[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview ep 2

Spoiler

Omo I loved ep 1 it had so many funny scenes.. the ganster boss was a hoot. - calling out DBS name in anger and pain.

Spoiler

dd7e19c44b62e6f824914f1afdc501b9.png

Poor secretary being tested like a white rabbit on BS strength 

Spoiler

C5cGl6IU8AAx6SW.jpg

C5cGl6qU0AAw0BG.jpg

C5cGl-bU4AAqFDU.jpg

C5cGmXIUYAEnv9R.jpg

PBY was so cute - loved her cute expressions

Spoiler

C5cD3CFU0AAY2Mz.jpg

C5cD3CFUYAAdFXH.jpg

MH calling her sexy was too :wub: I think his fallen for her already. 

Spoiler

cff04c96b11c3f124c73886e61ed7606.png

e481c8c31891abfb42155e2ca249dc0b.png

c247b346f0758c6ca0febd4fa68f4c74.png

I cant wait for this cute loveline to develop...we've been too spoilt 

C5cMLspU8AADmUb.jpg

Just finished the stream :wink: There may be episodes 1 so everything is just introducing the characters and situations. I think I will wait for sub & ep2 tmr to say more about plot :tongue:

But i'm so happy to meet PHS again. Sometimes i see SMJ in An Min Hyuk lol :D (I still miss my SMJ so much T_T) His acting still good in this drama & his voice, omg, i love his voice :wink:

And PBY & JS are so cute :wub:

Very nice first eps. Fast paced. Good intro to characters. Apart from our 3 leads, BS's mum stood out. She's definitely queen bee!! Looks like tomorrow will have another exciting eps especially when both male leads "fight" over BS...what a lucky gal...but tonight, highlight was seeing Ji Soo going undercover  like this (my gif in spoiler)...I really cannot unsee..:lol:.  Daebak!! Thanks  all for updates and livecaps.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This drama requires subbing for me to understand the important part. The rest of it are already in the preview. I think they had let us know too much details through the previews. Nothing really surprise me with episode 1. Hope that tomorrow will have more scenes we have not seen before. 

I am confused about JS's character. He seems to care for BS but at the same time oblivious to all the sweetness she tried to show him. Just friendship?

Ok that was a fun episode ...a great start... It gave me a good laugh...another hit romcom for Park Bo young ...well she's the princess of romcom...no question about it...though I find some fighting scene effects at the start exaggerated... but I enjoyed it anyway even the background song played in the gangster fighting scene ...it was like I'm watching an anime LOL... still young at heart noona/unni haha... PBY, JS, PHS and Strong Woman Dong Bong Soon family did a great job... hope the ratings will continue to rise...

glad that I didn't watch the long preview...so everything was new to me...keke... I had fun ...SWDBS Fighting!!! I'm gonna wait for subs...

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

This drama requires subbing for me to understand the important part. The rest of it are already in the preview. I think they had let us know too much details through the previews. Nothing really surprise me with episode 1. Hope that tomorrow will have more scenes we have not seen before. 

I am confused about JS's character. He seems to care for BS but at the same time oblivious to all the sweetness she tried to show him. Just friendship?

me too.. but  I don't think it's just a normal friendship, something is definitely off

44 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

so far it seems like a long trailer... most of the scene we already know

yeah, I agree but we have a pretty enormous amount of PHS screen time lol,

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg!!! Ji Soo in blonde hair & a dress .,he's got a good body !!! I'm dying ...:lol:

I don't think that's him, it was a true woman at that scene.  

38 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Secretary asks to employ her as body guard for MH. BS is playing hard to get and when she turned to leave, secretary gave her an offer she cannot resist.

(I am  having problem posting as video icon keep on popping up in thread)

an amazing 60,000,000 right!

Just finished watching live. Thank you  @Ainee Etp and @triplem for live recaps .tumblr_olvx4byOu21vqlkb3o1_r1_100.jpg 

Thank you all for posting YouTube clips and screen-caps. Even though today's episode's  most were seen in trailer and preview,it was cute and hilarious.Tomorrow's is going to be nice. After watching 1st episode I have lots of expectation from whole cast.I agree they showed too much in 9 minute trailer. From tomorrow is the real drama going to start. I already started liking MH and BS characters so much (i had liking before too but got increased).:tongue: So today was jisoo's cross dressing may be next week or tmmrw PHS's turn..:wub: I think for JS's character she is friendship zoned.. her playing hard to get employed was too nice..

8 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

it was like I'm watching an anime LOL...

me too i got reminded of anime due to fighting scene and BGM.

9 hours ago, lingx2 said:

Episode 2 preview

Episode 2 Video Preview Translation:

MH: Someone will be secretly spying on us from somewhere.

BS: You want me to die instead?

MH: What then, should I die?

Mom: I wonder if there's a crazy man with a lot of money out there.

MH: Let's just sleep at my house.

MH: You like that police officer, right? He's totally my type.

Mom: (*I can't tell what she's saying here because she's talking with her mouth full*)

Woman: There's a new victim.

GD: (*mumbles something into the walkie-talkie*)

BS: I heard it. The culprit's voice

GD: That punk saw Bongsoon-ie's face.

MH: Bongsoon-ah. Stay with me today.

Jisoo: Let's leave.

MH: Leave her here.

End.

Thank you to all the recappers, screencappers, and video uploaders: @briseis @lingx2 @supergal99 @Ainee Etp @Kasmic @triplem

1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

Seems that MinHyuk first met BongSoon on his mom's death anniversary. He brought flowers and was on his way to visit his mom's burial place. Luckily BongSoon save the bus he was in.

I missed this. :o Must be the streaming...

WOW! beauty of a preproduced drama so many spoilers out already...even the english translations lyrics of the first OST

JUNG EUN JI (A PINK) – YOUR GARDEN (그대란 정원) STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON OST

Spoiler

1767987.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

It’s so high, it could reach the sky
It’s so wide, it could hold the sea
Like this, my heart is being colored
With your scents

Like this, Love U
Love U Love U, I love you
It’s warm, whenever I think of you, I’m happy
Just thinking about holding you
Makes a smile spread on my face