[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

42 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Why do it looks like Mirrow is waiting for him. He don´t need to put his security access --- there is something strange.

Like it was made up that he can enter without trouble. And what is Mirrow saying. I think it was about - Do you know who I am. And Mirror said - Yes - you are Kim Je Ha (shouldn´t the Mirror know his real name?) and Je Ha is asking what he is allow to do? Can he really freely use Mirror at that Moment? What is going on.

It´t not that he can identify himself and that´s why he could enter. The Way was already free for him....

I sense trouble.

Mirrow will not turn out to have sort of a free will right - wrong genre... so - who made it that Je Ha can just enter and act like the new King. Yoo Jin????

My theory:

I'm afraid of he could step in Cloud 9 sooo easily but going out he wil have trouble with. I smell he fell her trap. I think he is his prison until YJ want him away from Anna. Now anyone can do with Anna what want without fearing from the trapped Jeha. Pills, flash, killing, using, close up, hiding her in Spain or a mental hospital etc. And turning her against Jeha using her innocence... :fearful:

I hope Anna will not believe that Jeha left her. Her trust in him is bigger than that. And when she wake up from her innocence because of her deadly worry for missing Jeha and realizing everybody used her (YJ, Uncle even her Dad and yes, her Mom too) she will become a real adult and she will fight for herself and particulrly for Jeha's safety. 

And Who is with who? I really can't tell. So many evil people around Anna. And Jeha is alone and has to fight for Anna in the future against a whole battallion.

So It's time to Anna shines. Go my girl! :)

(My theory OVA)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gimely said:

My theory:

I'm afraid of he could step in Cloud 9 sooo easily but going out he wil have trouble with. I smell he fell her trap. I think he is his prison until YJ want him away from Anna. Now anyone can do with Anna what want without fearing from the trapped Jeha. Pills, flash, killing, using, close up, hiding her in Spain or a mental hospital etc. And turning her against Jeha using her innocence... :fearful:

I hope Anna will not believe that Jeha left her. Her trust in him is bigger than that. And when she wake up from her innocence because of her deadly worry for missing Jeha and realizing everybody used her (YJ, Uncle even her Dad and yes, her Mom too) she will become a real adult and she will fight for herself and particulrly for Jeha's safety. 

And Who is with who? I really can't tell. So many evil people around Anna. And Jeha is alone and has to fight for Anna in the future against a whole battallion.

So It's time to Anna shines. Go my girl! :)

(My theory OVA)

true i like that last line, where perhaps it is time for Anna to be the warrior rather than always be protected by JH.

I support your theory!

good theory @gimely.. it could be..

I wonder would the rating will go down again.. cuz there is an issued about south korean president right now.. and so many people in demonstrate mod to their president I guess..

I have link it with why my drama got so many intense sense.. there is no refreshing scene on tonight episode..

so I am in desperate mod now.. I need my sugar level up from my otp sweet scenes..

I guess I just need reply and rewatch episode 11 instead.. #sigh

edit : there is a couple of second sweet scene of them but its so short.. isshh.. I just love how anna address jeha now.. her boyfriend hahahhahaa

So fun reading everyone's analysis! :lol:

Anyway, I recall in ep 8, JH told Anna that she has become YJ's greatest weakness and a word from her can destroy YJ's world. But if YJ took the knife from Anna by her own announcement that Anna is SJ's illegitimate daughter, what reason is there to kill Anna? The only one I can think is because she wants Anna away from JH. 

Now what if YJ change tack and decided to forgo all her original plans so that she can now play victim and have JH on her side. I wonder what's the possibility of this twist? Maybe her greed is now of a different kind...no longer for a conglomerate but for a man's heart? 

This is what a spectacular cliffhanger does...makes me speculate crazy possibilities. :P

53 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Are you sure she didn't fake the faint? She herself said she is a good actress. If she did fake it, then she is even more dangerous than everyone though. I have a feeling she did fake it, she talked normally with Master Song  and was curiously "weak" in front of stepbrother and SJ.

Oh yes..Anna was the weapon but she turned her into a target surrounded with arrow signs and bright lights to help the killers. And YJ-JH..however we interpret is, this is her way of removing her from the equation. That is a brilliant move. Now she will just say that she just ousted the secret that everyone was threatening her with when JH comes to confront her. She's going to act innocent. I wonder if JH will buy that load of crap.

