[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just finished watching the raw and if I can summarize it in a sentence, it was super heartbreaking! Heartbreaking because they were all smiles and trying to hold in the sadness, heartbreaking because I'm sure they were rushed to do the farewell episode, heartbreaking because I can feel they weren't mentally and emotionally ready to part. :tears:

As I've said before, I have watched quite a number of WGM couples and when each couple that I liked leave, it makes me sad and at times, I do tear up. But I can honestly say that for the first time while watching a farewell episode, my heart was aching real bad and my tears were flowing. Everything just caught up to me and I realized that our beloved Samsam couple is really leaving. And when Jota teared during his final message, I lost it. Our poor Jota... :bawling::bawling:

Today's episode made me realized how emotionally invested I am with this couple, without me knowing it. I have a feeling I'm going to cry buckets while watching the subs tomorrow. *sigh*

I think now would be a good time for a virtual hug. *sending virtual hugs to my lovely Samsamnizens* :heart:

Another thing I'd like to add on.

I love JK's present to Jota! It was really thoughtful of her to get him a book since he likes to read. And very clever to highlight words from the book which made it seems that she's telling him a message. Can't wait to know what it means!

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-04%20at%201.08.5

Absolutely love when she said it was from her heart / her feelings. :wub:

It's time to say goodbye to my favorite couple... but I don't want to!! :bawling:

Hope they will have opportunities to meet and will remain in contact... and hope that they get their next regular spot on TV very soon!

I'm going back to re-watch all their eps... *running away from reality*

Those unaired clips combine with their screentime doesn't even reach 20minutes. How can they be so cruel and heartless to exclude it. I feel like screaming and swearing at the person who did the editing. I'm just don't understand why they treat them that way. Why?? Why?? Did this couple did something that offend someone higher up to be treated that way? 

i have not watched their last episode nor do i want to.

reading all the sad/angry comments are making it harder for me to accept the fact that my Saturday wont be the same again ... 

may these two individuals reach more success in their chosen careers and may their friendship/love blossom and shining bright ....  :heart:

photo 9_zpsp4jxvutg.gif

i'm really crying so hard right now. my tears keep on flowing like a river. when they are walking and have BGM "let's wait until time comes for our steps to join again, saying a goodbye is not eternal farewell but a promise to see each other again" and then when the lyric goes " it's time for us to say goodbye and go separate ways" jinkyung clinged her arm tighter on jota's. she even slightly put her head on his shoulder trying to be as close as possible knowing that time to bid goodbye was nearer. fiuh they are just trying to be calm and hold their tears not to fall.jk give book for jota"the great gatsby" if you read that book you will appreciate how sweet the message jinkyung was trying to tell jota.

"the man that always look his woman the way all women want to be looked by a man.." -F.scott, the great gatsby. and jk give jota something like "code" or page jota has to read and she mark a word too. maybe jk want to tell what she feeling for jota jinkyung eye's are so swollen in BRI and her hair it's not good too. i think she crying a lot. when jk say last part in BRI " i hope we can stay good friends who always root for each other, meet each other often" and i think after jk say " oppa anyeong, i"m so nervous" that video is like quick cut. i think editor cut part when jk sad maybe T_T jk post snapgram video with sticker dolphin and couple i think she remember jota and that video have BGM too B1a4 a lie. "telling you to leave it's a lie, please don't go"

jota last part in BRI TT_TT i can't watch him. went jota took like a deep breath to hold back himself from crying. he was totally not okay inside at the moment. but he had to brace himself and put a smile for the camera. TT_TT jota posted poem in fancafe. that poem make me TT_TT. i know he really sad and he just crying in under blanket. he don't want to show anyone and make anyone worried about him. you probably know jota true character. jota say " it is not the end but it is the beginning and start new journey. and jk like pict in her ig "sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people" if you watching jota jk unaired clip jk write on the sand in the playground "33 couple forever". right, this is maybe the last for 33 couple episode, but it is the beginning for jota and jinkyung.cause for jinkyung, jota presense is always like Gatsby. the man that always look his woman the way all women want to be looked by a man. gommawo lee jong hwa and kim jin kyung. the first couple in wgm who make me to be a shipper who make me excited every saturday. i know they are still young and life is hard to idol for dating.but i still continue pray the best for them in the future when the right times comes and for their carrier. saranghae. i know they are love each other. but they are just can only be friends now. the greats gathsby is a good book gatsby still love his woman until the end and he never give up. i believe they are can meet each other and together again someday in another project or real life ^^. jota ya jinkyung ah himnae~~~ thanks for fans who comfort jota in fancafe. and when jk write on the sand in play ground "33 couple forever" yess i say AMEN. 

34 minutes ago, prmdita said:

i'm really crying so hard right now. my tears keep on flowing like a river. when they are walking and have BGM "let's wait until time comes for our steps to join again, saying a goodbye is not eternal farewell but a promise to see each other again" and then when the lyric goes " it's time for us to say goodbye and go separate ways" jinkyung clinged her arm tighter on jota's. she even slightly put her head on his shoulder trying to be as close as possible knowing that time to bid goodbye was nearer. fiuh they are just trying to be calm and hold their tears not to fall.jk give book for jota"the great gatsby" if you read that book you will appreciate how sweet the message jinkyung was trying to tell jota.

