[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

10 minutes ago, nika94 said:

There is a man with a ring and there is another hand holding it!! What is that?? There is two hands?? 

It looks like SC is taking stepmom's memories, don't you think?  The nail polish looks the same.  They are at the memorial for dad, maybe?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 1ouise said:

It looks like SC is taking stepmom's memories, don't you think?  The nail polish looks the same.  They are at the memorial for dad, maybe?

Maybe Chung is trying 2 see what Kang Sohee has done to Jun Jae's father. I think she can do that. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Maybe Chung is trying 2 see what Kang Sohee has done to Jun Jae's father. I think she can do that. 

If that is KJY's hand that SC is holding, I think you are 100% correct! 

I am loving SC more and more. How often do we get a female lead this actively involved in solving the case?

Our Cheongie is so cool and badass! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Moonrain said:

got this from weibo, no preview but stills only. wonder where they got the preview...

Namdoo is showing his true colors now, he was with Joon Jae for 10 years only to stab him in the back. he's a piece of work.

The preview was after Romantic Doctor Kim aired today.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The preview was after Romantic Doctor Kim aired today.

Marketing strategy at its smartest. They showed the previews after Romantic Doctor because that's the largest viewership they can gather for the night. Let's not get our hopes up for the ratings this week though. I realized that episode 17 was aired with the specials of the next coming dramas from KBS and MBC. This week, they will go head to head with the pilot of the other two dramas playing at the same time. I will hope for the best but I won't expect much, as I might end up being disappointed. 

48 minutes ago, teddydoobie said:

Unlurking for a moment to share the preview link I saw on Twitter.  I hope the poster doesn't mind.  The clip doesn't have sound but it's pretty clear we are in for an intense ride on Wednesday.

ep. 18 preview

Thank you so much for delurking to bring us the previews! I was dying here to see it. 

1) That was a much anticipated slap. I want moooorrrreeeee!!! 

2) Was that Cheongie who stopped KJY from slapping mom? Omg! Our good SC!

3) That devil! If this is following the Saguek counterpart parallelly, I smell a stabbing (literally) after. 

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I hope she has seen who they need to protect themselves against.  I want to see her show her strength and smarts.  She saw MDY's memories at the end of episode 16 and had all of episode 17 to warn Joon-jae about Nam-doo (or anyone else).  She wouldn't be keeping that to herself, right?

My wishes for the final episodes:

no more deaths

happy ending

really tease us--but don't show us--"dirty love"  (kinda like in Personal Taste)

OST by LMH

You're most certainly correct! What was I thinking? Of course SC is smarter than that. So in conclusion, she too, could not have seen the guy who threw the harpoon in their past life. 

You and I together, want everything you listed to happen. Sadly, I think we'll have to let go of him singing an OST. I believe if it were to happen, we would have heard by now. The drama is ending shortly and they're very busy, so I think the chances are slim. But I'll be happy with a happy ending, no more deaths upon any of the people our heroes care about, and a deep passionate kiss. :)

• Like 9

Omg wat the hell did i just saw ? :( Nam do finally showed his true colors. Wae wae :(  

I read one post here(dnt remember who posted), someone posted their thought abt Nam do being positive and helping KDR's friend in past. That post gave me so much hope but now this preview. Gosh that dog betrayed HJJ finally. :( im so angry right now.. :expressionless: 

Good mommy gonna sla that evil step mom..

It looks like SC is trying to take away someone's memory and that pool scene if Nam Do & SC looks like He got to know sc is mermaid n he gonna test that. 

Ghamsabmnida chingus. 

Wednesday come fast.:bawling:fast. 

Edit. Good night chingus

I was awake just to see the preview :dissapointed:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

From DC :

6b520d15jw1fbstwjsso3j20m80gogp8.jpg

6b520d15jw1fbstwo7eryj20m80godjy.jpgL

6b520d15jw1fbstwqw6xhj20m80gogoo.jpg

1) I love how SC has been such a great support and comfort to HJJ. She really is the best to him. 

2) Our poor HJJ crying. After Heirs, LMH said during an interview that he has never cried so much during filming than he did in Heirs. I think LOTBS dethroned Heirs. He's had a lot of heart breaking moments in LOTBS where he cries. 6 crying scenes so far, including the one in the spoiler. Who knows if there will be more to come. I hope he's drinking lots of water to stay hydrated lol. 

3) Well, well, well, the two partners in crime from the past finally meets. No good can result from this. 

• Like 15

@mythicalove  There is a picture of Ch and another guy, which we cannot see his face. Is that Nam do?? So Nam Do and Ch will meet each other for the first time in episode 18?? OHHHH MY GOOD!! :frown: 

PS  So... :tears: our idea about Hoe Jun Jae's father being alive is not possible! From the preview, we can see that daddy is gone for good!! :bawling:

CH and Nam Do are both evils!! 

