[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

This gif is too funny not to share. Credits to DC. 

1482980190.gif

I've watched the episodes for 2696865895 times but I'm still not getting sick of JI and DaDa. Checked out episodes 7 and 8 yesterday and WTH I'm still getting butterflies! These two!  

1480914962_20161114180809.gif

1480914962_20161201143229.gif

1480914962_5.gif

Rewatching the episodes is so fun because you notice little details that make you appreciate this drama more.

videotogif_2016_12_23_05_18_02.gif

So happy to  have delurked and joined you here. Enjoy the rest of 2016 and let us start the new year right. Cheers! 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waaa...i missed a lot of good news here. Been away from this thread quite long i think. Ahh how i miss all you here @naritul @rumasa79 @gladys57 @mrdimples @cyrbea @Ayame @canbeMIA @Em1972 @minahnoona @itzibitzispider @jellybellymonster @anjelikaeyes13 @ororomunroe @hazelnutthursdays (i'm sorry if i missed anyone here)  i wish all of you a belated Merry Christmas :blush: 

@gladys57 wow...what a great visit you had. Godin Media staffs are very kind too. Next time you should invite us to go along with you :w00t::phew: hahaha...

Good morning Everyone! Our family is now watching our One Percent and my sister who is very critical in Korean Drama loves the script and she's amazed how SeokMin couple was able to deliver it with much expression and correctly.   She also understand Korean so she does not read the subtitles and she was laughing all the way of the bantering / bickering because JI really was so disrespectful but Dada was able to gain control. She says she was really like a teacher and very elegant in her simple way of dressing. She also said that JI's clothing seems to adjust to him because he has a good sexy body.  

I have been following them but no news.  I have another couple that's somehow also touch my heart after them Barley Tea Couple of RDTK and these two reminds me of SeokMin couple all the time. 

Happy New Year everyone! 

Haha I just laughed that you said it that way "our time zones are off" LOLOLOL hehe, actually, I and @jellybellymonster have idea to subbing the presconf. videos that you've ever translated, and since I'm afraid that it will give you some pressure (did I push you too much by asking many things? I hope not :wub: *smilesmile) so I asked this via private message, but gladly, thank you very much for your countless kindness dear @stroppyse I'm really appreciate those, even for this long time from the drama has ended... ah... really big thanks :):) *hughughuggggggg :heart:

First up, happy 2017 to you all, my dear ladies (and if there are gentlemen, to you as well. Pardon me if I have not been paying you much attention. It's just my impression that we're made up of giddy ladies over here :D )

Thank you, @stroppyse and @zae91 for all the goodies!!! I've watched them both and I'm still getting giddy over them and this drama. It's really that little beautiful slice of sunshine in the bleak wintertime. Also, would like to report that since I infected two friends with the 1% virus, one of these friends has also infected another one of her friend towards this drama. :) I'm glad there are more and more of us enjoying this little gem of a drama. 

1% is on DramaFever Best Kiss 2016 (it's not the rank so don't worry, based on the viewer in DF YT, they're in the first right? to get watched more than 4.4M!! and they're the newest one rather than the other 9 dramas in the list) :blush::phew::phew: and underlining DF's comment "So much passion! I can't get over how AMAZING these two are together. Are we sure they aren't dating in real life? This kiss is pure bliss!"  aren't we? :phew: 

http://godinmedia.com/220902773662 

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6038197&memberNo=9402119&navigationType=push

like_a_lot_01-2

<1%의 어떤 것>의 샤워가운 키스가

드라마피버 선정 2016년 한국드라마 베스트 키스 TOP10에 등극한 것에 감사드리며

이에 보답하고자 샤워가운 키스 비하인드 짤털이를 준비해 보았습니다.

네이버 포스트 링크 미리보기에

런 사진이 떠서 궁금해 하셨을 것 같은데,

2017-01-04_18%3B45%3B08.PNG?type=w2

문제의_썸네일.jpg

사실 별도의 짤털이 포스팅을 준비하고 있었습니닭.

그럼 한 번 보실까여~?

