comments they have for the drama, and to our OTP, esp. Javabeans's. Go, pass by if you have time.. hehehe..... and don't forget to vote too.:w00t:

EDIT: the drama is still part of the Top 10 dramas in Dramafever this week. It is in top 4. :w00t:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/weekly-top-10-asian-dramas---december-12-2016/

16 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@canbeMIA,

I forgot to mention how I love to see DADA (JSM) glare at JAE IN (HSJ) with her expressive eyes whenever she isnt happy with him! LOL!

Aigoo! How I wish they gave us a longer last episode just to see them BICKERING during their married life which the original did. :blush:

hahahahahhaha I love it too!!! JSM has pretty and expressive eyes. The way her eyes light up when she is happy with him, aigooooo...beautiful. HSJ has...hmmmm.. how to say it? LOL he sometimes has scary and intimidating look especially when he makes his eyes bigger. Hahaha but whenever he shows that cheeky grin every time he is with Dada, his eyes are as bright and alive as the morning sun. :w00t:

Can we have the season 2 please? Would that be too much to ask? Hehehe.. they will surely have a sweet, fun and happy married life. :heart:

This is last post.  Again I thank the writer, director and actors, they made this drama a pleasure to watch and experience.  The reason I am saying thank you again is because recently I re-watched several other older dramas,and along the way the plot became convoluted, the story-line had too many twists and turns, and in some cases, by the end of the drama, I really did not care what happened to the characters.  Although this drama was a little too short, I would have liked to see at least two more episodes, I appreciate the fact that the writer focused on the two main characters, and added only enough sub plots to the the drama to enhance the main characters and add depth and background information.  Too many dramas, have filler episodes that does nothing to move the plot forward.  This did not happen in this drama, because it was not long and drawn-out.  In the end, I still cared for the characters and longed to see more.  The writer was wise by leaving us wanting more, as opposed to leaving us thinking that the story could have been told with less episodes.  

Great job to all! 

I'm really so soryy for being so late to make the subtitle...  I need to do my tasks beforehand, I'm really sorry :cold_sweat:

So, below it's the video that already with english subtitle, YEAAAAYYYYYYY :grin: I need to find the late posts in the thread to combine and make the translations fully. Thank you very much for @stroppyse, @hazelnutthursdays, and @zishuang for your big helps :) *lovelove and also thank you for @naritul to give the efforts for making subtitle as well :) I've found that you're YT channel is daebak :wub:

So, here it is for the FULL FM >> I uploaded it to Google Drive because it's contain the copyright acclaimed for the MV. I'm not uploading it via my Dailymotion account since I want @naritul to upload it publicly under Drama Addict :). The quality of video seems reduce but, if you watch it by downloading it first (not live), the quality is better.

FULL FM https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9AYm1j2Z1FYYkg0NnRXaDFwYkk 

For you who just want to download the subtitle:
FM Eng Subtitle Part 1
FM Eng Subtitle Part 2

And here is for the BTS FM :). It took some time for me to find the way to download the original HD video, but gladly I can find how to do it after learn the 'inspect the elements' encryption 

So enjoy the videos :) 

Please kindly visit Drama Addict YT channel and give your support after @naritul publish the videos publicly to her YT channel :):) 
I put my gratitude words for the squad in this thread and shipper thread to the videos, so it marks that this come from us and for all of us and broad of people hehe

Thank you so much for your amazing enthusiasm. I'm sorry for not responding the thread these days, I will read the rest of the postings that I left behind after this Wednesday, since that is my last day of tasks' deadline. 

I miss all of you here :heart::wub::) *LOVE *LOVE

On 12/19/2016 at 6:43 PM, zae91 said:

I'm really so soryy for being so late to make the subtitle...  I need to do my tasks beforehand, I'm really sorry :cold_sweat:

So, below it's the video that already with english subtitle, YEAAAAYYYYYYY :grin: I need to find the late posts in the thread to combine and make the translations fully. Thank you very much for @stroppyse, @hazelnutthursdays, and @zishuang for your big helps :) *lovelove and also thank you for @naritul to give the efforts for making subtitle as well :) I've found that you're YT channel is daebak :wub:

So, here it is for the FULL FM >> I uploaded it to Google Drive because it's contain the copyright acclaimed for the MV. I'm not uploading it via my Dailymotion account since I want @naritul to upload it publicly under Drama Addict :). The quality of video seems reduce but, if you watch it by downloading it first (not live), the quality is better.

