[Official] The NEXT DOOR COUPLE: Park Do-Kyung ❤️ Oh Hae Young / Eric Mun Jeong Hyuk❤️ Seo Hyun Jin

Em1972

I re-watched this drama again from the beginning. Can't get enough of my shipping heart. :heart: Lets get busy in here and celebrate their reunion. I'm pretty sure we'll get what we want these coming episodes:wub:

Kamsalmida chingus:grin:

Woah! Get rollin' for 3rd page... so glad I got it...:D:):lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna post this here too (I post it in OHYA thread before)

Drama vs Real Life

10_zpstxogtcpt.png

DRAMA

in drama, the male lead would be like

Spoiler

15_zpsxm3allik.png

14_zpsbys0dwsx.png

Real Life

isn't this more like it? it's understandable though to wondering out of script (hahaha)

Spoiler

11_zpsa8zb2utm.png

12_zpsr0vah8kc.png

well..well... if I answer the question "what you are thinking would happen will happen"

NO, I'm not trying to be racy, I'm just being rational here. Hahaha....

:phew: :phew:

Guest loveoppayam

tx @Emily1972 for making this thread, I think love for Eric-SHJ already over broad in AOHY drama forum lol

I read some of us already suspicious that Director-nim also Eric-SHJ shipper. He went along with the couple, and so generous in skinship. Maybe he already sensed it since Eric-SHJ already knew each other and went along so well. As older people & someone who care for them, he wished that the actor & actress meet their pair through this drama (in my delulu mind).

Did anyone saw that Lee Jaeyoon (HTJ)'s eyes are smirking to uri couple in this video. (after saying tsundere)

lalalalalalalala~

I hope uri couple wasn't in awkward relationship after realizing that a lot of us ship on them in real life too :blush:

Guest loveoppayam

If you watch it after minutes 7, you'll see pervert SHJ. I think she match well with uri pervert Eric. she is blunt and a bit unexpected too lolol~

call pervert master @heartoppaya

Guest loveoppayam
2 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Oh hi! New environment... Thanks @loveoppayam for calling me out here... This is so cute...

Anneyong, for those who don't know me, I'm the OHYA drama thread started, a.k.a Pervy Master heartoppaya.. @loveoppayam did you call me blunt and unexpected? Heh

Mianhe chingu~ my bad,

it's not you, I mean SHJ was, on commentary video

Just now, loveoppayam said:

Mianhe chingu~ my bad,

it's not you, I mean SHJ was, on commentary video

Ah no worries... Lol

BTW, why is this thread so silent? Is everyone spazzing in the main thread?

Haii Master @heartoppaya, indeed this thread is very silent. It is quite surprising when considering there are so much people that loves the chemistry between uri SHJ and Eric. That's why I mention this thread on OHYA forums. Unfortunately, for now people more comfortable to talk about them there, but maybe a little sooner they will join us to spazzing in here too.

I love how they are teasing each other, smiling happily, considerate to each other and looks very close..I would called it's like oppa-dongsaeng relationship who's really close, but then all of sudden I see some awkward/shy gesture from both of them and makes my heart flutter,  then I think to myself, maybe it's more than that? well I'm delulu.. I'm delulu.. I need to be save from this delulu mind.. hahaha. 

Thanx for making this thread for us to spazz abt them as a couple :) 

I love their chemistry on & offscreen. Watching their Wall kiss & Clam kiss I can feel that DK & HY1 are totally into each other. However watching ep13 kiss, I couldn't help seeing Eric & HJ who were kissing instead of DK & HY, because for what supposed to be an emotional & passionate kiss, they both were smiling way too much during the kiss. Its like both were a bit shy & giddy :D f84e0037874eefd6cd10c5722e8b18c1.png

z079bFph.jpg

15rnim.gif

credit to uploader 

And I thought HY was crying when running to catch up DK earlier

OMG, welcome to our ship everyone! True, I was absent for quite a while, I just started with my new job and have no time to log in here!  But I am really happy this ship is sailing while I'm out.  Episode 13 and 14 made so happy that I wish the last 4 episodes would be the same...episode 11&12 gave me heartache, but I am so happy now.  image_zpspmdn9sv3.jpeg

Wew.. moderator in main thread so scary... hehehehe.. i think we just discuss about bts of d drama.. is it prohibiten too??

Anyway.. i just wanna say that "maybe" yes there's some other feelings between them.. maybe its not love yet but already attraction with each other??

If u see d last part of bts pary 8.. why i feel like shj always talk in a cute tone in front of eric?? I almost cant hear what she said, like she just wanna whisper to eric's ear.. LOL.. 

After eric said "truthfully...." i think its a cut and continue with him saying "pdnim.. saranghaeyoo..." what i see on shj's face.. she is smiling a lot.. and did u see that little duckling beside shj?? He is smiling too but pretend he isnt hear it.. his face is so suspicious.. LOL

We should really start hang out here more and posting about our OTP.. hahahaahah.. 

I wish I could move all posts in the 3 last page in OHYA main thread to here, because we are busy spazzing EM-SHJ there.

hahaha.. well ofc we couldn't help it either.. 

NWzXN4n.jpg

(SAYYY IT OPPA... BIG YES! hahahahah)

cr: hearts-shinhwa

Archived