It's about time Anna realizes that her step uncle was using her. It's good that she knows now before he manages to hurt her anymore. Although..he can still use her to accuse YJ of killing UMR but YJ can spin that easily using imagination as an excuse due to Anna's young age.

i agree with you, when JH ask her she will make that pityful look with tears in the eyes and said SJ wants it. For the sake of Anna. She do not Anna to live in secret bla bl bla.I realized that everytime he speaks with JH (alone esp) she has this one kind of pitiful look and makes sad looks trying to gain pity from JH. And i can tell it works coz tho JH is one of a kind, a wolf he still buy that tears cos JH nature is he always feel pity to the person he thinks is weak. 

n i believe she still fake that faint thingy. its part of her plan

okay finally finished reading everyone posts- okay i had to read 10 pages but it okay since it more then worth and i am fast and good reader 

thanks for everyone for live recap , photo and GIF and posts ( sorry i couldnt help ):heart:

it really help when i  cant see the ep for now , but i get the bigger picture now and my feeling for the ep after understand every things is

it still big MESS , just stop playing with my weak heart :rage:

, YJ using the trust issues with JH to force him to stay by her side , she make him see how much she trust him so he cant betray her -she really know him well , but is that trust what she did in the last scene when she planed it from the start , i hope JH wake up already she can never trust anyone and she can never let go of her control problem and tricking people even the people she love and trust 

i am really afraid of ANNA and JH now but  think the person who in more danger is SONG , i think he know more then anyone , YJ was feeling angry that he asked her to stop and the way they talk like a really close people she even called him  ahjussi -  so i think he having the key for everything's and everyone secrets 

17 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Yes - my Feeling say - the Fainting was not faked. But I can be wrong - sure. Still - we knew from the start that she has mental problems. Still - I first need the subs to understand what was going on.

The Music - when the Media came to her when she was out to do voluntary work was the same as it was played when little An Na was brought to the convent. One Line - let my live... like right now everything happend what she was afraid of - and her life - everything what she wished for - was in danger. I wish to know when was it before that she had mental problems... with her Father... or later with her cheating husband...

maybe

Ok..even if the fainting was not faked..it was pretty smart of her to use that and spin it to her advantage.

If I had to guess..I would say her mental illness began with her dad and increased due to SJ.

21 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Exactly, i think she knows that JH loves Anna. She probably likes JH a lot and want him on her side. So she is going to do whatever it takes to get that done. Now with Anna 'exposed' JH's role as protector in public will no longer be needed.

Well maybe redemption perhaps? but i dont know how it would be played out. And yes Anna's death will paint her as a tragic mother and give her and her husband more votes to enter the Blue House.

this is getting so hard, i am going crazy over what to expect. my dear otp.... :cold_sweat::bawling:

we only have 4 episodes left!! :scream: is OST out today??

No, actually JH will be needed even more than before to protect Anna. Her bodyguards job will be even harder now, it was literally cakewalk before for them. But what will happen when JH is called away on some errand or missions? And YJ can easily call him away for it, leaving Anna unprotected. I am afraid now how many bodyguards will loose their lives while saving Anna. :( I wonder though will YJ act innocent in front of JH or will she admit that she deliberately pushed Anna in the middle with a target painted on her back? I am guessing she will act innocent but you never know with that evil woman.

Mmm..redemption, I don't think so..but she will play it as she accepting and loving Anna as the daughter she never had. The stepbrother will try to use the nunnery and the keeping Anna as a hostage to make a case against YJ, let's see how she will tackle that. Anna is not as useless to him yet as we believe. The best course for YJ will be Anna's death. That would be a trump card for them winning the election. If she manages to save SJ that is. I am giving that one some thought. One way to save him would be to tell everyone how he was in love with UHR before and she got pregnant but chose the Director Go for her greed and career. She will have to paint Anna's mom as the blackmailing vamp and turn SJ into a victim. Basically she'll tell the same story to the media what she did to Anna in the hospital.

About our OTP..I am afraid there will be some problems ahead. They are both keeping secrets from each other. They need to confess those because Anna's going to be even more fragile when her mom is painted as the vamp. And if YJ plays with her head then by claiming she made JH fake being in love with her because he wants revenge on Park for his dead lover, Anna will believe her in the mental state she'll be in. She is already questioning him on why he is not leaving JSS. :(

13 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

So fun reading everyone's analysis! :lol:

Anyway, I recall in ep 8, JH told Anna that she has become YJ's greatest weakness and a word from her can destroy YJ's world. But if YJ took the knife from Anna by her own announcement that Anna is SJ's illegitimate daughter, what reason is there to kill Anna? The only one I can think is because she wants Anna away from JH. 

