[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

13 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Dear Lotbsers, do you have interest in voting for Best KDrama Kissing Scene ?
Our OTP now is at 2nd place. No need of any account. You may close the website after voting and enter the website to vote again.

http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/2327/

Even the banner is "tongue joonjae"  :heart: I've voted just now and now LMH-JJH couple is the lead followed by Song-Song couple. I hope LMH-JJH will win this.

• Like 11

Fav fashion for SH (Love her as a golden mermaid!):

tumblr_oknkfqJljF1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

Fav fashion for KDR:

He is gorgeous in all the hanbok, but weirdly I chose this one.  Maybe because of what happens next.  Just bare and pure.

tumblr_oknkgd97so1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

Fav hug:

LOVE all the hugs, but this one is my favorite of all.  (I think I'm only able to say that because I know their story isn't over.)

"If I can't save her, I have no reason to continue living."

tumblr_oknkh8pNBH1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

• Like 9

Guest Moonrain

Miss this couple :bawling:

c35105c6ly1fc5ehx2n8vj20gv0u0jvj.jpgc35105c6ly1fc5ehxcs5jj20gv0u0n1m.jpgc35105c6ly1fc5ehxoy6ij20gv0u078u.jpg

Cr: Logo

Edited by Moonrain
Please consider putting large images in spoilers or resizing them

This response will be off what I can remember for now! Hahaahs!

2.  Fav cameo 

Definitely Jo Jong Suk aka merman! 

3.  Fav kiss 

Of course dirty love! 

4.  Fav bromance

Namdoo! 

5.  Fav HJJ Impersonation

William Choi aka disgusting richard simmons! 

6.  Fav OST:

Lyn - love story 

7.  Fav epilogue (wish we had more to chose from)

I wish the epilogue was more consistent too. But I guess the filming schedule was too tight alr.. ): will get back with this later! 

8.  Fav supporting character (a) male (b) female

Tae O! Is he considered a supporting character? 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mythicalove said:

@1ouise I love your choice of favorite fashion! :wub: Your choices are always unexpected and unique. :D

@mythicalove  Aww.  That's nice of you to say.  I know you won't hate me or be afraid of me because I'm different.  :wink:

Actually, it is soooooo hard to choose one favorite.  There are so many to choose from in every category.  I like to remember parts that might not get as much notice.

For fav filming location, I thought Tower of Hercules--the End of the World.  So beautiful and meaningful.  Then I was looking over my Yoo-na pictures, and realized I loved everything about the jjimjilbang scenes.  So ...

Fav filming location:  the spa!

I laughed and smiled through this episode.  So much fun.

tumblr_oknzhnY2wO1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Fav young actor:  I like Jin-young. He did a great job portraying sad, troubled, and smart teen Joon-jae.  I like the early interactions with Nam-doo, especially this little attack.  Haha

tumblr_oko16ipX5y1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Which brings me to Fav Nam-doo outfit:

He seemed to wear normal clothes only when they were dressed for conning.  Otherwise, a lot of questionable fashion.  I picked this purple number because I really, really didn't want it to mean any scary connection with step-mom.

tumblr_oko17mRiZT1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

• Like 10

Hey Lobsters!

I updated our list of favorite moments on page 486.  We are now up to 26!

My choices for the recent categories and a couple of oldies

9b. Fav funny scene:  The scene where ah Jin Joo asks her hubby if he would take the bullet for her after hearing SC took the bullet for HJJ.

18.  Fav loving moment:   SC kissing HJJ's hand in the car and telling him she will protect him and make him smile--so sweet it will give you a cavity

20.  Fav child actress:  definitely Yoo Na!

21 fav cute habit:  Not that I advocate doing this, but HJJ looking at SC while he is driving rather than watching the road.  I chose this more because of the funny comments I read while watching this on Viki.  

26. Fav filming location.  By the tower of Hercules.

@1ouise:  Excellent choice for fav SC fashion,   That choice would have never occurred to me.  

@babyval22:  Yes, I would consider Tae Oh a supporting character.  That the beauty of this game; there are no right or wrong answers.  

• Like 9

I found another favorite 9a-fav funny scene.  Ep 5 where SC encounters MDY for the first time.  HJJ is being questioned by the police  

HJJ:  My girlfriend is easily scared

SC:  I'm not easily scared.

HJJ:  Yes, you are

SC:  I am?

HJJ:  Yes, easily

SC:  easily?

HJJ:  Yes.  

HJJ continues talking to the police while SC is happily making a cute face in the background.

• Like 10

On January 27, 2017 at 6:43 PM, CarolynH said:

9.  Fav scene (a) dramatic/sad (b) funny

10. Fav sound effect

11.  Fav SC nickname:

9) I know everyone loves the tragic ending in episode 13 and I do too. I'd have to say that's one of the most memorable scenes. Even after the drama has ended, every time I listen to Windflower, I cry recklessly for them. It's definitely one of the most iconic and tragic endings in korean dramas. When I first watched it, it felt like a part of me died with them and even though I know they're living happily as HJJ and SC, I'm still heart broken for them. I love it and I'll always remember it but since a few have you already named it, I'm going to name a scene that closely follows the tragic ending as one of my favorite sad scene: the alternative ending that HJJ wrote for KDR and SH. This scene always gets to me as well. Seeing KDR and SH smiling as though they did live happily and prettily, growing old without any health problems, with many children, tore my heartstrings. What a bittersweet story. And I just can't help but be moved to tears knowing that there's so much meaning behind why HJJ lied to her. It's his way of writing their new ending. They acted so well in this scene too, everything is said in the eyes. It's one of those scenes that I always crave to watch again, so it's definitely one of my favorite. 

10) to be supplemented.

11) I'm going to go with "upper bed" or "my dummy." They're both so so cute! HJJ is boyfriend goals! Hahaha. 

@1ouise "That's right, I didn't hate you or get scared. Just, since you were an usual person from the start, I thought that's how you were. Just like that." :wink:

• Like 7