[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lovelovelovexxxx said:

If you have Ig I just send it to you and judge it yourself. I just really don't care about jin kyung and this couple but other fans need to know whether this is true or not. 

Can you check you private msg? 

12 minutes ago, lovelovelovexxxx said:

If you have Ig I just send it to you and judge it yourself. I just really don't care about jin kyung and this couple but other fans need to know whether this is true or not. 

....where is the picture?

6 minutes ago, lovelovelovexxxx said:

that's awesome too but do you think esteem will clarify it especially if they lied when she joined WGM? I don't think so.....and please I don't really care if other fans don't believe it even if they saw pictures I'm so done with couple but if others want to see it why not??

And please stop saying 'i wil not believe it if their agency not confirming it' because they will not confirm issue like this! Both of them just basically starting their careers so clarifying issue like this will definitely hurt their careers! 

But go ahead wait for the confirmation and continue to love this couple...it's really up to you I just don't want to support this ship because I feel so stupid

BTW, im one of the fans who supported and loved them! I'm not a hater as matter of fact I felt sad and betrayed! I even cried because of this! Im just sharing this because I want others to know because they DESERVED IT! 

No. Fans deserve confirmed news. Not rumors. If one of them dating after WGM, so what ? 

34 minutes ago, 3omo said:

....where is the picture?

I think it was sent to your email. Can you check your email please.

First of all I'm sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable by bringing up this issue. I did it for my own peace of mind. I need to know the truth because Like it or not deep down inside I wish they continue their relationship if they have feeling for each other. If not ,I need to pull myself out from this obsession and move on. 

the first person who know about it prefer to keep it silence. it will damage jota's image. we dont know how other people, especially HATERS will response to this issue.  i think about our precious jota. the things what we have to do is to protect jota, he is too precious to be hurt.

Archived