[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I absolutely love, love, love this updated version of this drama.  It's romantic and adorable. I love the interaction between the leads. I also like that it wasn't too much angst. Just a great feel good drama.

Where were you when our beloved drama was being aired? I guessed you were watching those "blockbusters". We the diehards over here knew what A GEM this drama is as we were repeating it over and over again. Until today, it's still in the popular category of a number of drama sites. Not to forget that it was voted the most underated drama of 2016 at Dramabeans. We were having SPAZZING overload!:wub:

Anyway, welcome to our 1% SPAZZLAND! It's better late than never!:D

A HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY FELLOW SPAZZERS & OUR SEOKMIN COUPLE!:heart:

21 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Where were you when our beloved drama was being aired? I guessed you were watching those "blockbusters". We the diehards over here knew what A GEM this drama is as we were repeating it over and over again. Until today, it's still in the popular category of a number of drama sites. Not to forget that it was voted the most underated drama of 2016 at Dramabeans. We were having SPAZZING overload!:wub:

Anyway, welcome to our 1% SPAZZLAND! It's better late than never!:D

A HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY FELLOW SPAZZERS & OUR SEOKMIN COUPLE!:heart:

:lol: I had it on my 'to watch' lis when it aired, but I was too busy binging on old historical dramas (marathoning them back to back to back).  I have to admit, I'm glad I waited to watch because I didn't have to wait week to week to watch. However, what I do hate is I missed spazzing out on this thread with everyone else. I can tell by some of the comments I've read it was a really good thread. 

Thank you for the welcome!!  This drama is now on my re-watch list.  Just love it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my 1%  friends...I am returning! I was hiding for quite a while...but please don't think that I've forgotten all of you here.I was happy here, We were all happy...and I want to be happy again...:bawling: some may noticed that I seldom go to our shipper's thread, I just stay here in the drama thread, its because I feel that our couple is not yet ready to continue the love story to real life. At the same time, I was busy following the shipping thread of AOHY:dissapointed_relieved: but my ship sunk just yesterday when I lerned that Oh Hae Young will never have a continuation in real life... our ship sunk.:bawling: Park Duk Kyung is dating a model in real life.  Then I remember Lee Jae In...and Dada, they made us very happy in this drama, when the drama ended, we were sad but we were satisfied with the ending. Where am I going to with this post, I just want to say that shipper's life is hard, I better just enjoy watching drama but never expect or root for the characters in the drama to happen in real life. And so I decided to watch our drama again. Episode 1, here I come....

I marathoned the drama in 3 evenings. Such an easy, pleasing, enjoyable viewing. Love, love, love every scene of the drama. Rewatched some fave scenes immediately and will definitely rewatch this feel-good drama again, very soon, from start to end.

Someone on youtube requested that I put all the songs used in the drama in a compilation, so I did that recently. I uploaded it on my backup youtube channel. I compiled it into all one video, so it's about 90 minutes long with all the songs lol. I think we're not allowed to post download links here, so if anyone wants to download the OST album a compiled (to have all the OST songs in one album), feel free to send me a message here on soompi and I'll send you the link. ^^v

1% of Anything OST Compilation (24 Songs)

Lyrics (English Translation): https://lyricsfever.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/1-of-anything-1의-어떤것-ost-compilation-full-tracklistlyrics/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tripped myself and got myself a swollen ankle. Got 3 days off from work and while passing time came across this Kdrama... wow... the drama really hook me to marathon 16 episodes today while being immobile..  never knew 1% of Something is worth to watch.. enjoyed it so much. I love the guy who is sure and honest. He is too busy to waste time instead he is someone who is straight forward and take control. Jaein and Da-da may sound like a Cinderella story but I love the way how the story is written and carry out....  and that kiss, phewwww anytime..

3 hours ago, intanr said:

never knew 1% of Something is worth to watch.. enjoyed it so much. I love the guy who is sure and honest. He is too busy to waste time instead he is someone who is straight forward and take control. Jaein and Da-da may sound like a Cinderella story but I love the way how the story is written and carry out....  and that kiss, phewwww anytime..

I hope you are up and on your feet soon.  I am not happy that you were off your feet; however, I am glad you were able to find this gem of a drama.   I think this drama should have been pushed more, it is a great drama and the chemistry between the two are off the charts.  I fell for the characters and watched the drama over before I was able to let it go.  I would recommend 1% of Something to anyone looking for a great K-drama to watch.  This remake is just what a remake should be... better than the original.  

Don't forget to spread the word about "1% Percent of Something" being worth watching.

12 hours ago, Carmarie said:

I hope you are up and on your feet soon.  I am not happy that you were off your feet; however, I am glad you were able to find this gem of a drama.   I think this drama should have been pushed more, it is a great drama and the chemistry between the two are off the charts.  I fell for the characters and watched the drama over before I was able to let it go.  I would recommend 1% of Something to anyone looking for a great K-drama to watch.  This remake is just what a remake should be... better than the original.  

