[Official] The NEXT DOOR COUPLE: Park Do-Kyung ❤️ Oh Hae Young / Eric Mun Jeong Hyuk❤️ Seo Hyun Jin

Em1972

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's just natural for people to continue to ship in the main drama thread because it's the show and scenes that is giving us the feels. So it'll definitely have some mention there. Goes to show how good is their acting.

just read in drama beans that db can't really feel Eric as much and I have to agree. He's really like the silent type that doesn't really reveal his true person. Did he mention before that his DoR character was most like him in real life?

i wonder if good girl type will go with idol rapper. Somehow I find it is SHJ that has great chemistry with most of her drama cast.

I think its a bit confuse.. if u make a shipper thread then do u allowed to talk about other things than d shipping itself? Like otp hobbies or personalities or other drama they act in it? 

So i guess if u create a shipping thread, then u can talk about otp also about d drama?? everything allowed too, so its not restricred to shipping things?? i think its a bit weird, sorry i dont understand d rules..hehe.

5 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Think it's just natural for people to continue to ship in the main drama thread because it's the show and scenes that is giving us the feels. So it'll definitely have some mention there. Goes to show how good is their acting.

just read in drama beans that db can't really feel Eric as much and I have to agree. He's really like the silent type that doesn't really reveal his true person. Did he mention before that his DoR character was most like him in real life?

i wonder if good girl type will go with idol rapper. Somehow I find it is SHJ that has great chemistry with most of her drama cast.

I do feel like that.. i post b4 in main ohya thread that i'm a bit dissapointed with d plot.. i feel it should be took to d climax to show how eric potray pdk's feelings more.. as i told b4, i already had n felt much feelings from ohy1 bcoz shj potray it so so well from eps 1-14.. but i have to say, it couldnt compare yet to pdk's feelings that eric potray.. he is so silent both on n off screen..

38 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I think its a bit confuse.. if u make a shipper thread then do u allowed to talk about other things than d shipping itself? Like otp hobbies or personalities or other drama they act in it? 

So i guess if u create a shipping thread, then u can talk about otp also about d drama?? everything allowed too, so its not restricred to shipping things?? i think its a bit weird, sorry i dont understand d rules..hehe.

I've been a member on Soompi for 10+ years now (I feel old lol), and since these shipping threads are in a different section of the forums, you can talk about anything, as long as it relates to either Eric and/or SHJ. The rules are a bit more free in this section. The reason why it's more enforced in the k-drama section of the forums, is because I know in past years where some threads would get out of control, and not everyone is into shipping the actors/actresses (which is why there is a separate section for this stuff). I hope that clears up some things for you. ^^;;

1 hour ago, foxvanilla said:

haha everyone got carried away at the drama thread, half of those contents there were suppose to be in here.  

Uwaaa oppa foxvanilla i just wake up from a nap...n waa lurking into OHYA nain threas...i was already so excted to read your comment about our OTP bit it goe edited by the moderator. What is it u wrote before? I am so curious...

Thank u so much >____>

Thanks @Ayame for the info. Definitely useful to know. Glad the mods are monitoring because we can carried away and nice to have mods around to help remind us. They are like the police.... Firm but good for maintaining peace and order.   

38 minutes ago, Ayame said:

I've been a member on Soompi for 10+ years now (I feel old lol), and since these shipping threads are in a different section of the forums, you can talk about anything, as long as it relates to either Eric and/or SHJ. The rules are a bit more free in this section. The reason why it's more enforced in the k-drama section of the forums, is because I know in past years where some threads would get out of control, and not everyone is into shipping the actors/actresses (which is why there is a separate section for this stuff). I hope that clears up some things for you. ^^;;

Thanx @Ayame for d explanation.. i guess in drama thread its all prohibited except discussion about drama plot right? For example, i think bts is more real life than drama itself.. so it should prohibited? Post about kanaoshi is not related to drama plot either.. also post from youtube etc which not drama clip should be prohibited right?

I still think its scary to comment again in drama thread.. :D

28 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Uwaaa oppa foxvanilla i just wake up from a nap...n waa lurking into OHYA nain threas...i was already so excted to read your comment about our OTP bit it goe edited by the moderator. What is it u wrote before? I am so curious...

Thank u so much >____>

haha see below

5 hours ago, hyp3rcr4zy said:

I would very much like to hear a male perspective----calling @foxvanilla----what do you think of this ship? Eric's interaction with Seo Hyun Jin behind the scenes? 

