[Drama 2016-2017] Blow Breeze 불어라 미풍아

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa.. What does that poster say about this drama/?!  I've watch a lot of dramas then drop them  after several episodes. Will this have the same fate?

Humoristic approach? For a story about a the lead being the human rights lawyer and female lead as the North Korean defector.  Tsk. Sigh.

The story line intrigued me. I assume there will be conflict with life, love and living. But with this poster.... I dunno what it's trying to convey.

Probably it's gonna be human melodrama, crossing borders and boundaries  and having to sacrifice.....for the sake love

But official poster took a humoristic albeit parody of  classic Hollywood masterpiece.

Er.... As long as I live I shall never go hungry- Gone With the Wind.

Oh..kay.....but I'm still baffled with the poster.

Mundane thoughts about posters. Just indulge.Heh.

15 hours ago, jongski said:

Whoa.. What does that poster say about this drama/?!  I've watch a lot of dramas then drop them  after several episodes. Will this have the same fate?

Humoristic approach? For a story about a the lead being the human rights lawyer and female lead as the North Korean defector.  Tsk. Sigh.

The story line intrigued me. I assume there will be conflict with life, love and living. But with this poster.... I dunno what it's trying to convey.

Probably it's gonna be human melodrama, crossing borders and boundaries  and having to sacrifice.....for the sake love

But official poster took a humoristic albeit parody of  classic Hollywood masterpiece.

Er.... As long as I live I shall never go hungry- Gone With the Wind.

Oh..kay.....but I'm still baffled with the poster.

Mundane thoughts about posters. Just indulge.Heh.

I agree the poster is way to over the top for the story..

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Hah.The Feelz. Exactly. Maybe  50 Ep? that's why.

No, 50 episodes do get subbed but this is a low buzz weekend drama so that's why its taking so much time. Its a shame, I like the leads and I want to watch it. I hope they start subbing it soon.

Mi Poong actually had a lavish, comfortable life in North Korea.......so her life takes a U-turn after landing in South. I wonder why they defected then, did the dad mess up with higher officials and had no way out of it?? I know this show has the edge over the other shows so far in the ratings department but where are the subs, this ain't fair.

Archived