[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Wow this thread has moved along really fast since I last visited. Thank you to all of you for sharing videos and photos from the press conference!! They all look so wonderful in the photos :)

Just two more days until the first episode comes out!! :bawling: So excited... the long wait has finally ended!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the clips and pictures from the press conference. Park Bo Young really slays it with her outfit, she is so gorgeous. :wub:

Really excited about the first episode tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, cosmogirl77 said:

The height difference is absolutely adorable. :wub:I hope they continue to show that until the end. I really don't want to see the female lead at the same height as the male leads in important scenes(kissing, hugging and so forth). 

Indeed,it's trully adorable and maybe because i'm a midget myself i find it so relatable and also real...There are many short girls around,justice!!!

Also seeing the two tall like skycraper guys besides her is cute and funny at the same time...Poor her neck...

does ji soo wear high heel or st? JS is 1m86, PHS is 1m83 but JS seem much taller than PHS

for reference, park seo joon is 1m85

maxresdefault.jpg

ok look at ji soo shoes :D it must add at least 5cm. PHS doesnt look like a rich boy in the press :D

Park-Hyung-Sik-Ji-Soo-Strong-Woman-Do-Bo

3 hours ago, dhakra said:

Thanks for all the clips and pictures from the press conference. Park Bo Young really slays it with her outfit, she is so gorgeous. :wub:

Really excited about the first episode tomorrow.

She's all yours. Us girls hv some sharing to do :D

Park Hyung Sik Explains How He Overcame Worries About His First Lead Role In “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” 

oL5VyWt.jpg

From playing the second lead in “Hwarang” to his first main role in upcoming JTBC drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” Park Hyung Sik has been cementing his place in the drama industry.

During the press conference for “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” that took place on February 22, the actor talked about the burdens he felt while acting his character.

He explained, “Because Park Bo Youngworked with such talented senior actors in her previous works, I was worried if I could be as good of a partner for her. However, I’ve fully immersed myself into making [my role] Min Hyuk into my own, and act with the responsibility that I have to make him into a character that doesn’t lose to anyone else. ”

Park Hyung Sik added that he was also really encouraged and grateful when Park Bo Young complimented him and said, “You seem more like Min Hyuk the more I see you.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/22/park-hyung-sik-explains-overcame-worries-first-lead-role/

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Don't jump to conclusions here! I am of the female sex and claim them all to be slaying and I shall fight you over the three of them... Bong Soon would probably beat me real fast tho :D

A funny thing is how I always forget about the little detail on how they are going for co-habitation in SWDBS, and I always get happy whenever I remind myself of it.

17 minutes ago, ferily said:

He explained, “Because Park Bo Young worked with such talented senior actors in her previous works, I was worried if I could be as good of a partner for her. However, I’ve fully immersed myself into making [my role] Min Hyuk into my own, and act with the responsibility that I have to make him into a character that doesn’t lose to anyone else. ”

It's kind of sweet of him to worry about this kind of pressure. But I personally think he is pretty good for an idol actor. He isn't afraid to loosen up and really immerse himself in whatever he is doing, nor is he afraid of looking silly. These are crucial for someone to be able to act well, otherwise we'll just have a stiff, staring face :)

And that confidence, me likey. From others we might hear "I hope you are gonna like my acting", but his confidence is saying that he surely is reliable in this character. Ahh such fine confidence.

14 minutes ago, juliacaesar said:

Don't jump to conclusions here! I am of the female sex and claim them all to be slaying and I shall fight you over the three of them... Bong Soon would probably beat me real fast tho :D

A funny thing is how I always forget about the little detail on how they are going for co-habitation in SWDBS, and I always get happy whenever I remind myself of it.

Gal , you cracked me up :lol:. I'm hoping Bong Soon will hv a strong personality too, and fr the teasers, she looks like she does. Happy that the female leads in both the dramas we're watching (M9 & this) are not the hopeless & helpless sort. 

I'm anticipating the hilarious scenes of them (all three? ) living together. 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Okay, okay, I can live with that. I hope it doesn't get ugly while sharing. :joy:

1 hour ago, juliacaesar said:

Uh, a new challenger has arrived. :joy: I wish you the best of luck. Bong Soon would beat everyone probably very fast, so this isn't a disadvantage for you. :D 

Oh I'm really looking forward to all the puns I will create with her. DBS beats every rating on this slot, because she does what she always does.

@briseisGosh, even her worried face is cute!

this drama is not pre produced, right? it would be awesome if they can get the hwarang boys (maybe lee da in and go ara as well) + nam joo hyuk to do a cameo. not necessarily all of them and not everyone in a single episode. i think it would be a lot of fun to see them together.

6 hours ago, Chi Le said:

does ji soo wear high heel or st? JS is 1m86, PHS is 1m83 but JS seem much taller than PHS

for reference, park seo joon is 1m85

ok look at ji soo shoes :D it must add at least 5cm. PHS doesnt look like a rich boy in the press :D

JS looks like taller than 186cm, plus the shoes add up to his height. Also, I notice PHS tends to hunch his back a lot.

Doesn't look like rich kid? I understand what you mean :tongue:... the jeans and shoes must go...especially the shoes.

@athena22 Yah.. I think I will if the streaming allows it. :D

2 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

It's kind of sweet of him to worry about this kind of pressure. But I personally think he is pretty good for an idol actor. He isn't afraid to loosen up and really immerse himself in whatever he is doing, nor is he afraid of looking silly. These are crucial for someone to be able to act well, otherwise we'll just have a stiff, staring face :)

And that confidence, me likey. From others we might hear "I hope you are gonna like my acting", but his confidence is saying that he surely is reliable in this character. Ahh such fine confidence.

I agree. He is definitely good as an idol actor. I would even say he is one of the best among idol actors~ Of course there are other idols that are good at acting as well! But Park Hyung Sik does a great job at conveying a character's emotions. He got a lot of compliments from K-Netizens too because of Hwarang

1 hour ago, jjoy84 said:

this drama is not pre produced, right? it would be awesome if they can get the hwarang boys (maybe lee da in and go ara as well) + nam joo hyuk to do a cameo. not necessarily all of them and not everyone in a single episode. i think it would be a lot of fun to see them together.

It is pre-produced :) maybe there are cameos but they kept it a secret... Maybe they will announce cameos later?

18 minutes ago, ferily said:

It is pre-produced :) maybe there are cameos but they kept it a secret... Maybe they will announce cameos later?

oh... it's pre produced? even so, still hoping for cameos. :)

seems like all the PHS fangirls has already moved here from the hwarang thread. 

Archived