[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am finding it hard to accept the fact that it is the end ...  

gosh...!  we dont deserve this .....  samsam couple definitely dont too..!

cant help tearing up again staring at the prev pics ...  :bawling:    

btw,  i took it upon myself ( on our behalf) to thank the ddongi shippers for their kind words ....

Spoiler

photo 1_zpsrk2rgxgf.jpg

Someone said on IG that BGM on jk's 1st snapgram in miami is Bia4 "lie". the song is about not wanting to seperate.... n in the 2nd snapgram in the pool jk put dolphin emoticon n 2 people who are swimming n it looks like a boy n a girl. maybe she remembered their time playing with dolphin at busan trip :bawling:

At first i thougt jota is the one who felt lost since jk is so independent n could move on fast. but now i think i was wrong...she showed us her feeling subtly n if i didnt read that comment on ig,i wont notice it...

40 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

Someone said on IG that BGM on jk's 1st snapgram in miami is Bia4 "lie". the song is about not wanting to seperate.... n in the 2nd snapgram in the pool jk put dolphin emoticon n 2 people who are swimming n it looks like a boy n a girl. maybe she remembered their time playing with dolphin at busan trip :bawling:

At first i thougt jota is the one who felt lost since jk is so independent n could move on fast. but now i think i was wrong...she showed us her feeling subtly n if i didnt read that comment on ig,i wont notice it...

*sigh*   since i am not on any social network, i know i have missed tons and tons of news abt them .....  :(

so to u, Melly,  thanks for sharing them here.

Busan trip would still be fresh on her mind since the episode just aired and also its their last trip together.....    :(

Melly, mind sharing that post link here too pls?

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

"telling you to leave was a lie a lie, the words that i said were a lie. please don't go" :bawling: jinkyung ah . i know that"s song represent her feeling :bawling:  btw they are very love sky and book :bawling:

@Jhe Jeh i can't onnie :tears: i don't know how to level up in fancafe because i'm not join fancafe  the member of fancafe is my friend. i got a info from her. who join fancafe. i'm not understand hangul too that's why i don't know how to join. i think my friend not understand hangul too, she just translate from hangul to eng sub and she just follows the instruction that she read on the blog and then suddenly fancafe confirm or acc my friend. she's say she's lucky. and i think is kinda difficult to level up in fancafe now. i remember someone said we should buy madtown album to join fancafe now. because fancafe upgrade their level

2 hours ago, Chrysoprase said:

*sigh*   since i am not on any social network, i know i have missed tons and tons of news abt them .....  :(

so to u, Melly,  thanks for sharing them here.

Busan trip would still be fresh on her mind since the episode just aired and also its their last trip together.....    :(

Melly, mind sharing that post link here too pls?

I ll try to find the posts but probably it ll take times...the lyrics was posted by @prmdit above..maybe @prmdita could help us too ? maybe u read that comments too @prmdita...thank u in advance  :)

Edit :

i want to post jk's snapgram into our thread so all of us can see it, but i dont know how to do it :huh: i m so clueless abt techno,any samsanizens know how to do it...? help please.......:tears:

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

i want to post jk's snapgram into our thread so all of us can see it, but i dont know how to do it :huh: i m so clueless abt techno,any samsanizens know how to do it...? help please.......:tears:

Its no longer available, its only available for 24hours. Me too don't know if we can share people story, not like pictures. We might need to download her insta story but also don't know how:sweatingbullets:

Archived