Spoiler

fr_YONG2499.jpg?type=w2

샤워가운을 입고 마주하게 된
남자칭구...!

fr_YONG2505.jpg?type=w2

띠용
다다 못지않게 재인도 당황을 하는데...

fr_YONG2519.JPG?type=w2

나... 노트북을 두고 와서.. (헤헤) 

fr_YONG2422.jpg?type=w2

휴.. 재인이가 이제 진짜로 간 줄 알고 한숨 돌리던 다다...
뒤를 봐!!

fr_YONG2423.JPG?type=w2

하지만 다다를 그냥 보낼 수 없었던 재인,
손을 뻗어 그녀의 앞길을 막아버리는데...

fr_YONG2427.JPG?type=w2

재인의 손길에 당황하며 빵터진 다다!
그녀의 운명은!?

fr_YONG2583.JPG?type=w2

웃음으로 긴장을 풀고,

fr_YONG2641.JPG?type=w2

충분한 대화로 호흡을 맞춘 뒤에,

fr_YONG2604.JPG?type=w2

이렇게 명장면이 탄생하였습니다~

HELLO! I am finally back home after a long leisurely winter holiday. Took me 2 days to acclimatise as I feel like melting. Still very tired though.

Although I was busy over there, I never failed to keep up with our SPAZZLAND thread no matter how late it was.

@hazelnutthursdays, I was at MBC on their Award night. Got a very good spot but were played out as MBC surprisingly did an "indoor" exclusive red carpet. So disappointed in not seeing our lovely JSM in person after waiting in the cold for 2 h. :sweatingbullets:Some fans even waited for 6 h. However I was very, very lucky for the KBS Entertainment and KBS  Drama Awards night as I got to see many stars upclose. Only sad part is our HSJ wasnt even invited.:cry:

However TVN did repeat their 10th Aniversary Award (held in May which I watched) on that night which I rewatched until very very late. HSJ in his resplendent electric blue jacket and white turtle neck and pants presented an award with Park Ha Sun.

Anyway it's good to know that our drama is still curretly under the most popular category in dramacool and from comments on youtube it's being rewatched by many viewers.:blush:

Hello everyone! All you who haven't quite moved on from 1% of Something. :) I really count myself one of you. Madam @gladys57 can count me in the "many viewers" who rewatch this drama. I haven't started any new ones, and though that's generally the case with me at the start of the year, nothing is really quite catching me the way 1% did and continues to do so.

The past week has been hectic, especially coming from the New Year's holidays, which is expected. But beyond that, it was also difficult and unpleasant because of some things, and you know what I did to get back the happy vibes? I rewatched two random episodes and paired it with a glass of red wine over the weekend. Jaein and Dada's story hasn't failed me yet, and I felt myself getting giddier (or maybe, drunk? LOL).

It was episodes 6 and 16 that I saw. I might've missed it the first time I watched it, or I was much too concentrated on the bigger emotions, but I cannot stress enough how this drama is a living, breathing thing, beautiful in its smallest moments, because they all feel natural. Jaein's formal proposal, when he presented Dahyun with the engagement ring, is one of that. It's a big moment, but played out in a random everyday. It's heartfelt, and his "I'm asking this as a favor. Don't leave me and live with me. Please?" is so aawwwww and heart-melting. There's this quote that goes "Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away;" and "It's the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps." This drama--Jaein and Dada's story, is surely a testament to these adages. :) 

May the coming week be kinder to us all, weather- and daily-life-wise. :)  

YES!!! 

Our JAE IN / DADA COUPLE has made it to Dramabeans' TOP 10 FAVOURITE OTPS list! What an achievement indeed!

I'm still lurking here everyday without fail and reading comments on Dramabeans.

@stroppyse, thank you so much again for your latest translation. Reading them makes me grin and become GIDDY again!:blush:

Whereever you are @stroppyse keep safe. Thanks for translating even you are in midst of unkind situation yet you still do these things to us. Although RDTK bit my craziness with 1% (I watched RDTK full drama to latest (1-19) 4 times already; episode 17 (5times); 18-19 (more than 5times) because of bad traffic   -- my heart still is with this lovely drama.  Still well love drama. Still visiting the forum and still lurking if news they are dating for real - since I ship them. Still lurking to if any news if they two have any new activities together.  Hehehe. 

