[Drama 2016-2017] Blow Breeze 불어라 미풍아

Go Seung Ji

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Are they subbing what young Jang Go calls Seung Hee as "tadpole"? That's cute. That's not what he calls her, but I guess Tadpole is more palatable for the audience that needs to read the subs than Mouse Ball aka Mouse Dropping. :)

They are very cute together, and I almost wish that they had more screen time since it's a long drama. Perhaps we'll get some flashback scenes of the two of them later.

@stroppyse  yeah she keeps calling her "tadpole".. haha did he call mouse..mousey?  hehehe.  So short time for the youngsters. I'm also thinking there will be flashbacks too. I do want to see  young Jang Go and Seung Hee even for couple of episodes. At the moment,  watching ep 2 sub.. :)  

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dekaron said:

@yamiyugi Subbing is from ODK, it will be complete but I found them to be a bit slower to release subs

at least they are subbing and ratings going up. I will miss the youngsters, I liked the feisty Seung Hee chasing her Oppa. It was heartbreaking to see the family trying to cross the border and loosing loved ones. Can anybody enlighten me about the process. Does South accept them so easily??

@dekaron thanks for the information and I am grateful to. I am aware of the site but unfortunately only US viewers can watch from it so therefore it doesn't help me in the short run. But at the same time it is a ray of hope for me as well because that would mean that other sites may just steal of their subs and I can then eventually watch it later on. Something is truly better than nothing.

On 8/29/2016 at 1:33 AM, jongski said:

I watched episode 2 once again....   and had a laugh at Jang Soo.. who's gonna be  the problem child and dongsaeng. Hah.  The drama is certainly fast, they don't dwell. There is  flashback but I like the phase.  I like the scene when they were trying to defect... this is just drama but it shows you a kind of reality on  how refugees or the ones trying defect try to cross border and they do it usually at night risk getting shot  and killed by patrol.

Looking to be  human melodrama. Already we have heavy teary scene of Mi Poong  remembering how they defected.

Oh my gosh that last scene at the stop light..... they don't even know.  Aww.

But looking at the preview of Ep 3..like I said,  story is moving along fast. she recognized the name of oppa Jang Go. Yes!..  okay fine I have to wait for next Saturday again.

Please this needs to be sub... DF or VIKI

Waving Hello,@jongski I also found the defecting acene sad and interesting but I enjoyed the first  episode even though it seemed like it would take forever for them to sub it but like you looking forward to episode 3 with fasrer subs..

What I find interesting is the elder cousin in-law I kind of seeing how this drama is going to go she will hide the facts from elder and her FIL about the elder son being alive and in Maccu.. But what's also interesting is that elder friend has set him up to be swindle by the guy that claim's his family is dead.. 

So yeah.. what I've been waiting for. Blow Breeze.  Jang-go and Mi Pooing meeting!  Because she recognized oppa's name already. yes! This  is my weekend drama!

When they were Jang-ho and young Seunghee.  Cute charming and  joy to watch them as youngster <3

Cr: idkanymore

CrLG2uSUsAEXJ9g.jpg
CrLG44GUMAIrxFU.jpg

On 9/1/2016 at 9:28 PM, Nymeria289 said:

@valsava @jongski good to see you both here. The funny thing about this drama, its not like people don't want to watch it but late subs had them searching far and wide. Hopefully, this week we will have faster subtitles. I can't wait to see Seung Hee meet her Jang Go oppa.

Hello @Nymeria289 I know I was so upset about the late subbing, But this is one of those weekend dramas I'm most interested in this one and fantastic.. I'm really egar to see what lengths the evil wife will go to just to keep elder from meeting his family because of her greed.. In every drama I have seen her in she never plays a good character.. Always out to get something that don't belongs to her.

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

So did they meet or not??

I haven't watch today's episode yet so can tell if they did or not...

@Nymeria289 OMG! YES! face to face! it's the last scene though. Mi Poong recognized because  she saw the name Jang-go on the desk.  She knows. He doesn't know. and we need to  to watch EP 4. 

