[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Nonononononononononono!

Was that SC who protected HJJ? OMG, show, why did u do this to me? 

At least we finally got the mother out of the way for real! 

But CH is the big bad guy here. OMG. Show, pls dun let anything happen to uri mermaid pls! 

And what's the purpose of ajusshi dreaming all those scenes of ND then? There shld be a bigger picture to the whole thing I think. 

Daebak today's episode! So glad they tied up the stepmum in this episode! 

• Like 8

I got really mad with ND but I feel relieved when their plan has been revealed. At least we all know that CH is the man who killed them in the past but even so there is still episode 19 and 20. I still don't trust ND. Writer Nim please give us a happy ending.. What will happen next? :bawling:

I love CSA and Tae Oh! :wub:

• Like 7

OMFG !! THE WRITER HAS BEEN TROLLING US SO richard simmons HARD . LMFAO, PROPS TO THE WRITER WHEN EVERY THOUGHT JJ BEST FRIEND WOULD BETRAY HIM BECAUSE I FELL FOR THAT richard simmons .

ALSO I KNOW it is not our mermaid that got richard simmons but one if the best friends, I just don't know which one , our mermaid was to far and from the angle the person tried to protect him wasn't her.

Genius writer , I applaud you. 

• Like 7

ND,JJ AND DETECTIVES WORKED TOGETHER ...CH REALIZED ND FOOLED HIM ...STOLE A GUN FROM A OFFICER AND POINTED JJ...SC SAW AND FINALLY REMEMBERS THE PAST...WAS CH WHO KILLED DR...SC TRYING TO SAVE JJ...WE SEE SOMEBODY THAT COVERS JJ WITH HIS/HER BODY...OMG IS SC OR ONE OF JJ FRIENDS

• Like 6

The ending?!?!? Give me episode 19 nowwwww!!!:bawling::bawling: Finally, it was revealed that Chi Yeon was the one who killed SH and DR in the past. I hope the past won't be repeated here. If in the past DR was the one who shield SH from the harpoon, in this time, SC is the one who shielding JJ from the bullet. Someone, help them!! :bawling:

And I'm so glad that ND keeps loyal to JJ despite the past life that he was one of the bad guy. :blush:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Nonononononononononono!

Was that SC who protected HJJ? OMG, show, why did u do this to me? 

At least we finally got the mother out of the way for real! 

But CH is the big bad guy here. OMG. Show, pls dun let anything happen to uri mermaid pls! 

And what's the purpose of ajusshi dreaming all those scenes of ND then? There shld be a bigger picture to the whole thing I think. 

Daebak today's episode! So glad they tied up the stepmum in this episode! 

I think writer just wanted to troll all of us, and I think when our mermaid told ND about she is his friend no matter what when they by the pool he probably had a change of mind who knows . I literally screamed at the end !! Lmfao what kind of cliffhanger is that! ! 

I'm so freaking hyped, also it was maybe one of the guys the protected jj.

• Like 8