Hi guys! I just finished watching this drama and I must say IT'S SOOOOOOO NICE!!!! I would say that this drama is a drama that I would like to repeat over and over again. Ha Seok Jin really did a great job and he really stood out (compare to Drinking Solo). Jeon So Mi looked like Jang Nara to me hehe 

I still cant get over with it (help?) :wacko: 

On 1/12/2017 at 5:35 AM, stroppyse said:

So, once upon a time, @zae91 asked for a couple of translations of JSM's interviews which I was working on. However, it proved challenging, mostly because there were a number of phonetic terms that I had to research to figure out exactly what she was saying. And, then bad weather hit. So, after floods, losses of power, loss of internet connections, etc., etc., here are the translations finally. Sorry it took so long. I'm just posting them here for anyone who want to read them. They're cute interviews. I had to laugh in the first one where she lets out that HSJ did get confused at times between his two concurrent dramas, which HSJ in his interviews just glossed over as saying that they were different enough that he could keep them straight. :) Anyway, I've put the original Korean text in spoilers just to keep the post from being too long, but left the translated text out. Also, I've interjected just a couple of clarifications and comments, which are in parentheses or asterisked as a foot note. For anyone still on the thread, hope you enjoy reading them.

First interview

Reveal hidden contents

전소민 '1% 어떤 ' 이후 하석진과 '혼술남녀' 반가운 재회 "로코 욕심 있어로브스터로 부상투혼 펼쳤다"

결국 사람은 로브스터를 들고서 몸싸움까지 벌이며 신경전을 벌여 눈길을 끌었다.

전소민은사실 우리가 부상투혼을 했다로브스터가 소품이 아니라 진짜였다. 그래서 하석진 씨의 두피에 상처가 났고 저도 손가락이 베었다. 피를 보면서 촬영했다 웃었다.

전소민은 ‘1% 어떤 에서 호흡을 맞춘 하석진에 대한 칭찬도 아끼지 않았다. 그는 하석진의 첫인상에 대해굉장히 묵묵하게 사람을 챙겨주더라. 처음엔 유머 감각이라고는 없는 선배인 알았다짓궂은 장난도 친다. 아이같은 모습도 있는데 촬영장 분위기를 굉장히 즐겁게 이끌었다. 일이지만 재미있게 연기했다 말했다.

이날 전소민은 ‘1% 어떤 촬영 막바지에혼술남녀 동시에 촬영한 하석진의 웃지못할 에피소드 전했다. 전소민은하석진 씨가 드라마를 함께하다보니 가끔씩 캐릭터 때문에 혼란스러워했다. 다행히 상대 역할의 이름은 잊지 않고 불러줬다 말했다.

이어 그는하석진이 ‘1% 어떤 에서는 저와 그리고혼술남녀로는 박하선 씨와 러브라인을 그리고 있다. ‘혼술남녀 보면 박하선 씨와 어울리고 ‘1% 어떤 에서는 재인의 매력이 다현에게 물씬 느껴진다. 그래서 서운함은 없다. 드라마의 매력을 살린다 덧붙였다.

Happily meeting again Jeon So Min because of ’1% of Anything’ to talk about Ha Suk Jin and ‘Drinking Solo’, “I really wanted to do a romcom…so we were injured using lobsters to fight”

Ultimately, the two people even fought physically using lobsters to gain attention (from viewers). Jeon So Min saying “actually, we created a mess of injuries” noted as she smiled that the “lobsters were not fake props, but real ones. Thus, Ha Suk Jin’s scalp has a wound and my finger was cut. We continued shooting even as I saw the blood.” Jeon So Min who had to match chemistry with Ha Suk Jin in ‘1% of Anything’ was unstinting with her praise (of HSJ). She noted that her first impression of Ha Suk Jin was as a “person who takes very good care of someone without many words. At first, he seemed to be a senior actor who had no affinity for humor” but “now, he plays and jokes well. He has a childlike side to him as well, and makes the shooting set atmosphere a very happy one.”