When CH went upstairs , he probably hear his dad talking to Jun Jae and became angry and let dad die. This is NO excuse for leaving his dad behind and letting someone die! Thanks to Jun Jae's dad CH has had a good and luxuary life. CH and JJ's dad spent all these years togther. CH stole all the Father-Son memories from Jun Jae and his dad in all these years and his mother ruined a family. Jun Jae knew that Kang Sohee is dangerous and tried to find evidence. But Kang Sohee killed his dad like how she had killed the other two husbands. This is such a tragedy!! Writer-nim!! There should be satisfying revenge.:bawling: I have said this before too that CH always pretends he is good. He is a true villain!! Because all along he knew what his mom had been doing. But he did nothing!! What are CH and Nam Do?? Nam do might suggest some plan to CH! Wednesday Come!!:bawling:

Level of evilness

Kang Sohee>>>>>>CH>>>>Nam Do>>>>Ma De young!!

I cannot believe this drama actually have 4 villains!! Too many bad people! LOL :D:D

• Like 11

[Drama Review] 'The Legend of The Blue Sea' - Episode 16

C2VGNxYW8AUWV-q.jpg

Although it started off a bit crappy, 'The Legend of The Blue Sea' has proven itself to be a real captivating drama. Episode 16 was a real winner as the plot advances, familiar characters experience some new changes and the action keeps going with a string of dramatic events!

Finally, what we have all been waiting for, Heo Joon Jae is reunited with his mother! While I was just screaming in my mind for them to cross the street already and reunite (before a dramatic twist like a car hitting them or something happened), I am happy the drama made the reunion a comfortable and peaceful one. No drama, no stress, no sudden twist - just pure emotion and love that showcased the never ending love of a mother and her son.

Lee Min Ho really saved his best acting for this moment in my opinion. He was absolutely speechless but becomes a baby again in his mother's arms. Too cute!

misc_1484442997_b;ue2.jpg

Shim Cheong's birthday party was another great way to showcase Shim Cheong's innocence and somewhat immature style. Jun Ji Hyun effortlessly continues to portray Shim Cheon's quirky in a beautiful way.

She seems to put a lot of her own personality into this character and Shim Cheong evolves into a more naturally appealing character because of it! For example, her desire to repetitiously blow out the candles and make is just too dang cute!

misc_1484443006_blue8.jpg

Read full article>> http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/drama-review-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-episode-16

• Like 8

about my speculation from the preview ...i think JND did not do anything to SC ..maybe he told SC he know who she is....CH n JND meet at the hospital ..my thought is CH must been ask JND if he want to be rich ...he must get rip of HJJ bcos CH knew HJJ trust n close to him so he's the only one can do that dirty plan......AAAIIISSSHHH:crazy::angry: i think HJJ dad die ...mom n stepmom meet at memorial dad...that was SC hand ..maybe she want to know what had happen to dad.....i like this scene  ..hope that evil stepmom will be crazy:wink:.....sorry i'm not too good in english:) i just want to share ...it's really killing me ...to wait for ep 18 tomorrow..

• Like 11

Watching ND hit JJ in the head was bad for me. Preview stills are one thing. Watching JJ actually being hit is another. I wonder what was the hit for. Bugger off ND. No one dared to touch HJJ except you. So angry with him right now. Humph! 

But watching KSH got slapped was so satisfying! And SC holding her hands. Wow! 

Can only keep our fingers crossed for the ratings this Wed! Was it only a special? Can we dare hope for a 1 episode extension in this case? Hahahs. Just a quick question, have SBS killed off the idea of an episode extension yet? 

• Like 6

CJ E&M/NIELSEN CONTENTS POWER INDEX (CPI) RANKINGS - 02 JAN 2017 - 08 JAN 2017

CPI measures how much overall buzz that a show creates based on such things as news articles and internet search popularity

1. Goblin - 294.4

2. LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA - 236.9

3. Hwarang - 236.0

4. Law of the Jungle - 230.3

5. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim - 226.2

6. Journey to the West - 220.1

7.  King of Mask Singer - 218.8

8. Infinity Challenge - 215.7

9. Return of Superman - 215.4

10. Radio Star - 214.9

source

• Like 12

@demarchelier thank you for updating us about the CPI ranking. They're still doing great! :)

@babyval22 Yes, an extension to this show is out of the picture. Awhile back, the next show to air after LOTBS confirmed its airing date to be the 26th, which means LOTBS will end on the 25th. If they were rating 25-28%, I believe SBS would want to extend, of course with the approval of the writer, director, editor, and actors though. So it's either SBS doesn't care to extend or the cast and crew don't want to. 

Honestly, I would love to see an extension, just to satisfy my heart for another hour. However, I'll be completely happy if the writer is able to wrap everything up nicely within the next three episodes. I will take what I get. 

• Like 11