The first scene of  Ep the glances and pensive smiles and all that. With that background sound.... I like them! Oh there's a scene JG holding the wind-up music box toy.. omg.. he saved the toy.. then  flashback to  the day they were both inside the music room! Aww. I like this drama! among the three weekend drama, this is my fav!

More thoughts later. I'm watching right now.  Yey. no buffering.

@valsava  I'm watching the raw for this one right now.  I don't understand the dialogue but I like this! there are heavy scenes. The harshness to the family, their defection, how they're coping.

By the way,  I also like the background music  They also played that previous ep. This drama . them two.. JG and MP.  <3 and it's only ep 3

Done Ep 3. Just to paint main scenes as it's raw.

The situation of Mi Poong  and her mother and nephew?  It's sad how they ended up homeless and has to take shelter and live under the bridge.  From  being well off  living in Macau when MP was young and now  they ended up in that situation.   

Sibling loves!  Jang Go and Jang Soo.  And then we saw  first glimpse of adult Heedong (Han Jan Woo) half naked his sleeping disturbed by his twin sis  and is HD miffed. Ha ha.  Aw Siblings!  

JG  has that music wind-up  wedding  music box toy. And he had that wistful smile remembering  Mi Poong. So he saved that toy. Aww.  And the last scene.... "Jang-go oppa?  Oh noooo  "tadpole" remembers her "acorn comrade" and  then I was left.. hanging.  It was the end scene.

So now waiting for  ep 4  later and  a much longer wait for the sub. Heh.

Watched it raw, Mi Poong and her omma trying their best in their situation. The families involved aren't evil, yes greedy but so far none of them are scary evil. I can already see Arranged marriage, arranged date and the love triangles to be formed taking their baby steps. I am dying to see how Jang Go now reacts to Mi Poong aka his tadpole. She is a beautiful memory of a little princess whose life has been turned upside down and she no longer is a girl. I hope they prolong their courtship in a beautiful way because that's the best part of any drama for me anyway.

Yes! I was waiting for @stroppyse big thanks for translation recap and the effort!  And now  I understand why they had to stay outside with that pouring rain.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

JG and family have a bbq. JS brings in an older woman (she’s the manager of a hair salon) and introduces her as his girlfriend to his family’s shock. NY asks the gf whether she isn’t over 40. JS speaks up that, of course, she’s not over 40. She just turned 40. The grandmother asks the gf whether she doesn’t know that JS is in his 20’s. JS responds that he’s 29 already. The grandmother asks whether all that time that the gf was cutting her hair, was it just to seduce JS and chases her out. She runs out with JS following her, but he can’t catch her.

Ha ha ha  I was like uh oh.. JS in his dongsaeng troublesome ways. Lighter moments will come from him.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Yes! He's going to recognize her. So happy about that. It feels right that as big an impact as they had on each other as children, enough that they still thought about each other, that they should recognize each other without too many delays.

Awwww. The pace is actually fast.... but like @Nymeria289 I hope the courtship will be done in  longer beautiful way. I like JG and MP <3

@stroppyse I appreciate it whatever way you prefer and a big fat thank you for doing all the hard work. It truly helps.

Today was a great episode. I get why Mi Poong keeps running from Jang Go but I like each moment they are together on screen. The childhood precious memories and the way they are connected by that is adorable and heart warming. I like that its not too dramatic, its there as a sweet warm feeling for them and both Son Ho-Jun and Lim Je Yeon are doing a good job pulling it off. It feels real, the bond they share, the family dynamics. I hope we keep this pace and we get more OTP scenes, these two are precious to me already.

@stroppyse: You seem to have the best grasp of the plot so far, and I love your on-the-go recaps. I have a question--forgive me for being confused....so the little boy that Seung Hee/Mi Poong was carrying thru the DMZ was her nephew? Her brother's kid? Where was his wife/the boy's mom? Did I miss something? I know the NK homeless orphan girl that made it to Macao stole their money and ran off--but is she the mom of the little boy?

Archived