[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh gosh...what an intense episode! I can't wait for the sub to be out! Desperately need to know what JH and Anna said under the blanket and what YJ said to Jeha at Cloud 9. JH has serious chemistry problem--his chemistry with both the ladies were off-the-charts!!! And YJ's secretary is the big problem...maybe she was the one who caused Anna's mom to die. Remember how maniac she was about killing the cyclists? This woman is mental. :sweatingbullets:

I really liked the embrace scene, but the "dance" on the two sides of the door was a little too long (like others before)... Will they open it, eventually? According to the regular drama cliché, they won't... I'd love if they did: it would be awkward and cute at the same time. :P

JeAnna kissing~ under a blanket~ :phew:  And being so lovely dovey~ :wub::wub:

YJ that was a checkmate right there. you got served ice cold. And kudos to Anna for making such a appearance at the interview cuz well, she's probably seen the police files and clearly she was just a kid. not sur what is that samchoom's plan right now but he's still kinda fishy. And Jeha ah~ just admit it already, you love her, ugh. 

2 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Oh gosh...what an intense episode! I can't wait for the sub to be out! Desperately need to know what JH and Anna said under the blanket and what YJ said to Jeha at Cloud 9. JH has serious chemistry problem--his chemistry with both the ladies were off-the-charts!!! And YJ's secretary is the big problem...maybe she was the one who caused Anna's mom to die. Remember how maniac she was about killing the cyclists? This woman is mental. :sweatingbullets:

I think JH care for both lady. He emphaty YJ and love Anna. I pity JH actually as he is torn between both lady as he needs to be with YJ in order to be with Anna. And I'm begining to pity YJ also. I guess YJ is lesser than the 2 evil. I really hate Park Gwan Soo..

so wait JH is no longer take care of Anna? Someone is going to kill JH? he is no longer gonna work for YJ. Or is going to kill someone? WHAT IS GOING ON? I am so confuse at the ending of the ep. I need the subs and the full ep out.

EDIT: okay now i get it, he has to kill Park but the evil secretary order the others to kill K2 once the job is done. IDIOT! I HATE HER!!! K2 YOU BETTER COME BACK ALIVE! ANNA HAS ORDERED YOU!

But yes we have the kiss scene, we had an intense scene. :love::heart::blush:

I love how Anna forgot about her safety and went to rescue JH. THAT IS WHAT LOVE IS ABOUT.

thank you once again to everyone who recap! Especially @Yippeuni I love how detailed your recaps are all the time and @dhia205 for the lovely pictures! :)

Ugh. What is this episode?  Sweet but full of angsty scary and tense moments.

I hate that they're all using JH - including Anna.  It's a little too late to worry about JH you know Anna?  He's a bodyguard I know but if she was to actually use her head and not be so trusting....I believe she's going to find out really fast that everything she does is going to impact his life.

I love that they're becoming a couple but I fear for his life. K2 won't die but still he can get badly hurt.  YJ knows it - she tells him to be careful, if he wants to turn back from the mission, it's okay to return.  Sigh.

This ep totally exhausted me ... it was so tensed most of the time but i really liked it...and thx to God for the beginning and the kiss or blanket scene :wub: made it perfect :wub:

I'll stay on that for now...will worry about other serious stuff later

I could only watch Parts today - Kids need my attention - grrr - bad timing..

Just one Quetsion - from the last Scene - I am not sure if the Order to Kill K2 comes from the Secretary who plays her own Games to protect her beloved Madame - or from Madame... But Madame nearly in Tears before... Can be both too - knowing she will throw him away now and beeing sad - or because K2 can make her like this Secretary decide to get rid of him.... I´m not sure right now...

Did I miss an Information to cleat that Question?

I loved it that An Na protected Je Ha today - she even gave him the Mask and risk her life... Yes the Kiss was wonderful - but that action ment a lot for me!

2 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

This ep totally exhausted me ... it was so tensed most of the time but i really liked it...and thx to God for the beginning and the kiss or blanket scene :wub: made it perfect :wub:

I'll stay on that for now...will worry about other serious stuff later

Yes, we'll wait until next Friday before getting worried again about the OTP, JH especially!

47 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Another heart fluttering moment between OTP.

(for a few seconds ha ha)

JH covered both of them with blanket (just remind me the scene of "She Was Pretty")

OOMMGGG.. finally.. my heart beat so fast.. its my happiest saturday night..

Archived