Today, Jeon So Min at the end of shooting ’1% of Anything’ which overlapped with “Drinking Solo” mentions an episode for Ha Suk Jin when he wasn’t able to laugh. Jeon So Min said “As Ha Suk Jin was doing both dramas at the same time, occasionally, he would get confused with his character. Fortunately, he did not forget the names of the other characters in the scene with him and was able to call them with their right names.” 

She also said “Ha Suk Jin has lovelines in ‘1% of Anything’  with me and in “Drinking Solo” with Park Ha Sun. Watching “Drinking Solo”, he fits well with Park Ha Sun, and in ‘1% of Anything’ one is able to feel that Jae In’s merit is his total devotion to Da Hyun. So, there isn’t any sadness*. He is able to bring the merits of each character in separate dramas.” 

(*She means sadness in thinking that HSJ may have been more diligent with one character versus the other character. So, she felt that HSJ gave his all equally to both characters.)

Second interview item:

Reveal hidden contents

[스타톡] 전소민 " 가리지 않는 이유?…성선설을 믿으니까요"

MBC ‘라디오스타에서 특유의 해맑음과 예능감으로 시청자를 단숨에 사로잡았던 배우 전소민(30). 매번 일일드라마와 시대극, 사극으로 정통연기를 보여준 그가 이번엔 제대로 끼를 펼칠 있는 드라마와 만났다. 바로 리메이크 드라마 ‘1% 어떤 통해서다

지난 ‘1% 어떤 제작발표회에서 전소민은 로맨틱 코미디가 너무 하고 싶었다며 남다른 애정을 드러냈다. 사전제작으로 진행된 드라마 촬영을 마치고 이제는 시청자 반응을 듣고 있는 상황. 그는 최근 뉴스핌과 가진 인터뷰에서 드라마 애청자에 대한 고마운 마음을 전했다. 더불어로코를 해보니 욕심이 난다. 역할 자체가 주는 밝은 에너지가 좋았다 미소지었다. 사랑할 수밖에 없는 다현에 대한 이야기엔 얼굴이 밝아졌다.

다현은 말은 하는 아주 부러지는 여자예요. 한마디를 하더라도 안에 뼈가 있죠. 사랑에서도 아주 적극적이고요. 촬영하면서이렇게까지 말해도 되나싶은 적도 여러번 있었어요. 매력은 여기서 끝이 아니죠. 초등학교 선생님이 가끔은 초등학생보다 손이 많이 간다는 . 다현은 매번 휴대폰, 열쇠, 지갑을 빼먹지 않고 챙겨나간 적이 없어요. 완벽한 같다가도 어쩔 없이 빈틈이 보이는 여자죠. 그런데 착하니 더욱 눈길이 수밖에요.”

‘1% 어떤 으로 로맨스에 도전한 전소민은실제로 연인 상황에 빠져 있었다. 촬영장에 때마다 즐거웠다 했다. 드라마 속으로 들어가보면 재벌남 재인(하석진) 초등학교 교사 다현의 계약 연애는 순조롭지 않았다. 다현은 재인의 할아버지 이규철(주진모) 우연히 도와주다 그의 눈에 들었고 까칠하기 그지없는 재인과 인연을 맺는다. 사람 모두 하루 사이에 일어난 일로 연애를 해야 한다는 사실에 당혹스러웠고 날선 감정만 오갔다. 그러나 전환점을 돌면서 다현과 재인의 달달한 로맨스가 시작됐다. 전소민 역시 이제는 재인의 까칠남 모습은 잊어달라고 당부했다

연애가 시작되면서 재인의 이벤트가 펼쳐질 거예요. 아마 여성들도 달라진 재인의 모습에 빠지지 않을까 싶어요. 이제는 순정파 재인이 화면에 가득 담길 겁니다. 까칠남은 잊어주세요. 여자와 사랑하게 되면 남자가 이렇게 낭만적일 있다는 것을 보게 겁니다. 물론 사이에 숱한 갈등도 있겠죠. 연애를 시작하는 다현과 재인 커플 많이 응원해주세요. 다현과 재인의 알콩달콩 로맨스를 위한 조력자들도 지켜봐주시고요.”

