[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama draws a lot of interest in me. I love Park Seyoung for one. And I fell in love with Jang  Hyuk after FTLY. I watched BITFT not knowing anyone except Minho but I enjoyed it, the freshness and the youth feel to it got me. Hence, I got to know Partk So Dam. I'm like @Gerry58 I'll support this drama because of the actors too.

I agree, some leave nasty comments, criticising everything if they don't like the drama. Rather than causing a stir, one should just stop watching. I do that if it gets too much or less for my liking, I don't criticise because I am not in the position to do that. Also, in respect to the people who work hard behind the scene. Leave the comments to those who are experts and have authority to do so.

My Neighborhood Lawyer is finished, a 4 episode drama is next right? I'm so looking forward to Beautiful Mind now.

@Prettysup- thanks, so happy to see so many photos 

PSD looks so young- maybe cos of her dressing, wondering whether she is keeping short hair for this drama

YHM looks like a real surgeon and park se young looks beautiful as ever- glad she appears in the news

On 5/31/2016 at 3:34 AM, Prettysup said:

“Beautiful Mind” releases photos of Jang Hyuk reading scripts on set seriously

31 May, KBS2 TV releases on-set photos of new Monday/Tuesday drama “Beautiful Mind”, which shows male lead Jang Hyuk reading his scripts seriously when not filming.

In one of photos, Jang Hyuk, who was dressed in a doctor’s robe, was seen studying his scripts. In the other photos, he was dressed in a black suit, discussing the scripts with the other actors on the set.

Earlier, when asked about his feelings on joining this drama, Jang Hyuk said that “This drama allows me to wear a doctor’s robe again after 9 years. I hope to bring out the best of the character through this drama, and hope that everyone will support it”. 

Translated from : http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1790&postID=246234

Wow has it been 9yrs since he filmed thank you.. I'm ready for this drama to start

Park Se Young turns into a female doctor in new KBS2 drama "Beautiful Mind"

1464823933333_99_20160602083504.jpg?type

In the drama, Park Se Young acts as a beautiful and smart senior neurological clinical researcher Kim Min Jae. This is her first time acting as a doctor. In the new stills released, PSY was seen dressed in a doctor's robe, showing her innocent and intellectual sides. Her passion can also be seen in the way she poured over the medical books.

In order to play her role well, PSY started to learn about medical terminologies before filming commences, as well as various doctors' treatment methods.

PSY said " Kim Min Jae is a character I really want to play, and the preparation work needs to be more intense because this is the first time I am acting as a doctor, What that may appear very simple is actually very complicated. Doctors deserve our respect."

She added with a laugh, "I was very nervous during the first shooting, but after rehearsing and discussing with the director I became more natural, and I think I will be able to portray this role well. Thanks to the fun filming atmosphere, I am looking forward to more."

One of the crew members expressed that "Although PSY is acting as a doctor for the first time, but her reliable acting skills plus her hard work enables her to bring out Kim Min Jae's character well, injecting charisma and vibrancy to it. Her energetic personality makes the filming atmosphere very lively, so everyone please look out for PSY."

"Beautiful Mind" is a drama about how a genius neurological surgeon with zero empathy Lee Young Oh (acted by Jang Hyuk) regains his humanity after a series of events. It is an emotional and suspenseful medical drama, to premiere on June 20th on KBS2 TV.

Credit : http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000614287

@Gerry58 Still no news on script reading.. Only news is that Cinderella and the 4 knights has been confirmed to be aired on TVN's Friday and Saturday night time slot from 5th August. Does that mean there is no clash between these 2 shows since they are on different time slots ?

Just few weeks to go and the lead female stills not filming... What happens with this drama? I don't know why they try to cast Park So Dam, her acting so terrible and she not pretty too.
Yoon Hyun MIn is a villain? He so handsome, hope he will appeared on next teaser.

Archived