Now what if YJ change tack and decided to forgo all her original plans so that she can now play victim and have JH on her side. I wonder what's the possibility of this twist? Maybe her greed is now of a different kind...no longer for a conglomerate but for a man's heart? 

This is what a spectacular cliffhanger does...makes me speculate crazy possibilities. :P

all this while she keep Anna alive is because that is her dea with SJ to make him a president. Now when the secret is out (n she made it in hospital gown), ppl will vote for SJ out  of symphathy. So Anna will no longer be a leverage on her. So she can killed her easily (or make it looks like an accident n play innocent). By doing this, she will get what she wants. Both being first lady n get rid of Anna. n if she kill Anna, JH will be hers (or at least Anna will not have JH, that;s more important to her i guess).

I don't now what happen to my soompi today, it keeps doubling my post and took really slow to load...jeezzz does it need Anna pills too so it can work straightly fine as before???

@jeonghyang thank you for the gifs chinggu...love it.

@Mau_Cherry eonnie..kiss and hugs for your son..get well soon baby....

Yes agree with the opinion that now YJ create her self as the victim who accept and even take care his husband daughter by cheating on her with UHR....great evil always come with great solution LOL....Is this the plan that she told sec Kim to keep it secret from JH??? Is this some kind of her trap too??? She did mention setting another trap again with sec Kim before. If yes, I bow down to her evil thought it works perfectly as she wished to be. 

JH now can access Gouri....he is YJ closest circle now...closer than sec Kim, even sec Kim cannot talk to Gouri, but JH yes. Creepy....

What's with the pills???? Is samchoon really want to make Anna addicted to it and get overdose?? another creepy....those Choi siblings are worst.....

Master Song....he is closer to YJ more than we know. It's such a twist to see him talking like that with YJ and know so much about her and her father...Did he one of YJ father man back then??? YJ call her ahjussi so master Song must be someone that live closely with Choi family back then.

Anna oh Anna...she lost the leverage now...YJ can chase her anytime she want if Anna make wrong moves again or even cornered her again like Anna did before at the Interview session. Or when Anna attend the fashion show. JH has a lot on his plate now....

4 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

all this while she keep Anna alive is because that is her dea with SJ to make him a president. Now when the secret is out (n she made it in hospital gown), ppl will vote for SJ out  of symphathy. So Anna will no longer be a leverage on her. So she can killed her easily (or make it looks like an accident n play innocent). By doing this, she will get what she wants. Both being first lady n get rid of Anna. n if she kill Anna, JH will be hers (or at least Anna will not have JH, that;s more important to her i guess).

iisshhh.. if this is true.. she is indeed an evil.. she can't let anyone around her become happy.. she need to be happy and fun alone.. aaiisshh.. a witch indeed..

20 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Ok..even if the fainting was not faked..it was pretty smart of her to use that and spin it to her advantage.

If I had to guess..I would say her mental illness began with her dad and increased due to SJ.

No, actually JH will be needed even more than before to protect Anna. Her bodyguards job will be even harder now, it was literally cakewalk before for them. But what will happen when JH is called away on some errand or missions? And YJ can easily call him away for it, leaving Anna unprotected. I am afraid now how many bodyguards will loose their lives while saving Anna. :( I wonder though will YJ act innocent in front of JH or will she admit that she deliberately pushed Anna in the middle with a target painted on her back? I am guessing she will act innocent but you never know with that evil woman.

Mmm..redemption, I don't think so..but she will play it as she accepting and loving Anna as the daughter she never had. The stepbrother will try to use the nunnery and the keeping Anna as a hostage to make a case against YJ, let's see how she will tackle that. Anna is not as useless to him yet as we believe. The best course for YJ will be Anna's death. That would be a trump card for them winning the election. If she manages to save SJ that is. I am giving that one some thought. One way to save him would be to tell everyone how he was in love with UHR before and she got pregnant but chose the Director Go for her greed and career. She will have to paint Anna's mom as the blackmailing vamp and turn SJ into a victim. Basically she'll tell the same story to the media what she did to Anna in the hospital.