"the man that always look his woman the way all women want to be looked by a man.." -F.scott, the great gatsby. and jk give jota something like "code" or page jota has to read and she mark a word too. maybe jk want to tell what she feeling for jota jinkyung eye's are so swollen in BRI and her hair it's not good too. i think she crying a lot. when jk say last part in BRI " i hope we can stay good friends who always root for each other, meet each other often" and i think after jk say " oppa anyeong, i"m so nervous" that video is like quick cut. i think editor cut part when jk sad maybe T_T jk post snapgram video with sticker dolphin and couple i think she remember jota and that video have BGM too B1a4 a lie. "telling you to leave it's a lie, please don't go"

jota last part in BRI TT_TT i can't watch him. went jota took like a deep breath to hold back himself from crying. he was totally not okay inside at the moment. but he had to brace himself and put a smile for the camera. TT_TT jota posted poem in fancafe. that poem make me TT_TT. i know he really sad and he just crying in under blanket. he don't want to show anyone and make anyone worried about him. you probably know jota true character. jota say " it is not the end but it is the beginning and start new journey. and jk like pict in her ig "sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people" if you watching jota jk unaired clip jk write on the sand in the playground "33 couple forever". right, this is maybe the last for 33 couple episode, but it is the beginning for jota and jinkyung.cause for jinkyung, jota presense is always like Gatsby. the man that always look his woman the way all women want to be looked by a man. gommawo lee jong hwa and kim jin kyung. the first couple in wgm who make me to be a shipper who make me excited every saturday. i know they are still young and life is hard to idol for dating.but i still continue pray the best for them in the future when the right times comes and for their carrier. saranghae. i know they are love each other. but they are just can only be friends now. the greats gathsby is a good book gatsby still love his woman until the end and he never give up. i believe they are can meet each other and together again someday in another project or real life ^^. jota ya jinkyung ah himnae~~~ thanks for fans who comfort jota in fancafe. and when jk write on the sand in play ground "33 couple forever" yess i say AMEN. 

GOD - Goodbye For Now

Spoiler

Goodbye, For Now ~ Translation by: claireyoon
When we met for the first time ~
We had awkward moments ~
But our days shared in music ~
became our precious memories ~
Now we have to part ~
Though we'll feel sorrow as we walk our separate ways ~
But let's wait until time comes ~
For our steps to join again ~
The song we sang ~
in joy together ~
Although it was for a short time ~
But it'll stay in our memories forever ~
Saying good bye is not eternal farewell ~
But a promise to see each other again ~
The time we spent together will stay in our memories ~
As we have to search our new paths ~
Now we have to part ~
We'll feel sorrow as we walk our separate ways ~
But let's wait until time comes ~
For our steps to join again ~
The song we sang ~
in joy together ~

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

laughing through tears is the greatest hurt

I've commented only once or twice on this thread...but i've never missed any episode. :(

I wasn't expecting this week's episode to be the last one :(

It's sooooo sad to see them like this!! Seeing Jota's eyes filled with tears in the black room....:( :(:(:(:(

They were  trying so hard to control their tears :(:(:(

My heart says they'll always keep in touch....and stay really good friends ,if not a couple. <3

SamSam Bubu....Gomawo for making my weekends a happy one :)

I hope we get to see some kinda interaction...<3

When i was so emotionally invested to them and it was so hard for me to let go and accept the fact that i wont be seeing them anymore.

Honestly it was heartbreaking that i had to unfollow every account that is related to them. I had to do it to keep me sane and normal until such time i will find the courage to watch their last episode.

I don't know if i will ever be able to accept it and i really want to curse MBC because of what they did to them.

I am still emotionally wreck right now and crying my heart out is the last wanted to do.

I want to preserve all the happy memories that I've witness between these two.

I will miss them so bad. :tears:

I can't not being delulu bcos of this :love:

JK wore Tower Record Tee

Madtown held concert in Tower Record when they were promoting album in Japan :smiley:

Maybe JK bought the tee by herself, or maybe someone gave it to her :smirk: but i certainly she knew fans would linking it to jota but she still wore it. How can i m not having big  grin now in my face hahahahahahahaa

Thank u jinkyungie...u ve brighten my day :blush:

42 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

I can't not being delulu bcos of this 

JK wore Tower Record Tee

Madtown held concert in Tower Record when they were promoting album in Japan :smiley:

Maybe JK bought the tee by herself, or maybe someone gave it to her :smirk: but i certainly she knew fans would linking it to jota but she still wore it. How can i m not having big  grin now in my face hahahahahahahaa

Thank u jinkyungie...u ve brighten my day :blush:

I just wanted to share. There's 2 Hollywood actors who started on the show when she was 14 and he was 19. They became friends and years later they became real couple. Both of Jota and Jinkyung are so young As long as they keep their contact and friendship I have high hopes they will see each other again someday! I will never forget this 2 people who gave me happiness. Blessings for both of you! May you stay in love until the right time comes. 

Archived