[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mellynarifqi @indien @Cedric Ongit's something a treasure hint from jk to shipper :) maybe because jk know jota read a book from jk in publik. so now jk wear jota gift in public too ^^. jk always show a treasure hint when she like a pict in her ig anyway

@sarangbit annyeong shipper gonglee. i have fav couple to in wgm jonghyun seungyeon, jaerim soeun, teuksora. ^^ i'm happy for you. jonghyun and seungyeon meet each other again in another project. i hope i can see my samsam in another project too :)

Oh my friends i can't tell you how much I've cried since saturday. Ever since I heard of their departure news on Wednesday, I've been holding back my tears but I couldn't hold it anymore while watching the last episode. I've been thinking for long if i should watch or not. In the end i decided to watch it not once but 3 times. Live, raw and subbed. And i cried my heart out every single time. I was out of control when i see jota’s teary eyes saying “thank you for being my wife” oh..that face and that sentence really pierced through my heart. I can't imagine how he felt back then. I told myself not to watch it anymore cos i surely will cry again and again. 

Even though it's a virtual marriage and they know it's gonna end someday the very first day they started this journey. Both of them have put in their sincerity and grown to care for each other. That care and consideration for each other is real and would definitely stay that way if they want to. They're the best couple in wgm history no doubt and that's why I'm so irritated when some reporter come up with the news headline “Jota’s tears, is it just business?”. Come on journalist, if you never watch any of the episode or don't know about jota, pls don't write this kinda headline. 

Spoiler

I really hate medias nowadays, they like to spread rumours. Some journalists (not all of course) dont even verify their source before they publish their story. I even see articles with Jota’s picture but it totally refer to another person. This really p*** me off. Some just copy and paste the report, totally not treating journalism seriously. I'm sorry if I'm being too serious here. It REALLY irritates me. 

As some of you may be aware, many korean viewers express their love and pity for samsam couple. Many have complained online how they are disappointed with the way samsam couple was treated by the show. And i wonder why this is not reported at all in korean media. Every article that report the departure of samsam would surely have a paragraph of the new couple. Anyway, i shall stop whining, what's done is done. I can only pray the best for our beloved couple. 

And to all samsamnizens, I would like to thank you all, I don't know if you guys will visit this thread again in the future. Pls support this lovely couple who brought us happiness and touched our hearts. If anyone have updates on their individual activities, pls post here and let us know too. 

@flowerpath

@Nanahady

@linja

@superfudgechunk 

@Chrysoprase 

@indien

@prmdita

@aoiphoenix

@glenchang

@Jhe Jeh

@nambunny373

@whitepost

@crazytricia

Sorry if i miss out anyone. Thank you for bearing with me, i know I'm long winded cos I'm a mom! Take care friends. Don't cry too much everyone. I will surely visit here everyday, it's become a habit now. 

Btw, is there any kind soul here who can guide me to join the madtown fancafe? It's so tedious and in korean. It would be great help if someone can help out. Thanks in advance. 

I'm really having a hard time. Whenever i walked past christmas tree and decoration i think of samsam. Whenever i see flowers i think of samsam. And I'm reading “the great gatsby” now. For God's sake, i don't know when i can get over this. It's such a hard “breakup”. They gave us too much beautiful memories. I miss samsam!!!

Final Episode Thoughts & Highlights

Our 33 Couple’s final filming is in the comfort of their home. I am happy to finally see them film at home. The lounge room is all decorated with Christmas decorations. There is a Christmas tree filled with photos of their memories. I love that idea. Tree of Memories. Jinkyung walks in and she’s amazed at everything. Surprise, Jota comes down the stairs dressed as Santa, and Jinkyung sweetly calls out “OPPA!” Aww, love love. I love the way she approaches him first with arms out and hugs him tightly! I’m sadden to think they had to bring in Christmas early just so they can celebrate it together. Even though we are watching the episode in early December, they had filmed it at the end of November. To be forced to celebrate Christmas in November, I just ..  I’m just … speechless at the treatment of our couple. Jota desperately wanted to celebrate Christmas with his wife and had prepared so many things. What is 3 more weeks, that the new PD couldn’t wait until next year to replace our couple? Unbelievable.

