[Drama 2016-2017] Blow Breeze 불어라 미풍아

Go Seung Ji

23 minutes ago, euraka said:

@stroppyse dear friend let us stick to the end  together though I am afraid it is gonna give me a heart attack

True. However, it won't kill us! I think. We may end up throwing things at our screens as we're watching, and we may have to send some hate mail to the writer, if it's as disappointing an ending as we currently suspect, however, we'll rise to see other, hopefully better, dramas yet! :) Anyway, glad you're sticking around to the bitter end.

Besides, at least DC knows who MP is now. I really hope he's been doing some reflecting on the way he treats people in general and also who he allows himself to believe. Plus, it looks as if DH is completely fed up with CJ, so they had better be getting a divorce. No amount of late penitence is enough to make up for all of CJ's crimes. Ditto for SA times a thousand. And, while GS may not have actually done anything illegal other than assault, battery, and property damage, there is a special level of hell for people like her who are ruled by their own petty jealousies. It may not be in Dante's original canon, but I'm sure there is, or should be anyway. :D

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm fed up with both MP and JG. MP caved first to GS' histrionics then JG. And I think I finally agree that JG and MP shouldn't be together any more. Their trust in each other is fleeting at best, and they don't have the ability to talk with each other about serious things. MP just decides what's best than harangues JG with it. JG can't seem to speak for himself any more. It seems reading people's posts that everyone is castigating JG, but ultimately I feel he was in despair that MP was willing to give him up yet again, despite how hard he fought to win her all the times before. I'm also disappointed that he didn't stand firm, bu3t I'm also pissed off at MP.

I ssoo agree with you @stroppyse, sad part is that JG may have fought in my opinion he did not fight hard enough. HIs mother broke them up 3 times already and the third time the charmed. After the second break up , he should have moved out and went on to live his own life. Instead he stayed at his mother's house and watching her throw all kind of tantrums to get him o abandon his wife. I think both coupld neeeeed some back bone. This so disgusting. He saw GS disrespect the woman he loves , treated her like she was something to be stepped on, she trampled on MP's pride, hurt her feeling and TBH MP was depressed as GS's DIL. To have to send her back to that household would be a great injustice to MP's character. ............... 

@stroppysethx a bunch chingoo, as always your recap of latest epis is awesome, tonight i can watch the raw w/o even worrying that i cldnt u/stand most of what they're talking about :) kudos to you for your hard work in sharing the recaps! your hangeul i must say is perfect! :) anyway back to the epis it seems that DC/DH will soon have a reunion with MP/YA it's hi time n pls whoever is the writer, stop some of the non sense already about having SA/CJ airtime in the next few episodes w/c is almost ending! i can't believe the OTP finally got divorced, that monster in law GS is pathetic, mean to MP/JG! can't stand the villains in this drama! like you said the beginning of this drama was mostly delightful but lately it's starting to be unreal! well we got through so far as it goes so we may as well persevere! on a lighter note, glad that DH thought of having another go on the DNA & gramps is right not to confront SA at this time coz she might do something to MP/YA - a smart move from gramps! HD shld div that evil SA & woah luvd that scene on the preview where CJ got a slap hahahaha

@UnniSarah you're right JG is such an obedient son how cd he just let it slide n yields again to his monster mom for a divorce? yes agreed, JG shl've moved out of their house, be independent n insists that MP be with him! i just don't get it really! these two hv been deprived of their marriage, their love & so on all bc of JG's monster mom! so unfortunate n also what i loathe about MP is her being so cold to JG, sometime i wondered if her love for JG is deep or not?

1 minute ago, hibiscus23 said:

you're right JG is such an obedient son how cd he just let it slide n yields again to his monster mom for a divorce? yes agreed, JG shl've moved out of their house, be independent n insists that MP be with him! i just don't get it really! these two hv been deprived of their marriage, their love & so on all bc of JG's monster mom! so unfortunate n also what i loathe about MP is her being so cold to JG, sometime i wondered if her love for JG is deep or not?I 

@hibiscus23..... It may seeem like it isn't deep but cingu, I will admit i will be exactly like MP if my MIL teated me like that. Or i would have divorced him without the permission of my MIL. GS has buliedd, yelled and treated MP like crap chingu. I don't think because of love you should stick in a relationship where you are depressed. MP was never happy with JG in the house but when they were outside her guard was down, she could enjoy his company at home she was always on her toes. Worrying about what her MIL think of what she is doing. If i was the writer , I would have gotten MP pregnant right away to stop that Moster from interfering.

16 minutes ago, carlemyers said:

Nah, MP needs to find out that she has a bun in the oven shortly after gramps finds her.  That would really stick in the craw of GS.

.@carlemyers     I am so loving this idea too chingu. She is prego and refuses to take JG back after all the pain and suffering  she has gon through. This would certainly put so many NAILS IN GS'S COFFIN  laugh-leaf-emoticon.giflaugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, carlemyers said:

Nah, MP needs to find out that she has a bun in the oven shortly after gramps finds her.  That would really stick in the craw of GS.