FULL FM https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9AYm1j2Z1FYYkg0NnRXaDFwYkk 

For you who just want to download the subtitle:
FM Eng Subtitle Part 1
FM Eng Subtitle Part 2

And here is for the BTS FM :). It took some time for me to find the way to download the original HD video, but gladly I can find how to do it after learn the 'inspect the elements' encryption 

So enjoy the videos :) 

Please kindly visit Drama Addict YT channel and give your support after @naritul publish the videos publicly to her YT channel :):) 
I put my gratitude words for the squad in this thread and shipper thread to the videos, so it marks that this come from us and for all of us and broad of people hehe

Thank you so much for your amazing enthusiasm. I'm sorry for not responding the thread these days, I will read the rest of the postings that I left behind after this Wednesday, since that is my last day of tasks' deadline. 

I miss all of you here :heart::wub::) *LOVE *LOVE

ahhhhhh gomawoo..... i cant say anything.. terima kasih banyaak...

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, they are announcing a re-edited Japanese version, however, it is not a director's cut version. They say it will be edited to have 16 episodes with each episode lasting 40 minutes. Also, they will include a making reel. The alternate birthday party scene and the alternate kissing which are being prepared to go into the director's cut version will also be included in this version. 

They are not going to change the story, but will be re-editing it to get the best version of scenes on the DVD. They say they think that the clearer scenes may give a slightly different feel to the opening and the ending scenes. Alternate takes of scenes will be presented as alternates rather than included into the body of the drama (as director's versions will sometimes do) along with the broadcast version of the drama. So, viewers will be able to see the broadcast version as well as the alternate scenes. 

Anyway, it was a lengthy article, but this is the gist of it. Also, the implication is that there will be a director's cut version as well released much later. 

Thank you for translating this, @stroppyse.

I got excited not only because of the content of this news but because the Instagram post (thanks for sharing @Jojo Luvwangzhu!) is in traditional Chinese. :) If you don't mind, ladies, I'll cover what was in the Instagram post that @stroppyse didn't write about. But with a quick disclaimer, again, of course, that since this is a fan account, I also cannot vouch for the complete accuracy of the news it has shared. Anyway, @stroppyse got to the main gist. Other things the account said:

- Japan DVD release seems to be between February and April (or Japan DVD release will be two to four months ahead)

- Japan DVD will have two episodes in one disc, so totaling eight (8) discs for the entire series

- [hazelnutthursdays' note: this made me smile a lot, because of the words used. Putting in direct quotes] "The DVD will also dial up on the sweetness. (Producers say they're very burdened, but they will try very much to add it in. :)) because they know that response from overseas viewers will be enthusiastic." 

- They will try to add music, photos and other content, but maybe in the future, when there's been more rest [hazelnutthursdays' note: I may not be translating this as accurately as I should - more that I picked out the words rather translated for the entire meaning]

Japan DVD may not contain English subtitles, but we hope, for many of us who cannot understand either Korean or Japanese, that they also include an English subtitle or get out an international release version. :)

9 hours ago, hazelnutthursdays said:

Japan DVD may not contain English subtitles, but we hope, for many of us who cannot understand either Korean or Japanese, that they also include an English subtitle or get out an international release version. :)

For those of you with Instagram accounts, do drop a comment on Godin Media's post on this, to let them know that there is demand in the international market too for a version with English subs ^^ 

I have already seen a few comments from our forum regulars, but the more the merrier ^^ 

The 1% fever just isn't ending! 

Guess who went to visit Godin Media staff today?