About our OTP..I am afraid there will be some problems ahead. They are both keeping secrets from each other. They need to confess those because Anna's going to be even more fragile when her mom is painted as the vamp. And if YJ plays with her head then by claiming she made JH fake being in love with her because he wants revenge on Park for his dead lover, Anna will believe her in the mental state she'll be in. She is already questioning him on why he is not leaving JSS. :(

oh no that last line, no no no no no. I refuse to believe that the writers will put that in. that is my prayer. they already have to fight so much that would just cause more heart ache and waste unnecessary time in the drama. i dont wish to see that. That will just cause Anna more heart ache and she already will be going through so much now with this bomb of an announcement by YJ.

All i want to see is somewhere perhaps out otp finally joining forces, rather than working as separate individuals to reach their goals. true JH's main goal is revenge on Park and Anna's revenge on YJ. But i feel ultimately both their goals are the same, they should work together. Be honest, and become that force!

Hmm i do agree that JH's role as a bodyguard will still be if not greatly needed now more. But there has to be a reason why YJ chose to reveal that. Indeed it changes the position of YJ, she is no longer at the mercy of Anna's birth secret. Her enemies no longer have that power over her, at least base on the secret of Anna's birth. She now paints herself as the ever faithful wife, who stood by her husband despite his cheating ways. Anna's mother is the woman who seduced her husband. I believe this not only lets the public have great sympathy for her, it also causing Anna even more emotional and mental distress. Anna is already having difficult trying to unlock her most painful memory to uncover the truth. This move will just make cause Anna to go further down into a tail speed.

I just hope like what @gimely said that maybe now that Anna has been backed again into a corner now she will choose to rise up and really fight head on with YJ.

that pretending by YJ as the loving wife/guardian, is no way of redemption nor forgiveness. It is just back to what YJ is all about manipulation and deceit. As i mention before I hate her but man she is brilliant.

12 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I don't now what happen to my soompi today, it keeps doubling my post and took really slow to load...jeezzz does it need Anna pills too so it can work straightly fine as before???

@jeonghyang thank you for the gifs chinggu...love it.

@Mau_Cherry eonnie..kiss and hugs for your son..get well soon baby....

Yes agree with the opinion that now YJ create her self as the victim who accept and even take care his husband daughter by cheating on her with UHR....great evil always come with great solution LOL....Is this the plan that she told sec Kim to keep it secret from JH??? Is this some kind of her trap too??? She did mention setting another trap again with sec Kim before. If yes, I bow down to her evil thought it works perfectly as she wished to be. 

JH now can access Gouri....he is YJ closest circle now...closer than sec Kim, even sec Kim cannot talk to Gouri, but JH yes. Creepy....

What's with the pills???? Is samchoon really want to make Anna addicted to it and get overdose?? another creepy....those Choi siblings are worst.....

Master Song....he is closer to YJ more than we know. It's such a twist to see him talking like that with YJ and know so much about her and her father...Did he one of YJ father man back then??? YJ call her ahjussi so master Song must be someone that live closely with Choi family back then.

Anna oh Anna...she lost the leverage now...YJ can chase her anytime she want if Anna make wrong moves again or even cornered her again like Anna did before at the Interview session. Or when Anna attend the fashion show. JH has a lot on his plate now....

that part of the overdose is scary, that is almost starkly similar to what supposed happen to Anna's mother.

I really want to know what Mast Song said, and maybe who knows perhaps we will see Master Song raise up to help Anna.

5 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i have a feeling she will tell Anna that JH doesnt really love her. JH acts that way out of pity. JH still love Rania n his revenge is on top of the list. I can imagine she will say "JH came to me, he wants to use my power n money to get his revenge. He doesnt really love you or need you in his life, revenge is his goal" n i have a feeling she will say that JH is just like SJ. "Both men came to me coz they want to use my power to their advantages. Your dad left your mom coz she cannot help him with his greed, just like JH cant get anything for you for his revenge" and this will breaks Anna into pieces. She never experience love and heartbreak and this will be too much for her to handle. 

:bawling: I really dont want that, they would be a complete waste of time! and then i would really want to kill YJ and the writers myself! :rage:

then we are going to get that whole noble idiocy part again and then Anna will just retreat, withdraw and disappear. noo!

