[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

Here comes the book after the ring. Whenever,whereever,whatever he will always relate to his only rose, Kim Jinkyung...:blush:

Yes. How sweet can he be. Wherever he goes he brings the book with him. Jk always by his side. 

Just a small question...maybe i missed some detail? or had been asked b4?

Their couple name Sam Sam or 33 was suggested by Jinkyung b'cos each 3 is the difference between their age and their height. Then i notice her instagram name is "jinkyung3_3"....already got a 33. Did she change/add it later? or originally it existed?

I actually missed those days when the couple got an episode to go choose wedding dress....nowadays they seems to skip it alot.

Found some pics of Jinkyung in wedding dresses.

cf281be738acc84ea72810c0a2d95eed.jpg

1be8820b4dfaa1411686a5c38ac183af.jpg

c2f02e4f2bc5eee92196bfc992aff6c2.jpg

13423650_1759828714261750_1179035386_n.j

cf0f5095288bbd66f4216c0e0961ed1b.jpg

Sort of like traditional plus modern....and those flowers on the head...

ebb3cc6e2a50c50c8e34d3f2c95e04cf.jpg

Most pics are from here :

https://www.pinterest.com/jjmsmy/김진경-kim-jinkyung/

55 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Just a small question...maybe i missed some detail? or had been asked b4?

Their couple name Sam Sam or 33 was suggested by Jinkyung b'cos each 3 is the difference between their age and their height. Then i notice her instagram name is "jinkyung3_3"....already got a 33. Did she change/add it later? or originally it existed?

She has been used that name even before WGM because its her birthday, march 3rd:)

Finally, my account is back to normal!!!!! I wanna cry my heart out loud because I really miss our babies!! Those wonderful 7 months.. But as i look at Jota's recent pictures, his smiles are wonderful. Seems like something is going on behind the cam. I hope they get real because I want them to get married for real!!!!!! I miss everyone!

Archived