@gladys57 glad you had a great visit! They really are so lovely ㅜㅜ

EDIT: I'm so jealous! I think she wasn't around when i visited ㅜㅜ the other staff were really nice to me, but i only understood about 30% of what they communicated in Korean ㅜㅜ hopefully my Korean improves in time for my next visit, but i hope I'll get to see the CP next time too!

I am on CLOUD 9! :wub:

Just returned from a very fruitful trip to GODINMEDIA in Seoul and met the very kind and hospitable staff including the Creative Producer Ms JUYE JUN who converses well in English. Before I went, I asked a staff from my guesthouse to inform them about my impending visit.

The cab fare of 20 000won was worth every cent. I got help from a kind young Korean woman who rang them up to get the actual building. Then a Korean guy came to approach us from the base of their building and guided me up. The staff were JUST AS EXCITED AS I WAS . We were chatting away excitedly but my 1st priority was to inform and showed them how popular 1% is internationally by showing them our Soompi forum, Youtube videos posted by our diligent members here, dramabeans and all the various drama sites showing our drama.

OF COURSE I appealed to them to produce the Director Cut DVD in ENGLISH too!:blush:

The gifts I sent to them, HSJ & JSM were posted on instagram which Minahnoona shared here as I dont know how to do it. In return they gave me 2 copies (vol 1 & 2) of the 1% NOVELS! I nearly fainted as they told me that they arent on sale yet!  I also got the PB & the signed poster ( by HSJ &:JSM) of 1%! They also gave me a signed poster of their 1st production, NML & its OST CD! They are so generous! :heart:

THOSE ARE MY BEST EARLY XMAS PRESENT! I wont be able to sleep tonight!:blush:

@itzibitzispider Congratulations, chingu. I wonder what your prize is? I remember they said it's going to be PB or script or poster or this lamp. See you later at another drama thread! 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20161219_053803.png

@gladys57 Whoaaaa!!! So happy for you! And thank you as well for telling them how much we love 1%. They're so generous! The novel is going to be released before the year end and it costs 24840 won! So lucky!  Didn't you say you will attend some YE awards? Now I am hoping you can see HSJ and JSM around. That would make your year! 

Translating the drama to english and subbing it may entail additional costs and not to mention may affect meeting the deadline they are contracted with Japan release; but Godin Media has always been receptive to its fans' requests so let's keep hoping they'll give in when we keep sending them comments and messages in Instagram. 

I've been making some gifs and can't resist dancing DaDa. Also reposting some credited to DC gallery. Sooo cute! And tagging my chinguyas who also love dancing DaDa/JSM @minahnoona @sophie

1479595416.gif

1480900328_51.gif

I love this scene so much from episode 1, I made 2 haha! 

videotogif_2016_12_20_01_01_27.gif

videotogif_2016_12_20_01_08_08.gif

I'm still rewatching episodes and clips on an everyday basis. I watch other dramas but I keep coming back to 1%. This hasn't happened before. Still not over it! 

Wow @gladys57 soooo jealous ... saw the post on Instagram as it was up a few minutes and I was lije "wonder if it is one of us" (don't know all your "real IDs) ... so happy for you ... 

@jellybellymonster might be quize likely that what I wanted ... well I wiuld have loved a visit there, too, but I settle with the other ... they aren't sending it over to Luxembourg, so it will travelmover to my friend in SKorea and from there to my place ... might as well be my birtjday present ;)

16 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

Wow @gladys57 soooo jealous ... saw the post on Instagram as it was up a few minutes and I was lije "wonder if it is one of us" (don't know all your "real IDs) ... so happy for you ... 

@jellybellymonster might be quize likely that what I wanted ... well I wiuld have loved a visit there, too, but I settle with the other ... they aren't sending it over to Luxembourg, so it will travelmover to my friend in SKorea and from there to my place ... might as well be my birtjday present ;)

ahhhh noona @gladys57 im so jealousss...... i cant be patience for waiting you upload your gifts from staff..

I'd love to Korea but currently can not.. T_T

im still rewatching drama, cant move on to other drama

Archived