Thanks for this thought. I had a really good laugh at it. It would be funny if the divorce sticks, and so GS has managed to deprive her son of the love of his life and his firstborn, and oh btw, that daughter-in-law that you spent all of your time torturing and now wants nothing more to do with you happens to be richer than any of the cows that you tried to stick JG with instead. GS is a terrible mother who would rather see her son lonely for his entire life without a family of his own rather than see him happy with someone that he chose despite her. GS' petty jealousy knows no boundary, and if they go towards a quick forgiveness of GS, there may be some screaming going on in my recaps. :D

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@hibiscus23..... It may seeem like it isn't deep but cingu, I will admit i will be exactly like MP if my MIL teated me like that. Or i would have divorced him without the permission of my MIL. GS has buliedd, yelled and treated MP like crap chingu. I don't think because of love you should stick in a relationship where you are depressed. MP was never happy with JG in the house but when they were outside her guard was down, she could enjoy his company at home she was always on her toes. Worrying about what her MIL think of what she is doing. If i was the writer , I would have gotten MP pregnant right away to stop that Moster from interfering.

@UnniSarah right you are chingu, the MIL went too far, that's really mean, she's greedy too just like the other two but not as obvious, remember when that other blind date who's now abroad, thank goodness for that i cldnt stand her too, GS was rooting for her bc she's fr a wealthy family! LOL yes JG shld've made MP pregnant that wld pacify MIL! :) or maybe not? i feel for MP from how MIL treated her, JG is just a good son too bad his mother doesn't even care for his happiness!

I want MP to take JG back on the condition that his mother stay away from them for a long time. :D Though scriptwriters don't necessarily have the moral obligation to instill valuable lessons on Korean family life, I wish the writer would taken it upon herself to at least give GS the smackdown. Based on how she developed MP and her mom's characters, they will likely forgive other people. 

chingus i'm in the middle of watching epi 49 w/subs N when gramps told Dael ho not to confront the witch SA now until they find the real g/dtr as gramps was saying SA might subject MP for bullying, i had to tell myself inwardly, gramps all along that witch SA have been bullying your g/dtr plus that wicked witch CJ! imagine both of them faking it that they were happy he awoke? but earlier they both were praying that gramps die? these two have no conscience at all whatsoever! they're not human! i know - we know this is fictional but you can't help but get angry/upset with these two evil witches! :) sorry guys i can't help but rant here! let me continue watching & bb with more rants! :))

this actually i'm editing to add my 2 cents :) chingus don't laugh at me but the ending of epis 49 made me teary-eyed for gramps, imagine after all this time seeing his granddaughter & dtr in law who's been searching for him? good acting of grandpa actor i can't recall his name but he made a fan out of me when i saw him in other dramas just one example was 1% of Anything with kang dong won actor! anyway, let's hope the writer will switch gears n make everyone of us happy with the last few episodes, plz....jebbal yeo!

Guest my2centsworth
On 11/02/2017 at 10:31 PM, carlemyers said:

Well, pilgrim, maybe. or is it because the DNA test he had done showed that Shin Ae is a fake????

Finally some one got smart enough to do one. Thanks to DH for putting the pieces together. And a BIG WOW and applause to you for that past due slap to CJ !  It was beautiful ! ! !  :D

On 12/02/2017 at 2:55 AM, janp said:

I am so with you on that.  Enough is enough.  How much longer will that make the good suffer.   I hate how these Kdramas always show all the mean, nasty and deplorable acts of the bad folks for most no almost all of the drama and a few moments of peace, joy and happiness of the of the "good or just" people. Isn't there enough if the meanness in the real world already.   Come on writers lets start cleaning this up.   You are losing  your viewers now.

Count me in....enough is enough. That esp actually made me sick to watch. Skipped so much of it. But Sunday's esp was better. Hop they find MP and her mom and the grandson next week-end. It's past time for it. March them into that house and have the police march SA and CJ out ! ! !  :angry::):tongue:

@stroppyse likewise chingoo i will hv to be cautious now who's the writer in kdramas esp when as you indicated here Kim Sa Kyung her stories sucks! am sorry! furthermore if i may say a bit about JG, yes he doesn't seem focused anymore than he shld, i can't say he's a 'mama's boy' or as korean say it 'ma-ma boy', he's just an obedient son, for instance the 2nd divorce wae wae? also am annoyed with MP with all her coldness n all that with JG, not even when he asks her for a slight kiss she won't yield! yayy :(

also i agree HD/SA DH/CJ if no divorce this drama is really pointless as you said!

grrrrhhh

Guest my2centsworth
On 12/02/2017 at 1:08 PM, UnniSarah said:

Exactly chingu @janp......Well said about Geum Sil, why take the word of a woman who is always whispering to you what your In Laws was  framed of. What kind of woman would borrow money from you and never return that money back because she was going over her own budget. What kin of woman would pretend to like and take care of person whom they wish dead? What kind of person is willing to beat up an ill man because they don't want them living in his own home. What kind of woman would be happy to see someone die?????   