9 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

i have a feeling she will tell Anna that JH doesnt really love her. JH acts that way out of pity. JH still love Rania n his revenge is on top of the list. I can imagine she will say "JH came to me, he wants to use my power n money to get his revenge. He doesnt really love you or need you in his life, revenge is his goal" n i have a feeling she will say that JH is just like SJ. "Both men came to me coz they want to use my power to their advantages. Your dad left your mom coz she cannot help him with his greed, just like JH cant get anything for you for his revenge" and this will breaks Anna into pieces. She never experiece love and heartbreak and this will be too much for her to handle. 

to me for now, JH need to stop just being on one side and be loyal. He needs to be on his own n just use all the people around him for his adventage. Staying at YJ side is the worst now. I think eventough it doesn't sound right, but i think somehow he needs to go to PKS now and make a deal with him to make sure Anna is safe from both CYJ and the samchon. Use his power to send Anna away from YJ, be his right hand man and stab him from the back if he must. He needs to get himself away from YJ coz as long as he stays, YJ will misintepret JH is her ppl n be more obsesse with him and this means Anna is in great danger. 

from this episode, i can see how greedy jang se joon is. he wants both power and love. thats why his best wish is anna and choi yoo jin living peaceful with each other so he can have the power that he wants and love that he wants. but i am wondering if he has to choose one. which one will he choose? will he abandon anna ?

i am having more and more sympathy with choi yoo jin. i also find her character attractive, perhaps more than Anna. i always find woman that have complicated past like her attractive. of course she is evil but it all due to circumstances so its understandable. master song is truly unpredictable. i thought that he is just a normal ajusshi. it turns out he probably have very close relationship with choi yoo jin.

i like anna but i am wondering how long will she continue to be used. shes been playing the innocent female character that need a man to save her. will her character have a turning point? 

and i am not quite sure what choi yoo jin is thinking. wben she announces that anna is her child and her husband real child. ??? 

I don't it get guys. Why do you think YJ revealing Anna as SJ's illegitimate daughter means YJ can kill Anna anytime now????

Isn't it the opposite?? Anna was only a threat to YJ because of her secret identity, now that it is revealed, she is no longer that much of a threat.

And yes, YJ framed herself as a victim but if Anna is killed under suspicious circumstances guess who everyone, the press and the public, will think did it? The prime suspect will be the scorned wife, YJ.

Yes, she portrayed herself as more benevolent than she is, but everyone will still think she is scorned. She had kept the secret hidden for years and was crying when revealing it, why would she do that if there was no feeling of shame regarding SJ's illegitimate daughter.

So I don't understand the logic that YJ can kill Anna anytime now. She can't kill Anna now, more then ever.

Based on what happened yesterday and today, I'm getting a better idea of YJ and SJ history together.

So, he chased her and seduced her into marrying him - pretending to love her so he can have access to her family fortune and name in his pursuit of a political career. That's according to what YJ said in yesterday's episode.  He used her naivety and youth against her and she left her family for him.  I'm getting the idea that she was looking for love and acceptance since her father had already abandoned her and her mother in lieu of his mistress and son.  Instead what she got was a womanizing husband who had an affair with another woman and had a child with her.  Still not sure what she did for her father to ultimately abandon her out of sheer disgust according to what the stepmother/mistress said previously.  Surely its not enough that she married a lawyer without her father's permission?  I think we're still missing a piece of the puzzle here.

I'm guessing that she suffered a mental breakdown sometime after realising that her husband was a cheater and never loved her in the first place.  She was used and abused, her love and belief in the goodness of people dead.  I can see why she pursues financial security now - she wants what was supposed to have been hers from the beginning. JB group.  Power so that she will never be helpless again in the hands of unscrupulous users like SJ and the mistress.  Do unto others what they do unto you? Et tu Brutus?

Interesting.  Nice one.

So I was right then - I thought she wasn't the one who killed UHR but took advantage of the deed to keep SJ under her thumb.  Well, we'll see how she gets herself out of the police investigation now that she's revealed Anna's true parentage.  I believe she's going to tell the truth and give an iron-clad alibi that she wasn't there at the scene of the crime.  Now they can't come after her and they can't hold anything over her head. 

Which begs the question - who is the real murderer? Secretary Kim as so many of us think?

