[Official] The NEXT DOOR COUPLE: Park Do-Kyung ❤️ Oh Hae Young / Eric Mun Jeong Hyuk❤️ Seo Hyun Jin

Em1972

Eric: "Inna, if Oppa dates one of Oppa's co female star. Who do you think the most suitable?"

Me: "Seo Hyun Jin-ssi."

Eric: "Why...?"

Me: "You have a bunch of co female stars and if there's something between you and them then I already read your dating scandal caught by Dispatch but no matter how good chemie between you and them I only found their news hang out with other people and your updates of Shinhwa activities so I have into conclusion that there's nothing happened between you and them."

Eric: "Oppa can date secretly,"

Me; "Oh really, I thought Eric Mun live up his name by hate faking his own love relationship,"

Eric: "Okay, you did your homework properly. But now tell Oppa why Hyunjinnie?"

Me: "I don't know~~~ I love they way she respected her Sunbae Isadora in filming location and I love to hear the way she called Jeon Hyebin onnie with her aegyo voice. I love to see her being friendly with other cast. I love her laughing, I love her acting, I love her being Oh Haeyoung,"

Eric: "That's her job in acting as Oh Haeyoung and she has sense in respect her Seniors,"

Me: "I know that... But Dong Wan Oppa said she has similar style with him, live alone, travel alone and even she's hiking mount Himalaya,"

Eric: "Ewww, Oppa hates patak-patak Dong Wannie and he loves to write his name on my panties,"

Me: "Heol...! What I mean if she can make friend with patak-patak Oppayam the one who loves write his name on your panties then it means Seo Hyun-jin is someone who can accept people with weird personality. You're 4D despite your good looking face. You always feel shy in front woman but you keep laughing when you're with her."

Eric: "So...?"

Me: *Sigh* "It's up to you! It's your life after all. I just wanna say that I like Seo Hyun-jin whether you will date her for real or not it's your problem Oppa, not mine!"

*Someone-throws-pillow*

"INNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ARE YOU TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP AGAIN???"

Opssss, IS IT MONDAY YET...?

ClUt8JwUkAMcoMj.jpg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, loveoppayam said:

do you have link for subbed TAXI video? I saw it raw and couldn't understand any of it except when she talking about EM kekeke~

me too, I think she is single now or at least not in a relationship because like everyone had talked about it before, Dongwan, EM & SHJ plan to climb mountain together. If she had bf, I don't think her bf would allow her to go alone with 2 handsome guy (it's dangerous) isn't it? :w00t:

I don't think that has subbed version,sadly.But I can add a few things.Her shortest relationship lasted for a year.And she told she doesn't date anyone.She thinks what it would be like to live with them first.;)I don't remember anything else:mellow:

Last time I saw this thread is still have 3 page and look at now 6 page wooaa let's make a noise here chingudeul!! Since we're banned to talk about uri RL OTP in drama thread     :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Maybe we should start a new quiz here.. where is eric's hand?? :D

I noticed it too!!!! When he's with hyunjin he always embrace her that's why it's hard to not ship them in RL huhuu

5 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Guys, everyone can have their ideal type. But most people end up with their non ideal type...kkkkkk

It just that Eric had the same type of girl that he dated but we don't know he dated girls who weren't his ideal type too. 

Sorry to cut your post.. Exactly my thoughts dear:heart:

9 hours ago, loveoppayam said:

do you have link for subbed TAXI video? I saw it raw and couldn't understand any of it except when she talking about EM kekeke~

me too, I think she is single now or at least not in a relationship because like everyone had talked about it before, Dongwan, EM & SHJ plan to climb mountain together. If she had bf, I don't think her bf would allow her to go alone with 2 handsome guy (it's dangerous) isn't it? :w00t:

woaaahhh? I just out for 1 day and found some of our comments got deleted? whoaah... I guess the drama thread got strict kekeke~

thanks @Emily1972 for making this thread :)

Woah sadly there's no eng sub for this video. As for me I read from the comments below the video hence I know what she's talking about.

If you want to watch her in tvN Taxi, here's the link but haven't found the full one, just the cuts:

Hmmm should I be here? I really like them both in OHYA and I really don't mind seeing them come together in RL because they do look so good together visually.

I can't say much about their personality since I only liked them from this drama. But because of this drama I got interested in both of them and in what they were doing.

But I've backtracked and seen most of Seo Hyun Jin's previous dramas and she is really good in acting, as she gives life to the character she is portraying. So I'm not sure if she is just so good in OHYA that their skinship is so natural and believable. Because she is also a pretty shy person it seems, so to be able to give that kind of vibes in a drama, she is a top notched actress or there is some feelings invovled.

I just read a bit more about Eric since this show ad it seems Seo Hyun Jin is a bit off from his ideal type and previous girlfriends type. But as we age, our ideal can change and what we want in a life long partner is usually a bit off from our ideal type. Ideal type is mainly for girlfriends only but a life long partner is something else.

So coming back to the point, do I ship them? I don't want to jinx it, but TBH I would love them to be together not only on screen but in RL too so we get to see more of them even after the show end? :) Somehow I just think they match well but its up to them.

Archived