Don't forget to spread the word about "1% Percent of Something" being worth watching.

Thanks! It is worth all the 16th hours... I am surprised it didn't get pushed and how on earth did I missed it in the 1st place... I can even do a rewatch marathon... as the thing is the drama is surreal and the chemistry is just great... 

• 1 month later...

@jellybellymonster, @naritul, @triplem, @zae91@hazelnutthursdays, @padhari @stroppyse @cyrbea @Ayame@sava2sava @Carmarie @minahnoona  @canbeMIA @mrdimplesand many other fellow members of 1% of Something Spazzland! 

I've just received a reply from the creative producer of Godinmedia telling me that Ha Seok Jin is very pleased that 1% of Something is doing very well in Japan. I emailled her on 18/5/2017 and she replied the next day. She seems to be very pally with him as she refers to him as Seokjin! Forgot to ask her about the DVD though.

Still rewatching our 1% drama and missing our OTP very much! :blush:

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

@jellybellymonster, @naritul, @triplem, @zae91@hazelnutthursdays, @padhari @stroppyse @cyrbea @Ayame@sava2sava @Carmarie @minahnoona  @canbeMIAand many other fellow members of 1% of Something Spazzland! 

I've just received a reply from the creative producer of Godinmedia telling me that Ha Seok Jin is very pleased that 1% of Something is doing very well in Japan. I emailled her on 18/5/2017 and she replied the next day. She seems to be very pally with him as she refers to him as Seokjin! Forgot to ask her about the DVD though.

Oh wow!!!! thanks for the news.  Its great to know that it is doing well in japan also.  I was kinda sad to see HSJ just play in an office role in RO, so to boost myself up, i used to tune into 1% drama and also Problematic man esp. with Yoon so hee.  These two were the ones among the brainiest in the show.  Both HSJ and YSH also did a reality drama called After the show ends.  It also had some best kisses and close hanging out time between them.

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

@jellybellymonster, @naritul, @triplem, @zae91@hazelnutthursdays, @padhari @stroppyse @cyrbea @Ayame@sava2sava @Carmarie @minahnoona  @canbeMIAand many other fellow members of 1% of Something Spazzland! 

That's really good to hear. I've seen the IG posts of Godin regarding the good reception of the DVD and the drama in Japan. The DVD is so dang expensive but I've seen the alt cuts of some scenes in IG and it's so sweet. Kyaaa :wub: After 1%, HSJ and JSM are doing really well being a regular cast in variety shows.

I'm sorta in a soompi hiatus because real life is demanding. Currently in Seoul h̶u̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶H̶a̶ ̶S̶u̶k̶ ̶J̶i̶n̶ visiting friends and enjoying the food. 

@jellybellymonster so you're in Seoul right now? I am supposed to be there next week but am waiting for Godinmedia to confirm if there'll be a fan meeting for their latest drama as I hope to get a free tix as promised by them.

Among us here, I still think 1% of Something is the BEST altho it has fewer passionate kisses. Heeeee!

I can't sleep well this since yesterday when SHE (the creative producer of Godin) ended her email to me with "I'll let Sung Hoon & Seokjin know how you are".:blush:

4 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@jellybellymonster so you're in Seoul right now? I am supposed to be there next week but am waiting for Godinmedia to confirm if there'll be a fan meeting for their latest drama as I hope to get a free tix as promised by them.

Among us here, I still think 1% of Something is the BEST altho it has fewer passionate kisses. Heeeee!

I can't sleep well this since yesterday when SHE (the creative producer of Godin) ended her email to me with "I'll let Sung Hoon & Seokjin know how you are".:blush:

Yep! I am here. :D HSJ has an event today with Pilsner. A few days ago he was in an event for LG's wine fridge. Guy is getting endorsements from his DS character and his real life self who loves beer. 

Definitely one of the best, I still watch 1% clips for instant pick me ups. 

Heol! SH and HSJ getting your messages. I hope you get tickets to the fanmeeting!

@jellybellymonster , HSJ is almost a CF prince in Korea. We get to see him almost everyday on TV. Last year he did a Huai mobile CF wearing that infamous 1% of Something maroon suit with pokka dots shirt combo. There was one with Cha Seung Won and others.

YES! I'm praying hard that I can get a tix for the fan meeting of this Godin's latest drama if there's one.

Meanwhile enjoy your trip to Korea! I love her food, culture ,hospitable people and everything about her. But  best of all for guys like HSJ! Heeeee!

@mrdimples, what's happened to HSJ 's personal Soompi thread?

@gladys57 Thanks so much for the update~ I just checked some Japanese news articles on it, and it does seem to be doing well. It seems like they started their own official Japanese twitter account: https://twitter.com/re_1percent_JP

I've been really busy with life outside of soompi recently. I actually just graduated from university with a BA in Japanese language last week lol. Now that it's summer, I'm relaxing a bit (finally after going through the hectic schedule I had the past few months haha). I think I might re-watch the drama again soon. ^^

Archived