SJ's reputation is going to take a rap but she'll make sure he comes out smelling lightly like rotten roses.  If, YJ decides to save him, I wouldn't put it past her to spin it like this - YJ was hiding Anna in Spain as requested by SJ who was concerned for his daughter's mental health after the suicide of her mother.  She was doing it for Anna's own good but unfortunately, Anna mistook or was misinformed that she had any reason to hurt her mother.  She considers Anna her own child as she and SJ don't have any children of her own and her wellbeing is most important to her.  Yada yada.......

I believe Chairman Choi and his ugly evil mistress mother is going to look like they've been sucking on lemons in the next episode.  YJ is not going to spare them at all - in a way, I'm looking forward to them getting their comeuppance.  Even if its YJ dealing it out to them - I still don't like her but she is definitely quite a character.  You find yourself wishing she'd vanquish the Choi vultures and their greedy in-laws.

What does this mean for Anna and JH?  Bad times.  Jeez, things are just going to go downhill now.  Anna is useless to Chairman Choi once he realises YJ has it in the bag.  Yet another person is going to abandon her. SJ's alliance with the Choi vultures is shaky at best.  What if YJ chooses not to save SJ's reputation and really does throw him to the wolves? SJ too will have no use now to the Choi family and their in-laws.  Bad bad bad.  If SJ is useless, Anna is doubly unnecessary to their plotting.

The only value Anna had to them was a means to blackmail YJ and get her to dance to their whims.

Jeez.  I really have to say that YJ might have shot her ambitions in the foot but she did it spectacularly.  She's not out for the count though - I wonder how she'll recover and what Master Song's part will be. 

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

i really hope Jeha will tell anna why he is stick with JSS before anna started to doubt him even more. Cannot blame her because the one that close to her who still sticks on her stepmom side is none other thatn her boyfriend. I am afraid this will create trust issues in their relationship later. Jeha needs to pick side nad i hope he is picking the RIGHT side. 

sticks here means still working with JSS and still be YJ errand guy. 

I agree its his fault too but still he has reasons not to open up completely and it seems je ha knows much more than what we have seen till now. Anna is naive and too trusting her uncle which i dont blame her for but come on the guy (je ha) was practically killing himself to save her so i guess she should trust him much not at least a bit more and have more faith in him. he cant trust people in politics but i wish he would talk about this to Anna more.I hope she listens to him more as he knows better about their dirty games but she is a bit stubborn. Again it is je ha's fault too but not opening up a bit more but again he can not say everything to her as its politics and full of dirty games. I dont know why i have this feeling that je ha is using those bad guys to destroy each other

12 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

I don't it get guys. Why do you think YJ revealing Anna as SJ's illegitimate daughter means YJ can kill Anna anytime now????

Isn't it the opposite?? Anna was only a threat to YJ because of her secret identity, now that it is revealed, she is no longer that much of a threat.

And yes, YJ framed herself as a victim but if Anna is killed under suspicious circumstances guess who everyone, the press and the public, will think did it? The prime suspect will be the scorned wife, YJ.

Yes, she portrayed herself as more benevolent than she is, but everyone will still think she is scorned. She had kept the secret hidden for years and was crying when revealing it, why would she do that if there was no feeling of shame regarding SJ's illegitimate daughter.

So I don't understand the logic that YJ can kill Anna anytime now. She can't kill Anna now, more then ever.

She is keeping the secret is not because she is shameful of her husband doing. She makes it clear that she keeps the secret all these years to keep SJ and Anna under her control. Since she is good in acting, I dont buy the tears.  SJ was brawling once when YJ had the accidents and that is part of act in front of reporters and i believe she is doing the same to gain sympathy. thats how politician works. 

She will not directly kill Anna but prob makes it like accident and she has more reasons to killher now coz she is into JH and JH is in love with Anna. What culd be other reasons to eliminate Anna. 

Oh man as the drama goes on things get hard to analyze and understand. I'm more curious about YJ's fainting. Was it fake? Then again we know she has health issues so it can be very much real.

I was thinking about one thing and remembering the umbrella scene with JH and YJ, she was thinking how her people don't act without the orders. It means that YJ has no idea about secretary Kim's doings and she was acting behind her back all the time(well of course if the writers aren't messing things up).

And more : the time when JH can pull the trigger has to come and I wonder really wonder how it will happen.  Imo just like she promised, maybe their talk was the foreshadowing and he will shoot because of her or the worst - at her. 

Archived