Quantcast
SnowApple

[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

2 hours ago, pine9697 said:

I'm sorry but I just need my peace of mind and closure. I've been unable to sleep last night and now I think I know. Sorry again

lets protect jota. dont let people talk bad about him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lovelovelovexxxx said:

Yeah I know the consequences of this but others need to know and judge this themselves! HATERS WILL BE HATERS NO MATTER WHAT JOTA DO OR NOT! EVEN IF HE DO SOMETHING GOOD THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND NEGATIVE ABOUT IT! 

dont make it worse dear, people will know as time goes by. people will know it, but can you calm down yourself? i know more people aware about it without spread the rumor everywhere, 

• Like 2

@lovelovelovexxxx what?? You are crazyfangirl89??? Remember how excited I was when I DM you when you find the way for international fans who want to vote for MBC best couple?? U are so cheerful and so helpful I'm so grateful. Wow I rhymes

Edited by pine9697
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, lovelovelovexxxx said:

I just felt really really bad for jota! 

i know its you ate. ok lets calm down, karma does exist. people who hurt him will get the consquence

it's okay ate.:heart: stay healthy don't thinking about this to much again. and don't make you feel upset everyday, don't pollute ate good heart.

• Like 2