최근 예능과 드라마에서 밝은 이미지를 보여준 전소민. 그런데 간혹 인스타그램을 살펴보면 우울한 감성이 묻어나는 글과 사진을 찾아볼 있다. 이에 대해 그는콘셉트다. 감성글을 쓰는 취미다. 습작이라고 해야 하나라며 웃었다. 그는 그런 글을 좋아하는 사람들이 자신의 SNS 찾아준다고 했다. 인스타그램뿐만 아니라 지금은 좀처럼 하지 않는 미니홈피에도 일기를 남긴다. 마치 보물찾기를 하듯 자신을 찾아주는 팬들과 소통하는 작은 이벤트 같은 거다.

[Startalk] Jeon So Min “The reason I didn’t hold anything back?…Because I believe that man’s nature is basically good.” 

In MBC ‘RadioStar’, an actor who struck viewers with her unique sunny disposition and artistic sensibilities, Jeon So Min (30). Seen numerous times in daily dramas and period dramas, and having shown her authentic acting in sageuks (Korean history dramas), this time, she appears in a drama where she can really express herself. That is in the drama remake “1% of Anything”. 

In the just past ‘1% of Anything’, from the announcement of the drama by the production, Jeon So Min  wanted to do a romantic comedy so much, she demonstrated a different type of affection from others. Having filmed it as a pre-produced drama, the shooting has been completed, and now they are just listening for the viewers’ reactions. In a recent interview with Newspim, she expressed her deep gratitude to the affectionate audience of the drama. Adding “Having done a romcom, I would like to do another one. I liked the bright energy of the whole character. “, she smiled. Talking about Da Hyun, who one can’t help but love, her face turned red. 

“Da Hyun is a smart woman who says everything she needs to say. Even when saying just one thing, there is a bone inside. (She means that DH even when she’s speaking a simple comment, says it with resolve and integrity.) She is also proactive when it comes to love. During the shooting, I thought several times to myself ’is it okay to speak like this’. That’s not the end of her attractive merits. An elementary school teacher occasionally has to look after more than just the elementary school students. Da Hyun has rarely managed to remember to take all of her things: her cellphone, her keys, and her wallet ,with her as she leaves some place. Even though she may look perfect, she can’t help but show her flaws. However, she is kind, so one can’t help but look at her.”

Jeon So Min who conveyed romance in ’1% of Anything’ said “Actually, I was deeply into the condition of being lovers. Whenever I had to go to the set, I was happy.” Inside the drama, a contract dating relationship with the chaebol Jae In (Ha Suk Jin) was not satisfactory for the elementary teacher Da Hyun. Da Hyun randomly helped Jae In’s grandfather Lee Gyu Chul (Joo Jin Mo), and came to his eyes that way, and thus started her fate with the endlessly difficult Jae In. The two people discover within a day that they have to date, and feel aggravated and distant from each other. However, as they continue to get to know each other, Da Hyun and Jae In’s sweet romance starts. Jeon So Min now asks that Jae In’s difficult persona should be forgotten. 

“As dating started, Jae In’s event is going to unfold. I wonder that female viewers are not going to fall completely for Jae In’s changing visage. Now the innocent Jae In is going to fill your screen. So, please forget about the difficult persona. If one woman is able to love him, that one man is able to become a romantic fantasy like this is going to be shown. Of course, there may also be a lot of conflicts between the two. The starting to date, Da Hyun and Jae In Couple, please give them lots of support. And, for those who are aiding Da Hyun and Jae In’s sweet romance, please also continue to watch them.”

Of the recently playing dramas, Jeon So Min who shows a bright image. However, sometimes on her instagram, there can be seen some downcast writings and pictures. Regarding this, she said “It’s a concept. Writing emotionally is a hobby. Should I call it a study?” and smiled. She said that people who like her writings contact her through SNS. Not just people on instagram, but now people who seldom write leave messages on her mini homepage. For fans who find themselves, like finding a treasure, it’s like a little, special event. 