Jota’s concept was so sweet and thoughtful. He is Santa Clause bearing gifts to his wife. Gifts filled with their sweet memories. I love the first present Jota gave his wife. Gloves, scarf and a beanie to keep her warm during winter. Jinkyung will be reminded of Jota when she wears it and feel the warmth of his genuine care for her. AWW MAN, when Jota reached over to grab her hand, my heart was so sadden to think this will be the last day he will get to hold Jin’s hands. In no time, Jota held onto her wanting to be as close to Jin as possible. They aren’t their usual bright happy selves. You can clearly see it on their faces. Behind their smiles and laugh is a sadness knowing this is their last meeting. When Jin asked Jota if he has “received it”, I could audibly hear the gulp Jota made. He was dreading having to open that envelope of doom infront of his wife. I’m sure when he read it by himself, it was shocking already but to read it together with his wife has that final feel to the envelope’s message. That this is it. It is happening. They are both hestitant to open the envelope and sit there for a few seconds. Finally, they open and read together “Dear Jota & Jinkyung. Today is the last day of your marriage”. ARRGHHH!! I hate hate hate HATE THAT SENTENCE!! %$&#^&%^*& WHYYYYY??!?! AWW my poor babies. Jota sniffs and Jinkyung rants that she hates this kind of Christmas and beats the Christmas tree. Aww my poor heart can’t take how they are forcing themselves to laugh and smile to cover up how they trully feel. Jinkyung shares in her BRI when hearing that it was the end of their marriage, all their memories flashed before her eyes. It reminded me of how people would comment that when they are in an accident or dangerous situations and they say how their life flashed before their eyes. Because your brain thinks it’s the end, it automatically revisits everything you have done in your life in a split second. Today was a form of ending for our couple and so Jin’s brain automatically flashed back to all their memories. This form of ending is no big deal if put in perspective of the bigger picture, but it is just as hard on their hearts as any other form of ending. They are only 19 and 22 years old. To be married this young (virtual or not) and to technically ‘divorce’ is a huge blow to their tender hearts. Especially because it was too sudden. Their hearts didn’t have enough time to prepare. Jota feels empty. That was how big of an influence this virtual marriage to Jinkyung had on Jota.

Jin recognised their marriage vows straight away. I had no idea what it was when Jota opened the first box. I love hearing them reminiscing about the past. Jota had been all shy infront of pretty Jinkyung. Jinkyung was this bright and shining sunshine that brightened up our screen. He still thinks she’s pretty now! Aww! And the second box, JUDO!! Almost everyone’s favourite episode. The skinship, playfulness and RING!! THE RING!! Ahhh guys guys, I remember it all like it had happened yesterday too! Oh, their Namsam Tower date photo. Lol, they only had the photo to show because their locks have been vandalised. Would have been nice if they had been able to retrieve it. Even if it was vandalised. OH JINKYUNGIE you still have the key to that lock at home?! It’s hard not to have a girl crush on her. She’s just the sweetest, keeping everything related to this marriage. OHMYGOSH, the memories!! They are flooding in the more these two babies talk about the past. The first time Jota held Jinkyung’s hand.  I remember gushing and squealing like a banshee. The first time Jota called Jinkyung “yeobo”. I remember rolling around the floor screaming and scaring away my cats. My mouth was always so sore from smiling so much. Sigh, I really miss those days now that the end is here. The very last box contains their time capsule, a heartfelt written letter to each other. Jota reads out Jin’s letter and once he’s finished, he looks it over again. I just know he will keepsake that letter. Jota’s letter to his wife is full of sweet sugar and lots of love.  And that very last surprise describes Jota in a nutshell. His first present to her was a bouquet of flowers and the last thing he gives her is the very same thing. This sweet man is definitely one in a million. Aw, he thanks her for loving him.

As they think about what to do next, poor Jinkyung clears her throat while she thinks. She’s trying so hard to hold back the tears. She’s looking up to keep the tears in. All Jinkyung wants today is to be with Jota. And that very thought makes Jota sad because he knows this will be the last time. They take each others hands and head out. I’m so grateful to the camera men for giving them some privacy. Jota is holding a self camera and the crew shoot from a far. They are keeping their distance as much as they can. Jota holds tightly onto Jin’s hand because he knows he can no longer do so after today. Jinkyung hooks her arms tightly around Jota’s. I love how they both latch onto each other tightly because if they had a choice, they would never let go. Jota admits he is seeing things for the first time in their neighbourhood today even though they’ve walked around before because he was always looking at Jinkyung’s face HAHAHA, thanks for the laugh in this sad episode Jota. That is absolutely true and so funny. You couldn’t keep your eyes off her, Jota!! In the sticker photo booth, I love how Jinkyung wraps her arms around Jota. That gesture really makes my day. It shows me how much she cherishes Jota and how she doesn’t want to let him go. These two have a lot of photos they can keep and look back on. There is such a difference of closeness in the flashback and now. As they continue walking down, they past the café where a random stranger had given Jota a thumbs up and Jota was so proud to show off Jinkyung as his wife. The flashback shows they were holding hands but their proximity wasn’t as close and now in the present their shoulders are touching. Jinkyung sings a song about how this is not an eternal farewell, but a promise to see each other. I love that she thinks like that. It gives me reaasurance that she wants and will keep in touch in Jota. We all know Jota will definitely want to but it takes two to tango and if Jinkyung didn’t return the sentiments, they would lose contact. Aw, as Jinkyung sings the line “it’s time to leave each other and go separate ways”, she whines and pulls herself closer to Jota, laying her head on his shoulders. I love this image of them so much. They reach their last destination, the café there they had beer and Jota first serenaded his wife. Poor Jota. All that is on his mind is him and Jinkyung. He can’t think of anything else. Jinkyung’s eyes is slightly getting red here. Jinkyung’s present to Jota is such a great gift. A book. Just as Jota had given Jin a book on the first meeting, it seems very apt for Jinkyung to give Jota a book on their last meeting. Now they have a book from each other that they can read and keep at their bedside. It’ll be like the other person is always right beside them. Interestingly, it was a book that Jota has always wanted. It’s so sweet that she compares Jota to Gatsby. I’ve  never read The Great Gatsby although I have heard of the book and know that a lot of people highly praise it. Looks like I will be purchasing this book to read! I love reading and can’t wait to read it. I love how Jinkyung highlights certain texts in the book to spell out a heartfelt message for Jota. What a brilliant way to convey how she feels. As Jota follows the code and reads out the hidden message in the book, my heart starts aching.

