[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Visually-wandering and @furu.vu217 Don't worry, I'm waiting for Park Hyung Sik's kiss scene in this drama too!

@Chi Le Haha so true! I won't be surprised if we get a kiss scene between PHS and JS first :lol: 

This thread is moving along so fast! Omg chingus, D-Day is finally here :bawling: Well the drama airs tomorrow for me but it's already friday in Korea ^_^ I am super excited for Episode 1. Gahhhhh, tomorrow hurry up and come!!!

I'm debating if I should watch the drama live at 3 am....or just watch till tomorrow morning and watch it raw... 

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/hyungsik-and-ji-soo-attend-press-conference-for-strong-woman-do-bong-soon/

Hyungsik shared, ‘I'd wanted to act with her after watching her on 'A Werewolf Boy', so after getting the chance to act with her this time, I'm very happy, and all of the actors around me who are my age are incredibly envious of me... I became a winner.’

That's so sweet!

022317_hyungsik_ji_soo_01.jpg

3 hours ago, briseis said:

I think that the SWDBS press conference photocall must be one of the best pc photocalls I've ever seen. I love that the cast isn't just standing there, posing stereotypically - you can see that they are really enjoying this and that this isn't just a mere routine. I particularly like how PHS is the active one of the trio, always initiating all those adorable and funny poses - which is very much like his onscreen character. I still can't get over the fact that not only he asked PBY TO ARM-WRESTLE HIM BUT HE ALSO SMOOTHED HER HAIR TWICE! I'm this close from shipping them in the RL and that's something I rarely do.

He knows what's good for him. I think he enjoyed it way more than she did. I'm confident enough to say that every man on this planet would like to be in his postition there :D 

1 hour ago, ferily said:

I'm debating if I should watch the drama live at 3 am....or just watch till tomorrow morning and watch it raw... 

For me there is no debating, I will wait for subs and avoid this thread as much as possible :D I want to see every cute moment for myself!

Oh boy,can't wait for the premiere like all of u guys!!!Can't believe we're on D1 or D0...I predict i'll laugh out loud quite a lot and i don't hate it at all!!!All 3 main trio are great at comedic acting...I must say one of the things i will adore about this show is seeing Min Hyuk constant "Buya,what did i see/what's with this girl" priceless faces in terms of our heroine out of this world strenght....And even more when he will come to love and adore her and what she might consider a minus will be one thing he will be all "fan" of her...I really have a thing for this type of set-up,were the hero falls for the heroine even more when she is special and hates that something about her...Only seeing the preview i LOL-ed(hate the word but heck it's easier)With Jisoo char. saying his friend is a weak women,or defenseless while her opponents fly left and right....Aside for the Bodyguard epic Moment,more than the situation and BGM is her face that makes me laugh out loud(or how he sees her)...It will be quite funny seeing how she will be able to hide her strenght from her crush while MinHyuk knows it all too well,or explain how she is his bodyguard...I guess more likely she might lie to be his Secretary or something...Or how she'll make MH keep it their secret...It will ensure lots of crazy situations...

Quite curious about the more serious aspect thrown at us,aka the serial killer...He clearly looks like a lunatic...And is the same one who is after MinHyuk the same as the serial killer or are two different people...Also in the park scene,the guy who shot him was his stalker indeed or the killer,did he really shoot him because he wanted him gone on a personal vendetta or because he was beside Bong Soon...

34 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Oh boy,can't wait for the premiere like all of u guys!!!Can't believe we're on D1 or D0...I predict i'll laugh out loud quite a lot and i don't hate it at all!!!All 3 main trio are great at comedic acting...I must say one of the things i will adore about this show is seeing Min Hyuk constant "Buya,what did i see/what's with this girl" priceless faces in terms of our heroine out of this world strenght....And even more when he will come to love and adore her and what she might consider a minus will be one thing he will be all "fan" of her...I really have a thing for this type of set-up,were the hero falls for the heroine even more when she is special and hates that something about her...Only seeing the preview i LOL-ed(hate the word but heck it's easier)With Jisoo char. saying his friend is a weak women,or defenseless while her opponents fly left and right....Aside for the Bodyguard epic Moment,more than the situation and BGM is her face that makes me laugh out loud(or how he sees her)...It will be quite funny seeing how she will be able to hide her strenght from her crush while MinHyuk knows it all too well,or explain how she is his bodyguard...I guess more likely she might lie to be his Secretary or something...Or how she'll make MH keep it their secret...It will ensure lots of crazy situations...

