[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Just like I've thought... LOL. SimChung will just erased NamDo's memories. Easy as cake.

Tomorrow preview is great. I heard JoonJae's heart beating fast.:wub:

I was very excited that I typed "heart" as "hard" LOL. I'm excited!

And feel bad because Chi Hyun's spear that was killed DamRyeong and SaeHwa.

Edited by Visually-wandering
add some sentences
  • Like 15

1 minute ago, nika94 said:

It was Jun Jae'S STEP BROTHER in His past Life that threw a Wood Stick to Dam Ryung and Sehwa!! :tears: I really Hate him!!! He is gonna Kill Ajussi in the next episode!!! JUN JAE ASKED HIS STEP BROTHER how his father is doing and he said he is doing Fine. He is really Bad!!

OMGGGGG......i thought MDY.....:fearful:

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Marian16 said:

Is the bruise on the legs of Jun Ji Hyun is real? The scene when she wear her clothes after ND gave her clothes?

I thought it was dirt lol :sweatingbullets:,i also wonder what is it..

im so excited for tomorrow,Bad CH he will kill hjj father,and sc exposing :wub:her shoulders is dahyum 

• Like 12

What an epic episode. 

No wonder some of you watched it live even though you dun understand Korean. Watching the episode and wondering what the hell is going on is intense I tell you. 

The show seems to be moving faster this episode. So many intense scenes in 1 episode. Ahhhh! Hopefully Tmr is the scene where HJJ meets his mum. 

Thank you everyone for your translations! It made my beating heart calm a little down somewhat! 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, damnfreakinJIHYUN said:

I thought it was dirt lol :sweatingbullets:,i also wonder what is it..

im so excited for tomorrow,Bad CH he will kill hjj father,and sc exposing :wub:her shoulders is dahyum 

Oh if it's dirt then its a good news. But the first thing that comes to my mind was a bruise. Because I saw one of the BTS while riding bike, JJH fell. :( Hoping that it's just a dirt.

• Like 8

At first I thought CH would be the character that will redeem the evilness of stepmom. But then, he just becomes like his mom. :confounded:

That previewwww.. :heart: SC pinned HJJ against the wall was the cutest thing. He seemed very shocked. :blush:

Can't wait for tomorrow to watch ep 14 with subtitle and episode 15!! 

• Like 14

Heo Chi-Hyun is really his mom and dad son!I hope he will be the one that will die in this life!Sc said she won't be able to live if JJ dies!She is a mermaid and inlove ...her heart will beat as long as her man is with her and loves her back

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Aw...sooo sweet this couple.

Love is in the air..:heart::heart: seems like they can't let each other hand go.. It must be hard to dance while holding hand :blush:

And the power of Shim Chung! She broke the machine with her fist :glasses: 

Edited by Chellsee
Pls do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 12

The ending is done so well! The tension is bursting out of the screen. I love it! I love it so much!

Lord Yang didn't succeed in killing KDR and SH. This explains the "KDR faster than a traveling harpoon" phenomenon. Everyone who complained about the unrealistic speed can now sit back and clap. Hahaha. (No one here in particular, but I saw a lot of complaints on other sites, lol.) 

I laughed hard during the date scene when SC broke the punching machine Hahahaha. Her strength never gets old to me. 

But I wasn't too happy that they just fast forwarded through the entire thing. I wanted a full clip of them playing dance dance revolution. Oh well, I guess they sacrificed the lovely date to buy time for everything else that happened in this episode, which was well worth it.

The thrill is in the air! 

• Like 17

My translation for preview

SC: I have something that I want to ask you
HJJ: Does it important to you now?
HJJ: Have you found Kang Jiyeon?
ND: It’s the first time for me to get goose bumps like this
KJY/KSH: I thought you said that you wanted to stop working? Do you want to work at our house? (the second sentence is my speculation, I can’t hear what she said very clearly)
CH: Secretary, your condition is getting better
SC: We are going to hold a birthday party. Can you come?
YMR: I’ll be there
SC: I have a good idea
HJJ: What do you mean?
SC: Let’s do this Heo Joonjae. Trust me and … (?)

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Love is in the air..:heart::heart: seems like they can't let each other hand go.. It must be hard to dance while holding hand :blush:

And the power of Shim Chung! She broke the machine with her fist :glasses: 

I laughed at this date lol,SC wearing heels while playing that dance revo,also the titanic scene i wish im the janitor lol..I would love to have SC's pearls :)

• Like 12