I remember when I first met him.
I still remember the day as if it was just yesterday.
I had a great time.
Today is the last day we can spend together.
I’ll never forget the times I had together with you.
You’re really the best.
You’ll always be the best.

Jota is so touch that if there weren’t any cameras around, his tears would be spilling out already! The atmosphere is getting sadder and sadder. Jinkyung asks Jota if he will remember her and Jota answers in a heartbeat “of course, I will” ..  gaaahhh, stop it you guys. This is just tooo sad for me to handle! Jota confesses that the time he spent with Jinkyung is something he will NEVER FORGET. Poor Jinkyung is trying so hard not to tear up. She knows that if Jota starts crying, she will cry too. So she tries to lighten up the mood, and jokes that Jota has to write a full two page report once he’s finished reading the book, lol. Jinkyung reaches out and offers her hand to Jota, one hand and then the other. Jota grasps it and tries his best to smile for her, but his smile never reaches his ear. They silently hold hands and let out a laugh to hide their sadness. Watching this really breaks my heart. Jota moves over to sit beside Jinkyung and they give each other a tight bear hug. Their personal goodbye messages to each other had me crying like Niagra’s Fall. I had been sad and eyes were moist but now the tears started leaking out. Jinkyung is nervous as she bids her last farewell to Jota. She hopes they can stay good friends who support each other. She wishes Jota good health, for him to eat well, not to get sick and that he keeps in touch with her. Jota gives out a nervous sad laugh. He calls Jinkyung yeobo for the last time. He says he was not good enough for her but is very grateful that his wife was considerate and for being beside him. Jota then has a hard time forming words to continue. There's a lump in my throat watching him struggle. His eyes are sparkling with the tears that he’s keeping in, he lets out a small laugh and smile and tries to compose himself to finish off his farewell to his wife. Thanks for being my wife. It’s now really goodbye. They take a last picture together and a montage of all the pictures they have taken during their marriage is revealed one by one to form their faces of their very last photo together.

As we have always been together, I hope this is not the end but the beginning for us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sacrificing sleep, I had watched the raw in bed on my tab at 3am Sunday morning. After watching it, I had quite a bit of thoughts and commented a few paragraphs. But when I click to submit reply, Soompi timed out and I lost all I had typed out! I was already sad and annoyed at WGM and then Soompi decides to give me trouble too. Sigh. I went to sleep, woke up the next day and first thing I did was watch 33 Couple subbed. Then I had a family christmas lunch to go to and was not able to comment again until today. This episode was truly heartbreaking. I didn’t realise I had shed so much tears until I felt this patch of wetness on my pillow. I had cried myself to sleep.

I still cannot believe the unfair treatment our 33 Couple was given. Their final episode was only 17 minutes. And not only that, but WGM put no effort in the last episode either. They didn’t send them to a nice place to spend their last day together. Jota did all the work. Jota prepared everything. This episode has got to be the lowest budgeted episode ever! And while it was nice they could revisit memories on their last day, it wasn’t much. They could have created NEW memories they could keep on their last days, but WGM did nothing for them. Cannot believe it. I am so frustrated. I have mixed emotions about this last episode. It was so bitter sweet. Sweet at all Jota had prepared. Sweet at reminiscing all the memories. Sweet that Jinkyung initiated so many skinship - the hug, the body wrap, the holding hands first. It was nice to know Jinkyung really cares for Jota. We all know how much Jota cares for Jin so it was nice to see that Jin will miss Jota as much as he will miss her. Their sweet farewell messages. But I am bitter at the shortness of the episode and the content of the episode. Just like their budget trip where they were given very little to go on a trip around Busan, this episode also, they were given very little to spend their last moments together.

