[Official] The NEXT DOOR COUPLE: Park Do-Kyung ❤️ Oh Hae Young / Eric Mun Jeong Hyuk❤️ Seo Hyun Jin

Em1972

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahh.. eps 15 is daebak.. from read all d recaps, i got more excited.. Is there any preview of eps 16?

I think tommorow we will get more than a kiss?? :D

Btw, i like this scene (really sweet in d beginning) but ending with emotional scene between mommy oh n ohy1.. dont know why, but i really really like shj's acting.. eventough i'm a girl, i really adore her acting skill.. really got d feels...

Talking about our lovey dovey scene in d beginning.. did u notice that eric being cautious with his hand?? He seems afraid if he touch somewhere he shouldnt.. LOL.

For shj, she is being like usually a girl with her bf, just playing around with him..and in d end, they holding hand again!! (dont know if this is also in d script - just wondering..) while she was talking with mommy oh..

what i notice is eric's ear turn RED.. was he blushing from "try to grab phone scene"?? Or he was feeling something2 when she holds his hand while she talking on phone?? LOL..

Also when i watch pdk said "uljima.. uljima.." (dont cry.. dont cry...) why i feel like he is talking to his gf for real?? -- dont mind me.. i think i got crazy.. hahaha...

4 hours ago, cutietabi19 said:

Guys why i feel that there was already spark of feelings between our OTP from the start of filming until they reach the point of no return when they filmed the first kiss scene, maybe they began to realize there was something going on, then the second kiss happen they were more relaxed and intimate. The third kiss is just done so beautifully, i wonder the smile in between the kiss, is it written in the script, or was it Eric unconciously couldn't contain himself? 

I noticed both Eric and SHJ in the BTS vid from time to time became more awkwardly shy (different from just awkward) around each other like 'Gosh what am i to do to not make it too obvious?'..And really you can feel the sexual tension there. In fact their efforts are failed, because we noticed it! 

SHJ couldn't hide excitement and her sparkling eyes everytime she look at Eric and being clingy to her oppa all the time. While Eric.. You restrain yourself from touching her, the awkward tap tap, but then holding her hands, then being shy right after.. Dude can it be more obvious? Lol

I suddenly remember Happy Together Shinhwa ep where Eric said he or Hye Sung will be a shy guy on front of the girl he likes and how Dongwan (or the other member i forgot) had to set the stage for Eric/Hye Sung and the girl. Does the plot remind you of something? Hint: climbing.;)

I am sorry for my rambling, my delulu mind went wild after all those cute stills and fan arts:wub:

please share this video if available

44 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Talking about our lovey dovey scene in d beginning.. did u notice that eric being cautious with his hand?? He seems afraid if he touch somewhere he shouldnt.. LOL.

For shj, she is being like usually a girl with her bf, just playing around with him..and in d end, they holding hand again!! (dont know if this is also in d script - just wondering..) while she was talking with mommy oh..

what i notice is eric's ear turn RED.. was he blushing from "try to grab phone scene"?? Or he was feeling something2 when she holds his hand while she talking on phone?? LOL..

Also when i watch pdk said "uljima.. uljima.." (dont cry.. dont cry...) why i feel like he is talking to his gf for real?? -- dont mind me.. i think i got crazy.. hahaha...

oh oh ...was it because we were discussing his octopus hands in previous episodes ? really.... i feel they are lurking in here somewhere, lisssssssssstening to EVERY word we say. woaaaaaaa.............................

Eric's stare.. is there something in his eyes? Or just me being delulu.. :D

Look how adorable n cute hyun jinnie.. how come eric doesnt fall for her?? 

When he calls her and suddenly she look n smile at him.. look at eric's face.. he is shy like a little child.. :D he even cant look her back?? LOL

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM, loveoppayam said:

i'm open to new theory lol

wonder if the 3 go up and when uri OTP hugs each other, Dongwan sit on rock and eat apple alone then make himself busy by taking pictures :grimace:

Shud we just hire him as our paparazzi? Sumthing interesting cud happen when our couple think no one is looking :D 

3 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Hyun jinnie looks amazing in her cinderella musical.. 

She's amazing as Cinderella, she dances with so many 'princes' in this, wonder who will be her REAL Prince in RL?

Will EM be jealous of the kisses she has with all the princes? just like PDK is with uri HY HS love letter? Why d I feel that as their Reel life is unravelling so is their real life?

Will it be the happy ending that everyone hope and wish for on and off screen?

Guest loveoppayam
8 hours ago, lxands said:

Shud we just hire him as our paparazzi? Sumthing interesting cud happen when our couple think no one is looking :D 

He will voluntary do it kekekeke~

he holds lots of Shinwha's secret picture. Hmmm.... is there any photo of our OTP?

we need Dongwan or Dispatch to reveal their pic together :w00t:

#delulumodeon

Archived