[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

4 hours ago, mythicalove said:

3) Yup, if they can maintain the intensity of the episodes, I predict a continual increase in ratings until the end. Tomorrow is the pilot of two new shows. I want to hope for the best but I won't keep it too high, since some people might be interested to tune in on the other channels for their first episode. Knetz, don't fail me! LOTBS fighting! 

4) Don't mention it. I will be furious if they do not show me "dirty love" as in passionately kissing! I am waiting! 

Yeah keep fingers crossed! Somehow Thursdays episode always feels mellow compared to Wednesdays! Hahahs. Hope it's full throttle all the way with lots more sweet moments!  

I will be furious too! I guess we also won't be the only ones too! Hahas. All those dirty love inferences should lead to somewhere man! 

1 hour ago, Rita86 said:

About HJJ's dad... so he believes his wife is innocent and would not hurt him. But in his will he wants HJJ to inherit everything and the loving and caring wife nothing? <_<

If the writers wants us to believe he's a trusting husband then it doesn't make sense why he's not leaving anything in his will for her and CH. And even from the first episodes we saw that he became suspicious of his surroundings. Maybe not directly suspicious of his wife but the fact he wants HJJ to inherit all his fortune speaks volumes to me and tells us what he really thinks about his current wife and CH.

But when his biological son tried to make him see the truth he completely rejects the idea that his wife is deceiving him. This doesn't make sense to me because if he trusts her so much why is he planning on leaving her with nothing? That's actually pretty cruel thing for a husband to do (even if the wife is no angel herself.)  

There's still a missing piece to how the original family was broken. I hope this is revealed soon and sheds some more light into the father's actions because as of now he just has no redeeming qualities. Bad father and bad husband to both his wives lol.  

Hmm... I forgot about this point too. It still seems really bad if the father leaves nothing to his wife and adopted son. I really hope tonight ep will shed some light on the back plot. Let's cover the heavy stuffs then move onto to the fluffy lovey dovey moments shall we writer nim? :rolleyes:

Another 1.5hrs! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, KJH must have lied to HJJ's father about his first wife, like: your wife is mistreating me, looking down on me because of my situation. At some point, his first wife warned her husband but the latter thought, she was prejudiced against a single mother so that he couldn't trust his wife any longer. She must have arranged some incident so that HJJ's father "witnessed" that KJH was telling the truth, while it was all orchestrated. She must have manipulated him... he saw what he was supposed to see and got blinded by KJH. In fact, KJH played the empathy card the entire time so that she could get married. 

@bebebisous33  Yes, I think it was something like that.   Something like "You've been bewitched by a mermaid."

tumblr_ojo1w11hyv1w2zf0ho1_540.png

This is the photo that creeps me out.  What are they trying to tell us? ...

tumblr_ojo2k4pjqK1w2zf0ho1_540.png

• Like 9

7 hours ago, nika94 said:

WOW! WOW! WOWWWWW! :))) @leeminhosny @mythicalove @CarolynH @gtLmh0622 @briseis@Chellsee@ilwoo_aein@demarchelier@puppy8888

So many praise and good feeback for Lee Min ho's acting in that Father-Son scene!!

" Lee Minho act perfectly well. I feel all my heart without overworking. The smoke(?) is also sophisticated."

" The look of a man of talent and his performance was the best."

" It was a great hit and I feel various emotions"

" Tears as hurtful. in a brilliant man cried in person to person."

" Lee Min-ho's feelings and eyes"

Credit:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000692798&lfrom=twitter

Thank you so much,I really want to read it, but what does it mean "smoke" ? I read continuously this word , but I don't understand 

• Like 6

started  our mermaid punished Ma deleted all his memories ...also saw her past life ...realized she killedherself ...feels heart pain ...Ma is walking confused on streets ...a man recognized him and called the police...wow we have some rich ladies at club...boring girl sister in law arrived ...called unni...we have a beautiful lady ...is JJ mom

• Like 7

KANG SH CALLS EVIL MA...EVIL MA DOES NOT RECOGNIZED HER...CAN'T REMEMBER HER CH IS BACK HOME ASKED AJUMMA ABOUT HIS DAD...NOW IS IN DAD ROOM ...CH IS TALKING WITH SECURITY TEAM AND IS MAD...JJ HIS FRIENDS AND DETECTIVES TALKING ...I WONDER HOW CH GOT ALL THOSE INFORMATIONS ABOUT JJ?I BET NAM DO BETRAYED HIM!JJ GAVE DETECTIVES DAD MEDICINES AND SHOWED HIM THAT WOMAN FLOWERS

• Like 7

SHE TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ...JJ AND NAM DO ...JJ TELLS HIM HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH SC...NAMDO GIVING HIS OPINION...MA AND KANG SH...HE IS STILL CONFUSE ...WHO IS MA DY HE ASKED...WE WERE HAPPY AND THAT HE HELPED HER /OR WANTS REVENGE AND HE HELPS HER ...MANIPULATES HIM IT SEEMS

• Like 7