I'm really sorry for not give you welcoming presence for your big helps dear... It's like I've been going out there for years and coming back after that without any message between those times, hope you can forgive me. I have read it and I feel your sincerity to make sure that the translation really precise with what Somin wants to actually tell, I'm really really apreciate it. You're really kind person, I can feel it since I've read your comments and thoughts and your help to translate.... I can feel it, hope we can be friend, I'm sending my heart for you, hope you get it :) :heart: I'm really really thank you for the bottom of my heart, hope you read my comments and it can make me feel better because I'm feel guilty for not answer your message immediately _/|\_ I logged out from this forum for about 3 weeks? approximately. I have something to do that need to calm my self, focus more, and hibernate time, even though I still open my IG and peek some goodies there, to give some 'giddy virus' to keep remind me how I've felt since I watched this drama.

I have promise that I must to keep with @jellybellymonster that I'll be back THIS week hehe and I also read your mention from email, lovely @hazelnutthursdays, so I do it now, hello everyone! Hope y'all still excited and keep the boat going through the sea, the sea of 1% drama, where maybe you will find 1% chance for getting love in the eyes of two fated-each-other Jae-In and DaDa, and hope we could find our 1% precious thing in our life, our own life, like @canbeMIA asked to the viewer in her last video hehe, I just realize it recently, and I wonder as well "Have I found it?" hehe so philosophic question and hard to answer -at least, ya.. for me, and many of us still wonder about it right? hehe till the end of our own times- ok, I become little bit sensitive hehe, let's change the subject

I have a hard time recently, so it's not easy to be socialize in social media hehe so I keep my mind in the distance but I feel much -ok, quite- better now so here I am :):) 

Hello fellas @xexe and @Karen Xiao @Karen Xiao :) nice to meet you, really happy to find another victims hehe, please don't feel too cozy here -but I doubt you wouldn't- this thread, especially Spazzland thread have so high level of poison that make you feel toooooooo happy for nothing (more than much thing, if you know how it feels) hehe. Aaaah this month will be ended and next month will be the release of the DVD and maybe Godinmedia's new drama? Hope there will be another promotional event *FINGERSCROSSED!  

That's all! I will move to the Spazzland room hehe

Hello, ladies!

@zae91 - here's hoping you're not so busy and your condition is better. @stroppyse - thank you, always, for the translations and hope that whatever inconveniences you had, everything is now better.

I had a semi-eureka moment yesterday. Actually, I think I've always felt it, it was just that I've finally found the words: I AM NOT OVER THIS DRAMA YET. :) I've gotten a whole lot of invitation from friends who are fellow drama fans recommending to watch this or that (something about weightlifting and something about a mythical creature :D) but I suddenly said, "You know, I think my next drama will not be a rom-com yet because I am NOT OVER my 1% #feels." There, finally said it. All that aside, I feel like my life is also too busy to properly watch a drama right now, but when (if) I do that soon, I think I'm going to go for something entirely not-rom-com. 

I still rewatch a random episode or clips time and again. They're my sweet lullabies before I drift off to dreamland nowadays. On random rewatches, and on second (or more) viewing, I can see more of how Lee Jaein has started from overbearing Neanderthal boss to someone who has an equal in Kim Dahyun, who tells him off when he needs to be told off. It's like how Jaein kept the kidnapping a secret from Dahyun, and she asked for him to tell her the truth because she doesn't believe the anemia excuse. Dahyun has always spoken her mind but at the end, she's become even more assertive, like refusing to take the weekend break because she had her volunteer work and her mother-in-law's bazaar. They both changed, but not in the big, dramatic, conversion kind of ways; just more like getting softer around the edges to fit around each other better. It feels very realistic and rings very true, rather than a grand romance where a complete bad boy turns into a lovesick puppy for the love of a good girl. I suppose it's how natural JaeinxDada feels like that makes it all the more memorable and hard to get over. :)

OMG! Everything is perfect. I just love all the moments of Lee Jae In and Kim Da Hyun in episode 16.