Hide contents

4 hours ago, dotoh said:

how can you seek opinion from one who obviously has the HOT for her?   That opinion is sure to be so skeeeeewed

yeah @dotoh, i'm jealous ! hahaha.

well, i'm not sure but in RL, how would you will feel if you have held hands, hugged and kissed with that someone even if it is for the sake of work ? there's got to be a certain degree of affection towards each other, at least for the time being.      

but what @PutriSalju said also made sense. whether or not it will progress to something else, we can only speculate haha. 

where are the guys in this forum ? am i really the only one here ? it's scary.

*oops just saw the warning from admin. 

15 minutes ago, foxvanilla said:

haha see below

Reveal hidden contents

yeah @dotoh, i'm jealous ! hahaha.

well, i'm not sure but in RL, how would you will feel if you have held hands, hugged and kissed with that someone even if it is for the sake of work ? there's got to be a certain degree of affection towards each other, at least for the time being.      

but what @PutriSalju said also made sense. whether or not it will progress to something else, we can only speculate haha. 

where are the guys in this forum ? am i really the only one here ? it's scary.

*oops just saw the warning from admin. 

OMG forgive my typoness before. Was still in a daze and typed it from phone *now in laptop*

That's it I have been suffering from shipping every OTP in dramas that I loved but stupidly still fall into EMxSHJ's chemistry. My OTP's ship always sink y'know T>T.

At least I think maybe EM doesnt feel certain feelings or affection for SHJ but he really is a gentleman who taking care of every his co-star kindly but for a girl/woman its different. When a man is kind and affectionate to them our hearts is fluttering much. T___T

I just watched a video a while ago. It was SHJ in TAXI. She said she had been in a relationship for 5 years but judging from the way she talked I think its already over. But she said she tend to be in  a long relationship unless she cant stand the other anymore. Maybe now she's really free and doesnt have anyone attached to her. But for Eric I'm also not quite sure cz u know the whole Shinhwa seem still like to play around and maybe changing partners from time to time. But here I am, I hope Eric is attracted to SHJ much and decide to pursue her during these last days of filming and make it serious >__>

15 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Thanx @Ayame for d explanation.. i guess in drama thread its all prohibited except discussion about drama plot right? For example, i think bts is more real life than drama itself.. so it should prohibited? Post about kanaoshi is not related to drama plot either.. also post from youtube etc which not drama clip should be prohibited right?

BTS is fine, since it's BTS for the drama itself. And actually posts about kaonashi are fine because they're showing support for the drama. Posting youtube clips that are not drama clips are fine, as long as they somehow relate to the drama (like fanmade videos related to the drama are fine). Actually the only things not allowed in the thread would really be download links or discussions about whether or not the OTP are interested each other, etc. That would be for this shipping thread.

Maybe it's because I've been a part of Soompi for so long, but there's nothing scary about commenting in the drama section lol. If you read the rules, it is still pretty free as well. Just when it comes to analyzing our OTP's interactions with each other, is more suited for here. That's all. :)

12 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

LOL me too. I was just taking a nap for a while. When I awoke the page already moving 1 page forward but there is a tension there. Even foxvanilla oppa's comment got removed.. But well yeah but now I'm aware that some people might not like the shipping. But how can ther? EMxSHJ is sooo adorable. Ah nevermind. Lets liven up this thread so more people will come and follow this thread. Currently this thread just has 15 followers but the main thread has about 119 followers. So chingudeul come heree.

16 minutes ago, Ayame said:

BTS is fine, since it's BTS for the drama itself. And actually posts about kaonashi are fine because they're showing support for the drama. Posting youtube clips that are not drama clips are fine, as long as they somehow relate to the drama (like fanmade videos related to the drama are fine). Actually the only things not allowed in the thread would really be download links or discussions about whether or not the OTP are interested each other, etc. That would be for this shipping thread.

