[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

5 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

i want to post jk's snapgram into our thread so all of us can see it, but i dont know how to do it :huh: i m so clueless abt techno,any samsanizens know how to do it...? help please.......:tears:

3 hours ago, crazypurple said:

Its no longer available, its only available for 24hours. Me too don't know if we can share people story, not like pictures. We might need to download her insta story but also don't know how:sweatingbullets:

It doesn't have the background music, but someone on twitter took a screen shot of it here~

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, trisail said:

It doesn't have the background music, but someone on twitter took a screen shot of it here~

The miami beach did has a song,i listened it. it was just like jk was listening to the music n it was"accidentally" recorded while she filmed the video,but the sound was clear though for a live music :huh: it was just a brief moment,the song suddenly stopped in the middle video...

If i am not mistaken,many people comment about it on jk's ig.it s on the pic when she attended the movie primiere. i m sorry i cant upload it here now since i m using mobile..

The next mv i posted b4...but this song Narcissus by heechul and wheein got jinkyung in it...maybe the lyrics not as good as those songs mentioned...but her emotions shown towards the end and the overall feel...is almost like a prediction or rehearsal...hope she and also jota won't feel that sad.

Wonder will there be a goodbye kiss...

For the lat time i jusf want to bent out all my frustrations how 33 was treated by the new PD (Heo PD) . Previous PD couples are CauloSeho, ErikSolar & JotaJinkyung. New PD started when CauloSeho had their last episode & the first couple under her is Bomi & that actor. Eversince the new PD came the episode of 33 got cut shortly & somehoe they are not treated well just like before. Idk but i felt it like that. During their last episode i'm convinced that they will leave soon too but not this sooner. There's something not right on thier abrupt leave. Sad that Jota came from no power agency :anguished:

Spoiler

Based from the korean comments i read, they are all saying that it's due to Agency's power & how powerful the new PD is to just end 33couple like that.  If you notice, tons of news of new couple break out first before they release a separate article of Samsam leaving the show. The girl is from FNC w/c is same agency as Lee Guk Joo too so there might be something in her contract for appearing in wgm.

I know they will end but not like this. I just hope they werd treated right but they're not & that's what im angry about with this new Heo PD or maybe Hoe PD lol

4 hours ago, flowerpath said:

For the lat time i jusf want to bent out all my frustrations how 33 was treated by the new PD (Heo PD) . Previous PD couples are CauloSeho, ErikSolar & JotaJinkyung. New PD started when CauloSeho had their last episode & the first couple under her is Bomi & that actor. Eversince the new PD came the episode of 33 got cut shortly & somehoe they are not treated well just like before. Idk but i felt it like that. During their last episode i'm convinced that they will leave soon too but not this sooner. There's something not right on thier abrupt leave. Sad that Jota came from no power agency :anguished:

Reveal hidden contents

Based from the korean comments i read, they are all saying that it's due to Agency's power & how powerful the new PD is to just end 33couple like that.  If you notice, tons of news of new couple break out first before they release a separate article of Samsam leaving the show. The girl is from FNC w/c is same agency as Lee Guk Joo too so there might be something in her contract for appearing in wgm.

I know they will end but not like this. I just hope they werd treated right but they're not & that's what im angry about with this new Heo PD or maybe Hoe PD lol

All 33 couple fans feel the same as you... if 33 couple treated more better, if their departure not too sudden and rushed, if their part not too short we are not that sad but... :tears:

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

So the new pd treats them unfair till their last stint,doesnt it ?

Btw...CKOTB, REAL MEN n HIGH JUMP are no longer exist,arent they ? I m just saying tho..

HIGH JUMP?? you mean DREAM TEAM?? yes all them are no longer exist

2016-05-02

vlcsnap-2016-11-17-12h29m17s838.png

2016-11-28

vlcsnap-2016-12-03-23h22m42s247.png

Thank you 33 couple.....

I wish you two the best luck in the future!

MADTOWN’s Jota And Kim Jin Kyung Say Goodbye On “We Got Married”

Jota Kim Jin Kyung We Got Married

On the December 3 of MBC’s “We Got Married,” MADTOWN’s Jota and Kim Jin Kyung’s virtual marriage came to an end.

Jota Kim Jin Kyung

The couple decided to celebrate an early Christmas together for their final episode. In Korea, Christmas is often seen as a couples’ holiday. Jota surprised Kim Jin Kyung with a Santa Claus outfit and presented her with a winter gift set.

For their final memory together, they held hands and went on a date around the neighborhood, revisiting meaningful places and expressing their regret at their marriage’s close.

Kim Jin Kyung Jota

At the end Kim Jin Kyung presented Jota with a book in which she had marked the passages that spoke most deeply to her. The two of them, tearing up a little, embraced as they finally parted ways.

it seems scarf that jota gv to jinkyung are the same brand with what he wore at airport

http://www.acnestudios.com/eu/en/canada/273124-73G.html

http://www.acnestudios.com/eu/en/canada-check/27E163-99L.html

Archived