One let down of this drama. We didn't get to see much of the 2nd OTP. Min Tae Ha and Jung Hyun Jin! Oh gosh! They're on screen together for a few minutes and I can already feel the chemistry in them. They're so cute together. And I laughed so hard when Jae In and Da Da saw the video and Tae Ha came to Hyun Jin's boutique. Hahaha!!! I would love to see Jae In teasing Tae Ha about it. Too bad his phone was charging that time.

We didn't get to see Ji Soo and Da Da meeting Soo Jung officially as Jae In's little sister.

Da Hyun was practically glowing the moment they got together and Jae In smiling like a little kid finally getting the candy he so want badly. We all know that it's a happy ending but still seeing it still feels different.

And that kissing compilation at the end of the episode. That's the cherry on top! DaDa did gave the kiss present for Jae In's birthday. They do love to kiss other.

It's sad to see this drama end. This made my 2016.

It's been a while and I can't even remember if I was able to post this quoted comments that I made and it's already 2017.

Happy New Year chingus!

Oh yeah, I have a question. Does anybody knows the name of the filming location for the SH Mall scenes? I think I've found it before but I can't remember it now. T_T

Hello! I have not dropped by in such a loooong time.

Aigoo, I suddenly missed our JI-DaDa today because of some clips in Instagram. And just like that, I'm so down to rewatch episodes again.

On 1/24/2017 at 1:37 PM, hazelnutthursdays said:

I had a semi-eureka moment yesterday. Actually, I think I've always felt it, it was just that I've finally found the words: I AM NOT OVER THIS DRAMA YET. :) I've gotten a whole lot of invitation from friends who are fellow drama fans recommending to watch this or that (something about weightlifting and something about a mythical creature :D) but I suddenly said, "You know, I think my next drama will not be a rom-com yet because I am NOT OVER my 1% #feels." There, finally said it. All that aside, I feel like my life is also too busy to properly watch a drama right now, but when (if) I do that soon, I think I'm going to go for something entirely not-rom-com. 

@hazelnutthursdays count me in, dear. When 1% was airing, I watched the other dramas halfheartedly and was in a vicious cycle of compare-every-romcom-to-1%-but-still-find-them-paling-in-comparison phase. It wasn't even those other dramas' fault, it was just me. My days then were counting how many days until DaDa day comes that when it ended, I felt empty and just lost interest in any drama. It was hard and so I picked a not purely romcom one... something about a mythical creature. I also watched something about weightlifting which I think sort of healed (LOL) me in a way but it still feels so so different with how 1% made me giddy with feels. When I saw the raws for something about a mythical creature finale, it left me so dissatisfied and cheated. Those feelings dissipated a bit after watching the subs but what's funny is that I immediately searched for clips of 1% after the finale to calm me down and make me happy. I've accepted that I can't really move on from this drama, not now or ever, specially when I'm camping at SeokMin Spazzland. Random clips make me smile instantly and now my go to pick-me-upper.

My favorite episodes to rewatch are episodes 6, 7, 8 and 9. For me they are the turning point episodes for the OTP relationship. They go from simply dating to fulfill a contract to confronting their growing feelings and acknowledging that. It's simply wonderful to watch! I specially love this scene in episode 7 so so much. LJI was seriously. swooning after DaDa gave him one last birthday kiss and that look he had after DaDa came back inside her apartment - like he realized he was a goner now. This moment confirms  that he was undoubtedly 100% in love with her already. Lalalalalala~ Feeling giddy again! :wub:

1485315328_1.gif

Credit: DC

---------

On 1/31/2017 at 2:59 AM, xiashenghan said:

It's been a while and I can't even remember if I was able to post this quoted comments that I made and it's already 2017.

Happy New Year chingus!

Oh yeah, I have a question. Does anybody knows the name of the filming location for the SH Mall scenes? I think I've found it before but I can't remember it now. T_T

Hi chinguya! I think I remember reading your quoted post? I hope you're doing well with your studies. :blush: Sadly, I do not know the answer to your question....

EDIT:

Yes, I am @RobinM! My eyes are always in for a HSJ treat at the Radiant Office thread.

Archived