Quite curious about the more serious aspect thrown at us,aka the serial killer...He clearly looks like a lunatic...And is the same one who is after MinHyuk the same as the serial killer or are two different people...Also in the park scene,the guy who shot him was his stalker indeed or the killer,did he really shoot him because he wanted him gone on a personal vendetta or because he was beside Bong Soon...

So many questions, indeed, about the serial killer... The drama hasn't really dropped any hints about the serial killer or any background information... We don't know what the serial killer's goal is and is he or she after one of our main leads? Maybe out to get all of them? Questions, questions, questions!

40 minutes ago, ferily said:

So many questions, indeed, about the serial killer... The drama hasn't really dropped any hints about the serial killer or any background information... We don't know what the serial killer's goal is and is he or she after one of our main leads? Maybe out to get all of them? Questions, questions, questions!

I guess maybe we'll find this answers at the same time as our main trio...

12 hours ago, Kasmic said:

found the eng sub making vid of this scene and another bickering scene. PBY said, "Am I invisible here? can you guys look at my eye level too?" HAHAHA! crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

LOLOLOL That's hilarious our poor PBY. They do look like giants beside her, she even had some high heels on:D

6 hours ago, briseis said:

Hyungsik shared, ‘I'd wanted to act with her after watching her on 'A Werewolf Boy', so after getting the chance to act with her this time, I'm very happy, and all of the actors around me who are my age are incredibly envious of me... I became a winner.’

That's so sweet!

Omo that puts him into Noona Killer status in my book107.gifThis couple is going to be the death of me and the drama hasn't even started.

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:

I've been so busy fangirling over the cast that I haven't stopped to think about but you have raised some great points.  Is it the same person who's supposed to be after Min Hyuk? It seems like Min Hyuk was protecting Bong Soon from that gunshot, was the shooter really after her or some crazy stalker that just shot at her because she was with him? I love it we have a mystery, bromance and romance. This is going to be fun.

A big thanks to everyone for all of the updates:heart: I'm so happy tomorrow we will finally get to watch our drama. 

8 hours ago, briseis said:

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/hyungsik-and-ji-soo-attend-press-conference-for-strong-woman-do-bong-soon/

That's so sweet!

I bet the actors around him who are his age is his Hwarang squad lol :D

D-Day !!! I can't wait tonight :wub:

Lol, oh my gosh, I'm already giggling at the 9 minute trailer. When the bus, with Ahn Min Hyuk inside, was going out of control and Do Bong Soon just comes in like a boss and stops it :lol: Also all of her interactions with AMH and her displaying her strength in the trailer, I am loving this girl already.....

19 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

i'm assuming it will be Min Hyuk since PHS is the lead. JS is forever relegated to second lead... poor puppy...

@supergal99JS is only a few centimetres taller than PHS, right? he looks so tall in the gif. he makes PHS actually look average in height. PBY is so cute. i love her since Werewolf Boy. been hoping she and Song Joong Ki can have another project together.

I will be glad that PHS finally get the girl this time after the unpleasant taste from Hwarang. JS might be second lead but he's still young and I am confident he will shine in this drama too - sexy lovely.

PHS's 183cm had been confirmed before, I read it somewhere where they made comparison of him with other actors/celebrity. From hwarang and 2d1n, we can also see he's slightly taller than Minho who is 181cm and slightly shorter than PSJ who is 185cm. I however, has always thought JS is 188 ~190cm.

He does, however has quite a serious hunch back habit, probably back from the days in ZE:A. He had to hunch, kneel or lower his head much more than the members to avoid having his head poking out in the choreography. The hunch back also prominent if we look at some BTS of hwarang, he and Go Ara both.-_-

Based on the preview, it seems like Ahn Min Hyuk is going to dress as a woman and hit on Im Gook Doo :lol: He said that apparently he is his type. I can totally see why Gook Doo thinks Min hyuk likes him or something xD 

Ahhh, so close until Episode 1 comes out!! And then the long 3 months with this drama begins, with agony because of the wait for each episode every week.

@jjoy84 and @Ainee Etp I am glad Park Hyung Sik finally got his first lead role in a drama! I know that Ji Soo has been the second lead for awhile now, but PHS has also only got second leads roles too! This is PHS's first lead role, but I am sure Ji Soo will get the main lead too! Maybe even after this drama :wink:

Archived