Maybe it's because I've been a part of Soompi for so long, but there's nothing scary about commenting in the drama section lol. If you read the rules, it is still pretty free as well. Just when it comes to analyzing our OTP's interactions with each other, is more suited for here. That's all. :)

But if someone post bts pic or vid, it always lead us to talk about d "real" things there.. bts is off screen so i think it should be "real" thing right? That is d point that sometimes make me confuse to take it as reel or real.. some post b4 also talk much about pervie things like touge discussion.. is it allowed?? :D

16 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

LOL me too. I was just taking a nap for a while. When I awoke the page already moving 1 page forward but there is a tension there. Even foxvanilla oppa's comment got removed.. But well yeah but now I'm aware that some people might not like the shipping. But how can ther? EMxSHJ is sooo adorable. Ah nevermind. Lets liven up this thread so more people will come and follow this thread. Currently this thread just has 15 followers but the main thread has about 119 followers. So chingudeul come heree.

Yes, i think many people just too comfort there so they post anything in drama thread (sometimes including me also) LOL. So many followers there, so it should be more excited for discussion.. calling more friends here.. @dotoh ? @cutietabi19 ?

7 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

But if someone post bts pic or vid, it always lead us to talk about d "real" things there.. bts is off screen so i think it should be "real" thing right? That is d point that sometimes make me confuse to take it as reel or real.. some post b4 also talk much about pervie things like touge discussion.. is it allowed?? :D

Hm, that's a good point. I think that's honestly better suited for this thread actually haha. None of the moderators really addressed it before in the OHYA thread since the thread was moving so fast before, and they probably didn't really see all that discussion. If you somehow discuss it in relation to their characters as DK and HY then that's fine, I think.

51 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Yes, i think many people just too comfort there so they post anything in drama thread (sometimes including me also) LOL. So many followers there, so it should be more excited for discussion.. calling more friends here.. @dotoh ? @cutietabi19 ?

Chingudeul i'm so sorry i didnt open the notif tab so i didnt know you guys moved here.

Yepp i think its a lil bit contradictive there in the drama thread, how could we talk about the BTS, if the compatibility between the cast and main leads as well as the situation, is it forbidden too?

Even my comment got deleted too, the one @Cherrine Kim quoted, in fact i was talking about how we should tone it down, and taking happy note no matter what the infos say. In another words, i was saying we should not take things too seriously, and thats the one the mod deleted. LOL

But you know, i was taken back a bit, but i've seen worse. I've been silent lurker in another male actor thread, and whoa those guys there are silly af. But i guess i'm banned from talking about it too, no?

6 minutes ago, cutietabi19 said:

Chingudeul i'm so sorry i didnt open the notif tab so i didnt know you guys moved here.

Yepp i think its a lil bit contradictive there in the drama thread, how could we talk about the BTS, if the compatibility between the cast and main leads as well as the situation, is it forbidden too?

Even my comment got deleted too, the one @Cherrine Kim quoted, in fact i was talking about how we should tone it down, and taking happy note no matter what the infos say. In another words, i was saying we should not take things too seriously, and thats the one the mod deleted. LOL

But you know, i was taken back a bit, but i've seen worse. I've been silent lurker in another male actor thread, and whoa those guys there are silly af. But i guess i'm banned from talking about it too, no?

LOL dont be sad chingu yah. Its okay then now we have a new home we can talk more freely here. Just open 2 tabs paralelly. U can lurk on the main thread and do analysis to our OTP here ^^

2 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I do feel like that.. i post b4 in main ohya thread that i'm a bit dissapointed with d plot.. i feel it should be took to d climax to show how eric potray pdk's feelings more.. as i told b4, i already had n felt much feelings from ohy1 bcoz shj potray it so so well from eps 1-14.. but i have to say, it couldnt compare yet to pdk's feelings that eric potray.. he is so silent both on n off screen..

isn't it make him more mysterious? that's what girls usually drawn into hahahaha.. 

I on the other hand find Eric so suitable for PDK's role, his eyes.. owwww his eyes, those beautiful kind cow eyes.. hahahaha.. maybe PDK's character supposed to be that kind of character, you couldn't quite read him like an open book.. both Eric n PDK.. both on and off screen.. but I'm impressed with him especially in episode 9-12.. that's where we could specifically saw him through his childhood.. so much feels... 

SHJ need no more words,she's impressive since the first episode, I'm cry when she's crying.. plot wise is more likely to show her nature n character, and she's really awesome. 

24 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

LOL dont be sad chingu yah. Its okay then now we have a new home we can talk more freely here. Just open 2 tabs paralelly. U can lurk on the main thread and do analysis to our OTP here ^^

Hehe i guess so;) 

Oh the another thread of korean male actor i mentioned before is definitely not Eric Mun. In case some of you are wondering hehe.

Archived