This is the last episode of 33 Couple as well as the last episode of WGM for me. I will be taking a long break from WGM.

And so it comes to an end an epic journey of the most genuine and beloved couple is the history of WGM. I will forever remember these two. I thank Jota and Jinkyung for sharing with us what it is to love wholeheartedly, to care for each other, to put the other person first, many many first experiences, sweet hugs and hand holding, sugar filled adventures and an unconditional support for each other. I wish them the very best moving forward. I hope they are blessed with a successful career. Most important of all, I hope they remain close friends until the time is right for them.

3 hours ago, clarencek said:

Oh my friends i can't tell you how much I've cried since saturday. Ever since I heard of their departure news on Wednesday, I've been holding back my tears but I couldn't hold it anymore while watching the last episode. I've been thinking for long if i should watch or not. In the end i decided to watch it not once but 3 times. Live, raw and subbed. And i cried my heart out every single time. I was out of control when i see jota’s teary eyes saying “thank you for being my wife” oh..that face and that sentence really pierced through my heart. I can't imagine how he felt back then. I told myself not to watch it anymore cos i surely will cry again and again. 

Even though it's a virtual marriage and they know it's gonna end someday the very first day they started this journey. Both of them have put in their sincerity and grown to care for each other. That care and consideration for each other is real and would definitely stay that way if they want to. They're the best couple in wgm history no doubt and that's why I'm so irritated when some reporter come up with the news headline “Jota’s tears, is it just business?”. Come on journalist, if you never watch any of the episode or don't know about jota, pls don't write this kinda headline. 

Reveal hidden contents

I really hate medias nowadays, they like to spread rumours. Some journalists (not all of course) dont even verify their source before they publish their story. I even see articles with Jota’s picture but it totally refer to another person. This really p*** me off. Some just copy and paste the report, totally not treating journalism seriously. I'm sorry if I'm being too serious here. It REALLY irritates me. 

As some of you may be aware, many korean viewers express their love and pity for samsam couple. Many have complained online how they are disappointed with the way samsam couple was treated by the show. And i wonder why this is not reported at all in korean media. Every article that report the departure of samsam would surely have a paragraph of the new couple. Anyway, i shall stop whining, what's done is done. I can only pray the best for our beloved couple. 

And to all samsamnizens, I would like to thank you all, I don't know if you guys will visit this thread again in the future. Pls support this lovely couple who brought us happiness and touched our hearts. If anyone have updates on their individual activities, pls post here and let us know too. 

@flowerpath

@Nanahady

@linja

@superfudgechunk 

@Chrysoprase 

@indien

@prmdita

@aoiphoenix

@glenchang

@Jhe Jeh

@nambunny373

@whitepost

@crazytricia

Sorry if i miss out anyone. Thank you for bearing with me, i know I'm long winded cos I'm a mom! Take care friends. Don't cry too much everyone. I will surely visit here everyday, it's become a habit now. 

Btw, is there any kind soul here who can guide me to join the madtown fancafe? It's so tedious and in korean. It would be great help if someone can help out. Thanks in advance. 

hopefully it may help u to join madtown fancafe :

https://madtownmadnation.blogspot.co.id/

cr : IG @madtownmadnation

19 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

hopefully it may help u to join madtown fancafe :

https://madtownmadnation.blogspot.co.id/

cr : IG @madtownmadnation

Thank you. I will give it a try. 

@linja dear, thanks for your thoughts.  It's been so long since we have the pleasure of reading your long post. You can always capture all our sentiments and very thorough on every moment. I used to read your long posts slowly, savouring every word and reminiscing the episode but this time i can't bring myself to read word for word. It hurts too much. 

1 hour ago, indien said:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2016mbc/vote/ent-couple.html 

i searching tutorial how to vote and this is what i get *maybe solim fans can explain more detail*

how to register

1517493_674645796014018_8486755314448978

you can vote once per account, and you can only make 3-4 accounts per IP address

I Applied
It said that "voting only to users in Korea only."

1 hour ago, indien said:

i searching tutorial how to vote and this is what i get *maybe solim fans can explain more detail*

how to register

you can vote once per account, and you can only make 3-4 accounts per IP address

according to section comments in IG iheartjota, it s only for domestic people :bawling::bawling:

I think it s for pre nominee. I hope our couple will win the award, but at least they can exceed to nominee  bcos usually nominee come to the show right ? It s our chance to see them walk down the red carpet together, i really really really hope it will happen :tired:

Archived