What bothers me the most is that they forgot how dangerous she is. I remeber when they were esscaping she abandoned them and stole from them. If someone can abandon you at a life and death situation they should not be trusted. Someone you took care of since young can abandon you, steal, frame, beat up and bullied don't deserve your respect.  

It bothers me too. SA is very dangerous and her stealing their money when they were escaping is lower than low.  And yet I got sick to my stomach when MP's mom held onto SA's hand and forgave her. You got two mothers here and they are unbelievable. JG's mom comes from )ell ! !  And MP's mom must have thought they were hand out brains and mistook it for trains and ran and got some tracks....lol  Now that the end is near all the pieces will fit, but I can see MP's mom forgiving her again. But not the Grandfather......RUN ! ! ! RUN ! ! SA.....Grandfather is digging your grave...lol :angry:  And it's probably big enough for two...lol  

On 13/02/2017 at 10:23 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

Haven't posted here in a while maybe because I was so excited about this drama from the start and then it just got so hard to watch heartache after heartache covered up in so much darkness we seldom saw light!!!  And when we did have those brief moments of happiness and light they quickly faded as if they never were.  I always finish what I start no matter how painful it is. 

I think for me the disappointment  and anger in JG divorcing MP not once but twice was more then overwhelming it was over the top.  I was like what the heck is going on and are they really not going to give us a few episodes of happiness after all these two have been through.  Is he really going to be a Momma's boy to the end not wondering but knowing his Mother is a NUT CASE after all MP has gone through for him..  REALLY!!!

Maybe I am the crazy one for still watching but forgive me this just makes no sense.  The saddest part was seeing MP falling apart fish everywhere and still it's JG that lingers in her mind.  How can that much love be overlooked my hands are up because I just don't get it....:huh::blink::angry::vicx::wacko:

Forgive me but I had to add I wouldn't take JG back if he was covered in chocolate sitting on a million dollar bill.... And it was for me... NO WAY!!!

thanks to all original owners of photos and quote..

Soooo funny MissUSA....and I love chocolate ! ! !  :tongue:  The big question here is will JG leave his mother and remarry MP?  I can see MP's mom forgiving JG's mom and they living happily ever after.....( don't have a green sickly icon...lol ) :crazy:

Guest my2centsworth
On 2/12/2017 at 10:03 PM, UnniSarah said:

@USAFarmgirl...... CLAPPING. !!!!!!! Chingu we are so on the same page. There is no way, no way , no way MP SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER. I just can't see any  apology that will be sincere enough for MP to accept Hwang Guem Sil as a MIL. Geum Sil has done so many horrible things to MP because of her lack of empathy. If she is forgiven how will she treat her Second DIL ( WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT SDIL'S MOTHER HAS BEEEN LYING, PLOTTING AND COMMITTING CRIME AGAINST MP). Will Geum Sil be a changed woman and will accept her SDIL with love and respect. Geum Sil isn't the type to be nice without something is in it for her. Once she finds out MP is rich, she will welcome her with open arms. She won't welcome her because of all the horrible things that happen to her.

Geum Sil is selfish , how can a character change 360 degrees over night. It's not possible even in Drama land because she has beeeeeen soooooo repulsive  and cruel. She decided to side with a woman she knows isn't sincere and she trield to steal from GS. How can you truest someone who spends so much time gossiping, spending money that isn't hers and having terrible thought. Look at the way she treats Duk Chan. A man who doesn't have to take care of these ingrates, give them living expenses, a place to live , send their children aboard to study and buy a store for them to make money. smh smh smh Even Hee Ra doesn't visit Duk Chan or her father often. She too is selfish, have no manners, gossiped and spoiled. Hee Dong is kind but damn he is brainless. He finds out his wife lied to him, he accepts her, she manipulated him to taking care of and loving her daughter . He leaves but the little girl puts her life in danger which will push him to forgive his wife until he finds out she isn't Duk Chan's granddaughter. Hee Dong takes after his father because his father is still with wife after all the terrible things he knows his wife has done. Smh smh smh.  In the end because of the little girl Her Dong won't leave SA. If he does leave her , He should find someone who really loves him not what he can bring. SA doesn't love Hee Dong, but as the drama progress, she is doing a lot of crying and thinking that make me fear that the writer has already started to try to bring her to redeem herself. How the hell can that be???? The writer is confusing me completely because she stealing from the company, she took over DuK Chan's company . This biatttttttccccc. Deserves jail time for a longggggggggg time. One thing I am glad Hee Ra isn't a carbon copy of her mom. Money doesn't drive her like her mom is. Hee Ra needs be more filial to In laws because it is expected and will make her even more humble. 

I think everyone should be ready for an unsatisfactory ending. There will be forgiveness and it will leave you so unsatisfied because the writer is just not understanding what the viewers want. How the hell can they decide to add 2 more episode when it should have ended next week. Now they are going to give jose evil people a chance at forgiveness. 

I have to agree with you that this drama is going to end badly. With the exception of SA and CJ, I think all will be forgiven. Even MP's mom will forgive JG's mother. But at least I hope that woman has to get down on her knees for get it.

Archived